[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal for asian girls to have an extremely poor sense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: d2f4cb26.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
d2f4cb26.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
Is it normal for asian girls to have an extremely poor sense of humor?

I mean, they're even less funny than white girls. That's a feat.
>>
File: image__4_.jpg (37 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
image__4_.jpg
37 KB, 600x568
>>25424421
>that face
Im in love she looks like she would take great care of you always slaving away to care for her husband and provider always trying to make you happy and shes quite easy on the eyes aswell fuck i love asians
>>
yes, asians are robots
>>
>>25424421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpmduBJ-HKM
>>
German here, there is no way people who have worse Humor than us are living in this planet.

> CHANTAL HAHAHAHAHAHA KENNSTE, KENNSTE ? HAAHAHAHAHAHA ICH LACHE UEBER MEINE EIGENEN WITZE UND KANN EIN GANZES MOTHERFUCKING OLYMPIASTADION FUELLEN CHANTAAAAALLL
>>
Asian girls eat weird food so Im pretty sure they all eat cum and will get nasty with it too, like lick it off of things
>>
>>25424421
thats cuz you're a scary gaijin and you wouldn't understand her cultural nippongo jokes
>>
>waah asians dont understand my lol so randumb xD sense of humour

As an Asian, I can tell you that Asians are the closest of any race to being actual robots. All you non-asian shits are just failed normies who think they're "depressed" and whatnot. If you think you're "funny" then you're already a fucking normie.
>>
Yeah non-westernized asian girls have shitty senses of humor but that's not their fault. It's because males are generally the funnier sex, and in Japan the males aren't as funny
>>
>>25425665
yup, sober germans are the worse until you get a few pints in fritz
>>
They have senses of humor, but they're very.... primitive, for lack of a better word. Give them some witty wordplay and it'll sail right over their heads, but tell them a joke you remember reading on a popsicle stick and they'll probably giggle.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 540x960
>>25425806
>if you think you're funny you're already a normie
there it is
>>
>>25425665

Germans have a great sense of absurdism, though.

Japanese on the other hand, like their humor extremely structured, extremely obvious, and is generally based around the equivalent of homonyms. It's dull.
>>
>>25426423
japanese jokes nao pls bos desu senpai ;3
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.