[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw camwhore admits to me that she's only been nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: lisa_20.jpg (17 KB, 350x443) Image search: [Google]
lisa_20.jpg
17 KB, 350x443
>tfw camwhore admits to me that she's only been nice to me because i give her money and wants me to stop texting her
what a way to start the new year.
>>
>>25423907
>Camwhores are only interested in money

"On Today's episode of 'No Shit Sherlock': This guy!"
>>
Are you 13? This is literally the behavior of teenagers
>>
She did the right thing, good job camwhore.

OP, shame on you for giving money to a camwhore.

Look at it this way: you learned something.
>>
>>25423907
What did you expect? Love? She's a camwhore. It's in the fucking name. Whore.
>>
>>25423907
There's a sucker born every minute.
>>
File: niga.jpg (30 KB, 524x524) Image search: [Google]
niga.jpg
30 KB, 524x524
>>25423907
oh boy op, you really didn't see this coming
>>
>>25423907
No wonder you're a robot you beta faggot. White people these days...
>>
>>25423907
that is what you get for being manipulated by women.
>>
how much did you give her?
>>
>>25424584
its ok jamal
>>
>camwhore talks to me for free
>try to remove her
>she adds me back and asks "why would you do that we're friends"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.