[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to NYC to see older brother and his 21 year old son (my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8
File: wIGnl73l.jpg (144 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
wIGnl73l.jpg
144 KB, 1252x1252
>Go to NYC to see older brother and his 21 year old son (my nephew)
>Two nights later we go out to eat
>Don't have nice clothes for the nice restaurant but oh well
>Halfway through the meal I notice my nephew staring at someone a few tables over
>It takes me a few seconds to figure out who it is
>It's Bill Nye the fucking Science Guy
>My nephew gets excited since Bill Nye was his favorite show when he was a kid
>He's nervous
>Urge him to go talk to him, tell him I'll go with him and that he'll probably be happy to hear from a fan
>He finally gets the courage and we go over there
>My nephew taps Bill Nye on the shoulder
>"Hey are you Bill..."
>Bill Nye slams his fists on the table
>His glass of water spills over
>"God dammit! Can't I get a moment of peace and quiet without some fucking asshole bothering me?!"
>Both of us are dumbfounded
>"Why don't you do me a favor and let me enjoy my meal, you little shit?!"
>Entire restaurant goes silent
>Everyone is staring at us
>Apologize and go back to our table
>The three of us finish our food quickly and leave
>Bill Nye shoots us a dirty look as we exit the building

Did anyone else know this guy was such an asshole?
>>
>>25424050
>boards.4chan.org/madeupshit/yourpost.opisafag

Next time, post on that board. Faggot.
>>
>Did anyone else know this guy was such an asshole?
Washingtonian reporting in. Most of us knew but dealt with it because his educational work is good.
>>
Yeah. I saw a video of him flipping out on some people once.
>>
I am firmly convinced the only reason Bill Nye became a kind of 'beloved' figure to a degree that's almost mythological is because his show was played in classrooms and not on tv.

In classrooms everybody loves Bill Nye because it's at incomparably better than the typical lesson plan of a public school educator. Days where you watched Bill Nye were an excuse to not do any work. Just by the virtue of NOT being the routine mind-numbing busy work of a typical science class, it was "good". Thus, today you have legions of young adults who associate Bill Nye with the warm feelings they got when a TV was wheeled into the classroom.

If they played Bill Nye on TV nobody would watch his shit for more than 4 seconds, the time it takes to see that it's trying to be 'educational', when they could be watching cartoons instead.
>>
>>25424357
Bill Nye did play on TV and many of us watched it every day. It was good TV.
>>
>>25424392
was gonna say this. Fuck you.
>>
>>25424392
Bill Nye sucks and so do you.

I was reading encyclopedias and sweeping Jeopardy categories when I was 10 years old, no thanks to that meme scientist and his boring dumb show for public school retards.
>>
>>25424159
It's well known that Bill Nye and Kneel on the grass Tyson are dicks to their fans.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451505422027.jpg (21 KB, 586x586) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451505422027.jpg
21 KB, 586x586
>>25424484
Good for you I guess? So you peaked at 10 and now you're here.
>>
>>25424502
I have heard this of Bill Nye, but not of Tyson. I think he's a publicity hound memer, but not an asshole to his fans. Why do you say that?
>>
>>25424560
I'm actually a congressional aid to a 4 term senator but I still come to r9k for keks since I started browsing here in 2008 and I like making people feel bad for being worthless failures.
>>
>>25424484
>reading encyclopedias and sweeping Jeopardy categories when I was 10 years old

Niiiice. Do you speak Spanish, Chinese and Japanese? Cause I do. If you don't, do you think that makes you any less intelligent than me?

..but who cares about that, what have you done with your superior intellect since age 10? If nothing, you should probably stfu about it, it's just sad. If something, you should probably stfu about it ~ looking for attention on r9k for how smart you are is.. lol, robots.
>>
>>25424649
this is original when i say; nobody cares.
>>
>>25424649
hey whata guy. Glad to see you a healthy outlet
>>
>>25424674
Don't bullshit, my negro.

This is original banter.
>>
>>25424674
>what have you done with your superior intellect since age 10?

Want me to start listing?

>won a national debate competition in Lincoln-Douglass category
>Got a full scholarship to an Ivy league university
>graduated with honors
>got published in the Harvard crimson and the Wall Street Journal
>got engaged to a CEO's daughter
>studied abroad in London at Oxford
>Worked at Goldmans Sachs
>met the president at a dinner party
>recruited to work for a Senator's office

Things are looking pretty good for Encyclopedia brown. Hows being an unrepentant weeaboo working out for you? Teaching english in Asia for 40k?
>>
>>25424717
Iz legits. Everyone is good at something. I have a little brother that would wreck me at everything he does that I don't do. It matters not a fucking bit unless he or I am doing something with these talents.

I'm not, so I'm on r9k.

Half a year, maybe I'll be teaching kids how to speak English in Japan, who knows?
>>
>>25424918
lol, he actually posted his accomplishments.

>baittaken.gif
>>
>>25424956
When you got it. Flaunt it.

I love the way it makes robots squirm when I mention that I've done more than the age of 24 than they'll do in a lifetime.
>>
>>25424649
>>25424918
Lying is easy.
>>
>>25425166
is that your defense mechanism?

To put your fingers in your ears and yell "I DONT BELIEVE IT!"?
>>
>>25424918
thingsthatdidnothappen.jpg

mute this scrotum
>>
>>25425208
Is this your defense mechanism? Lying anonymously on the Internet to fill the void since your mommy left you.
>>
>>25425208
Literally all you have to do is post a picture of your diploma with a scrap of paper that says /r9k/
>>
>>25425208
Someone that does those sorts of things wouldnt waste time here.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
>>25425208
hahahahahahahha, you seem very angry.
Kill yourself you liar.
>>
>>25425077
Yeah bro, because we all totally believe the ramblings of some anonymous poster on /r9k/
>>
>>25425268
Ive browsed on r9k using the capitol hill wifi. you might have seen the thread I posted from the chamber.

You'd be surprised at how many people in DC are privy to 4chan.
>>
>>25425378
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAHAHAHHAAAA
>>
>>25424649
So you and the people you work with are literally AIDS
>>
>>25425378
hahahahaaaaaaa

Oh shit, this is some like A+ bait. No joke, keep it going this is great.
>>
>>25425378
Youre a faggot and your dad never loved you
>>
>>25425378
Yeah, that's all good but we need proof to shut up. Why don't you do as >>25425259 said. At least we can know for sure you aren't full of shit unless....
You're not full of shit ,right ?
>>
>>25425400
It's true, I know you losers don't want to believe me because it would destroy what tiny amount of self-respect you have left, but it is the truth.
>>
>>25424918
>studied abroad in London at Oxford

Something about this makes me think you're a lying faggot.
>>
>>25425527
>(17)
Nice try lad, we can see when a new poster enters the thread
>>
>>25425378
ask your boss to vote for more federal funding for rail transportation
>>
File: wormie wormie.png (247 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
wormie wormie.png
247 KB, 500x475
>>25425527
hahahahahahaha
>>25425538
tfw oxford rejected me. :/
>>
>>25424918
Damn man calm the fuck down. What do you have, a tiny penis? inb4 the CEO's daughter is uggo as fuck
>>
>>25425527
I have no self-respect left anyway laddy. I've literally fucked dogs shit whilst high on acid because I was horny. I honestly do not believe you because you are obviously not telling the truth. Now go back to Reddit friend-o : -^]
>>
>>25425513
I'm not dumb enough to play that game.

If I get on my laptop later tonight I might have some pictures of the the luxury Box I watched the Redskins play last year with my Finace's dad or my national debate championship plaque sitting in my bedroom.
>>
>>25424649
'Can you get me a coffee?'
>>
>>25425643
And furthermore I'm also a major shareholder in Coca-cola and turned down mit. I also have gone to Thailand. And made love to lady boys.
>>
>>25425378
I refuse to believe anybody other than a page boy or two regularly posts on 4chan.

Everybody else on capitol hill is probably too afraid to post here.

Furthermore, Im willing to be none of them knew about this place before the Palin email hack or Chris Mercer. That makes you a newfag and a normalshit, so GTFO.
>>
>>25424050
yep, he came to my college for a presentation thingy open to the public, did a shit job, had a Q/A at the end, wouldn't hug people, wouldn't take pictures, wouldn't do autographs, rushed through every question in a way that made it very obvious that he was annoyed and wanted to leave as soon as possible. generally just gave off the vibe that he didn't really want to be there and was tolerating the situation to get paid
>>
>>25425643
>>25425680
hahahahaha it just doesn't stop haha. Holy shit this is fucking hilarious. Keep it going.
>>
>>25425208
I'm better than you, Nouveau-Riche human-garbage is all you are. Talk to me when you stop lying your ass off professionally and I may let you work it off instead on one of my farms.
>>
HOLY FUCK YES IT IS TRUE

my biology teacher a few years ago told me about how he met Bill Nye at a convention, and Bill just told him to go fuck off when he tried to say hi.

Inb4 b& I'm not in high school anymore
>>
I believe it. He just sounds like a dick, and not particularly intelligent either.
>>
>>25424918
ah, now i understand the whole jeopardy category thing

i'll take Things That Never Happened for $600, alex
>>
>>25425788
>>25426004
That's what I love about you bottomfeeders. You get so touchy and defensive when one of your betters comes along and sheds some light on your failures.
>>
>>25425643
Bill nye designed components on a mars rover.

you write feelings pieces and suck dick to get crumbs for the assholes maintaining the status quo and selling out the country.

youve done nothing with your intellect but become a literal autist lapdog. shameful.
>>
>>25425643
and if I may further, youve broken the spirit of anonymity to droll on about your accomplishments. im sorry but a married man should have better things to do than shitpost on a misogynist forum for the western yakuza.

youre a cancer and what is wrong with america. youre entitled and probably under 6'. a real bitch nigga.
>>
>>25426138
i could buy you
>>
>>25426138
Wow your a pretty good troll. It escalated from a shitty simple "i wuz smart n sheit" post to getting 8888 replies.

I would believe this if you said anythong but congressman aid was your job because that isn't the hotshot job you think it is on House of Cards. Also you would have to be <5'11"
>>
>>25425671
More like, "where's my fucking coffee?"
>>
I'm being groomed to be a major player in the most powerful country on earth. I attend exclusive invite only functions with some of the most IMPORTANT people in the WORLD.

The last thing I checked off my bucket list was playing golf with Warren Buffet.

What do you do?
>>
File: Gon_b_gud_22.gif (990 KB, 200x166) Image search: [Google]
Gon_b_gud_22.gif
990 KB, 200x166
I don't even care if he is lying or not. Love watching people get triggered/baited
>>
>>25426354
haha actually thinks all this shit you said is valuable. i wouldn't want to do any of those things you listed. because i'm a human bean not a faggot
>>
>>25424674
Other than english I speak Spanish, Mandarin, German, Bulgarian, French, Russian and Italian. Step it up fampie
>>
>>25424573
Tyson is a bro, dude

my dad and I went to a yankee game and we went to wait for the players to leave afterwards. Tyson was with his kid and my dad recognized him, Tyson shook both of our hands(fucking bear claws dude) and was really enthusiastic when talking to us. He even laughed when my dad called him "the planetarium guy" because he knew he ran the planetarium at NHM
>>
>>25424484
>>25424649

>I was reading encyclopedias and sweeping Jeopardy categories when I was 10 years old
>I'm actually a congressional aid to a 4 term senator

All that hard work and you still waste your time with a bunch of bitter virgins on the internet, you are just as pathetic as everyone else here.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-01-23-31-50.png (338 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-01-23-31-50.png
338 KB, 1440x2560
Its true bill nye is a asshole i just looked it up
>>
File: faggots.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
who else has /MetFamousAssholes/ here?
>be highschoolfag
>friends make me help with some vidoe shoot that needs extras one Saturday
>"sure, I have nothing better to do anyway"
>get to filming location(our highschool) to find Ryan Higa, Smosh, D-Trix, Wong Fu Productions, and Kassem G there
>shocked as hell
>seem nice at introduction
>hang out over a couple of days for filming
>realize they are stuck up faggots(besides Kassem G)
>halfway through second day I NOPE the fuck out
>stop watching their vids and unsubscribe after the one I'm in is finally delivered

try to spot the robot extra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMy-6RtoOVU
>>
>>25427891
They all look like normies
>>
>>25424674
>Niiiice. Do you speak Spanish, Chinese and Japanese? Cause I do. If you don't, do you think that makes you any less intelligent than me?

Yes it does, I speak: Finnish, English, Estonian, German, Russian and Swedish.
All fluent except for Swedish.
>>
>>25424918
>Lincoln-Douglass debate format
>Goldman Sachs

JEWS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25424050
I went to a book signing of his when I was a kid. I loved the show, and just wanted to talk to him. He was a fucking dick about it, couldn't even feign politeness. Apparently if you're not buying his merchandise he can't be bothered with civility. My parents took me home crying.
>>
>>25424050
i would've kcicked him in his face had he acted like that. if he's sitting perfect for it too.
>>
>>25430430
wow i might make it my life goal just to show up and beat this dude down verbally. like walk up and be like 'hey bill nye i bought this merchandise but i just wanted to say you're worthless you haven't discovered one thing in science, you merely piggy back other researchers and are like a little parrot feigning your career on other peoples actual hard work and discoveries. if iwas you id' kill myself you are just like neil tyson.'

fuck that would be glorious.
>>
I would think these famous people get tired of being pestered everywhere they go. If I was to encounter one, I think I wouldn't bother them,
>>
>electrical infetterence
>>
>>25424050
Why are americans so fucking stupid when it comes to celebrities? Just leave them alone.
>>
>>25424918
Ivy League schools don't give scholarships bud.
Nice bait though, fooled a few.
>>
>>25424050
He got rich being a public figure so he should expect to be treated as a public figure.

You should of smashed his face in with your fist.
>>
>>25428991
>Et puhu edes japania
>>
>>25424484
>I was reading encyclopedias and sweeping Jeopardy categories when I was 10 years old, no thanks to that meme scientist and his boring dumb show for public school retards.

>all this
>still a fat virgin on 4chan
You're the real winner :)
>>
>>25424649
Congressional AIDS are well known cocksleeves. You're not is to file papers and drain old white ballsacks
>>
>>25424918
Seems legit anon.
>>
Why do famous people get upset when they get attention?
If you don't like it, you shouldn't have tried to get so famous then you selfish little cunt.
Famous niggers want to have their cake and eat it too.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.