[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kids. Do you ever want to have any? Why or why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1624.jpg (257 KB, 800x639) Image search: [Google]
1624.jpg
257 KB, 800x639
Kids.

Do you ever want to have any?
Why or why not?
>>
I'm half and half. On the one hand I miss planting my seed deep in my woman's womb. On the other hand I can't stand the thought of being tied to something for the rest of my life. Be cool to show someone Indiana Jones for the first time though.
>>
>>25423885
Y-yes.

;_; but my genes should probably not be passed on
>>
>>25423885
Yes. It's pretty much my only reason for living, to be quite honest. Well, starting a family is. I can satisfy that most directly by having my own kids, but I'm also open to adoption or becoming a foster parent.
>tfw your childhood sucked but it gave you the motivation to better yourself
>>
>>25424020
Just wash them before donating them.
>>
no because all they ever fucking do is get sick over and over again
>>
>>25424090
sure thing mister "i love all kinds of pussies"
>>
No kids are shit.
despite that I am not selfish enough to bring another life into this wretched world, even if kids are shit.
>>
>>25424151
>muh shitty world fallacy
>>
>>25423885

>Do you ever want to have any?
No
>Why or why not?
I support the abortion industry
>>
>>25424188
>muh just world
explain yourself
>>
Having kids is one of the most selfish fucking things you can ever do.

I'd rather die than force this misery upon someone else.
>>
>>25424141
I won't lie, my views of love and relationships are very much idealistic, and probably naive. I temper it with self awareness though, so I think Ill be ok. I am being forthright though. My family is all kinds of broken, so I want to start it over.

Actually, one concept that I've considered is if I don't have kids to get more involved with my community. Heck, maybe not even my local one.
>tfw you'll never be rich enough to have a big house where you can invite troubled robots over for Christmas so they can have a happy holiday
>>
>>25423885
No, I want to be happy.
>>
Kids are little, chaotic, unorginized shits when growing up. The stress is not worth raising someone that has 50% of my genes. Also population control.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.