[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's holding you back from being a normie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 815x656) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 815x656
Literally all that's holding me back from being a normie is being a fattie. If I lost 30 pounds I'm golden. I've been fat all of my life. Post your robotic flaws and let's try to give each other advice.
>>
I'm unable to give a shit.

I'm 90% sure that this one time, a woman was kidnapped 10 ft. away from me and I didn't really care.
>>
I really don't care for women
Not misogynist or anything just really have no love to give in that regard after my oneitis got a bf
And without the drive to get my dick wet why function in society
>>
>>25423388
About yourself or others? If it's just not about others you'll be fine. Normies don't care about anyone but themselves.
>>25423549
Chads don't care about women either but women flock to them regardless.
>>
>>25423323
What's the point of becoming a normie?

I am content with what I have.
>>
>>25423752
Clearly you aren't if you're on r9k. It's a pretty miserable place to be for miserable people.
>>
>>25423752
normies are able to talk to people and know how to treat them also. that's all that matters.
>>
I look perfectly normal, I have a career, I live on my own and can carry a conversation well.

Thing is, I can't put up with normie bullshit. Being in a social event with normies causes my anxiety to skyrocket. So I suppose if I had no anxiety, and became interested in the things that normies love, then I'd be set.
>>
my own insecurities and fears in general

I'm also short and overweight, but I don't feel like those are actual hurdles towards living a life that I can enjoy as I have been thinner before, without that much of an improvement in life quality
>>
>>25423323
my height

Literally just my height.

WHY CAN'T I BE FUCKING TALL

I WANT TO BE TALL

I'm going to look like a middle schooler and be written off my entire life. Even fucking women are as tall as me. Old women too. It's so embarrassing.
>>
>>25423804
There's more to it than that, normies feel better about themselves, their life, and the world around them and are able to do positive things for themselves and other people. All we see is the shit part of life and ourselves and unable to do anything beneficial.
>>
>>25423323

All my problems can be solved with surgery and therapy but I'm content with where I am to be honest family member.
>>
>>25423723
By Normie standards I would be a selfish prick, but they don't see it because whatever I do is usually born out of my own wants, and just so happens to align with what everyone else wants. The kind of thing you'd expect from a typical anti-hero, somewhat same desires as everyone else, less than noble motives. That and I'm not likely to go out of my way unless compensation is involved.
>>
>>25423896
Oh, so you're just blatant about it.
>>
I was fat, but I lost the weight

ultimately I'm just too crazy to be a normie. whenever I catch myself doing crazy shit I think "never again" but in a couple of weeks I'm back at it

it's sort of like elliot. when you read his manifesto, you can see he's not a schizophrenic or anything but he's clearly insane. he just doesn't think like a normie. that's me
>>
>>25423323
shynesse and anxiety
lots of both
any charisma I had was beaten out of me as a child and I cant make eye contact and people probably think its weird I have a 1000 yard stare
>>
>>25423875

I'm not sure normies in general feel better. Maybe they don't actively acknowledge their shitty lives? I've known plenty of normies who were basically miserable but don't want to admit it.

That's my dilemma. I see people on TV looking happy being with family, going to parties, and so forth. I feel bad missing out on that. But then I remember that when I am with my family I'm miserable, and when I go to parties I'm usually ready to leave after half an hour.
>>
>>25423723
>Chads don't care about women either
yeah, but chads have other shit, like a love of partying and social interaction
I mean, maybe by "normie" you mean chad or proto-chad, but when I envision "normie" I see its definition simply as "non-robot" - capable of not being a NEET, capable of getting GFs, etc.
And the fundamental reason I am incapable of going through the grind of the job/dating search is my lack of sexual drive. I have "depression", which certainly hurts my odds of normiehood, but I have friends and am arguably almost extroverted. If I had the motivation to function in society I would, and for a while roasties were that motivation. Then that went away and my life collapsed.
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1024x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1024x403
>relevant screenshot
>>
>>25423993
im the same way, anything we can do?
>>
File: 1442789508058.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1442789508058.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
>>25423924
Yeah, I don't hide it, so people know what they're getting into. Like I said, someone probably got raped because of me and I find myself lacking empathy.

I'm missing a few things for sure.
>>
>>25424049

Find what does make you happy and go with it. Filter out the message that having a nuclear family and going to big boisterous celebrations is the only correct life path.
>>
File: halp.gif (2 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
halp.gif
2 MB, 400x267
>>25423323

bi-polar disorder type 2

I can't afford meds

I went through 5 jobs and three residences last year, I blow it a couple months later when the suicidal thoughts try to take over again.

My family don't believe that there's anything wrong with me, furthering the isolation and suicidal thoughts.

I know i'll end up doing it eventually, it sucks.
>>
Im kind of ginger
>>
>>25424135
weed was the only thing that made me happy ans now that i quit im fucking hallow
>>
>>25424223
The chadliest guy I know is ginger

>not an excuse
>>
- socially inept
- handicapping; have good technical degree but too afraid of failing interviews because of aforesaid social ineptitude, so don't apply for anything
- sorta anorexic (as a male)
- ill-treated chronic depression
>>
>>25423875
if you're able to be as introspective as that, wouldn't you be able to see more than just the bad parts?
>>
File: 1446660606200.jpg (56 KB, 650x448) Image search: [Google]
1446660606200.jpg
56 KB, 650x448
>>25423323
The fact that I don't want to be a normie.

Fuck you failed normie faggots, you're literally no better than normalfags. I've been given many chances to "become" a normie and the normie life is fucking awful. I've been to the retarded parties, I've met plenty of basic bitches that I can simply not tolerate on a regular basis, I've been on tinder and all that obnoxious, revolting shit, it's all just fucking nothing.

Normalfags are disgusting, the last thing on Earth I want to be right now is a normie, you could bribe me with all the sex and vapid, obnoxious "friends" in the world and I'd turn you down. Fucking scum aren't even human beings, they're just walking, talking narcissism machines.
>>
>>25423799

Those are just redditors trying to fit in. You can't be a robot if you're incel, nonvirgin, miserable, stupid, fat, ulgy, nonwhite, female, gay, or a bad person.

The robot is an enlightened being. Neither alpha nor beta, he is gamma. Neither wagecuck or poorfag he is neet. He is neither a slut or incel, bitches want his dick but he rejects them. He isn't fat because he doesn't want to be fat, he recognizes that as something gross. Its pretty straightforward stuff. I don't know why people struggle with the concept so much.
>>
File: 1450738886763.jpg (311 KB, 727x739) Image search: [Google]
1450738886763.jpg
311 KB, 727x739
Avoidant personality disorder
IBS
Extreme lazyness
Fear

Pretty much it
>>
>>25424269
People always have to mock me dude, im sick of it
>>
>>25423323
brain.

>>25423388
that makes you a normie. Git out.
>>
>>25424365
All of those are from you being a literal bitch boy. If those are your excuses you should just end it now. But you probably won't because of your "extreme laziness''.
>>
>>25424387
Plus im also socially somewhat inept
On the surface i look like a chad, but once i actually talk i become retarded
>>
Being black desu
>>
>>25424387
You literally get free attention. Make the most of it
>>
I have trust issues, and no close friends.
Probably an undiagnosed mental disorder but I don't really have money to spend on a psychiatrist nor to I trust them.
>>
>>25423323
Normies can be fat too, you small minded peasant.
>>
>>25424344
because we can hide who we are.

Ego being close to your body gives fuckton of posibilities.
>>
someone here be my gf
>>
>>25424437
Its not really good attention
Plus i dont have any friends because i dont see the use in having them
I used to though
>>
>>25424461
Stop bullying me anon.
Okay, maybe I should also add socially inhibited, but I feel like that'll go away as soon as I lose weight and feel better about myself physically.
>>
>>25424481
Ill be your trap gf anon
>>
I get angry super fast at stupid normie shit. Like when someone casually brings a flaw I have and gets everyone talking about it. When I ask them to stop they're like "woah calm down bro xxdddd".
And then they act lime they didnt mean to. Its all the social bullshit people do that just triggers me. How people cry about the paris attacks when sites like bestgore exist. How people use the french filter to "show support" while children are being sold online by the hundreds and being murdered on stream.
Now I just act like a stupid fucking normie and they accept me. It's disgusting and I can't wait to get a job so I can cut myself off from this disgusting world.
The only thing stopping me from killing myself is the uncertainty of there being a hell. That's literally it. If I knew for sure there was no hell I'd be out.
>>
File: hadeshates.gif (492 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
hadeshates.gif
492 KB, 500x300
>>25424451
That makes you a normie on two accounts

The door's over there, please ree yourself out
>>
>>25424343
Oy vey that's some edgy shit
>>
My personality and mindset
>>
>>25424523
how old are you? and name a good anime or video game
>>
File: Stape.jpg (41 KB, 475x413) Image search: [Google]
Stape.jpg
41 KB, 475x413
>>25424343
I think I'm going to end my night one that one anon, wonderfully composed and delivered.
>>
>>25424535
Thanks for the shitpost, but I had expected something better.
>>
File: yee.jpg (39 KB, 509x429) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
39 KB, 509x429
>>25424613
Alright then, the door's over there, please yee yourself out
>>
>>25424602
21 boku no pico, and hearts of iron 3/metro 2033
>>
Shitty self confidence just makes me unable to have a positive outlook on things, and I don't want to drag people down whilst feeling all sorry and sad for myself. I'd rather stay away for everyone else's sake.
>>
>>25424686
you must be really obsessed with being gay for that to be your favorite anime
>>
Bunch of fucking normal fags itt
Iv got pectus excavatum and marfan syndrome. that feel when people look at your body in disgust or shock when your at the pool or beach with family always will be seen as a gangly ugly freak
>>
>>25424424

IBS is pretty shitty, I have a coworder with it. She's shitting like all fucking day long. Either she doesn't wipe or has a titanium butthole. The rare times I get sick and diarrhea my butthole is raw by the third trip.
>>
File: pills.jpg (69 KB, 650x610) Image search: [Google]
pills.jpg
69 KB, 650x610
>>25424451

I know people like to shit on self diagnosis but it's pretty reliable. Doctors are no better than nurses with clipboards these day. You'll know everything they know if you just read a couple introductory textbooks. Flip through a dsm and go shopping.

Some good stating points would be ocd, gad, sad(both types) asd:nos, add, adhd, bipolar depression, plain ole' vanilla depression,schizoid(different from schizophrenia)

I diagnosed myself with add and being a skinny little bitch. Walgreens wouldn't accept the prescriptions I wrote but the internet would. 250mg sustanon once a week for weight gain and manning the fuck up, and 150mg a day of armodafinil as needed for concentration. Lately my blood pressure has been high so I'm looking at clonidine hcl 0.1mg. The nice thing is clonidine is also used to treat add and helps with sleep. This is the advantage of self medicating. You get to look for maximizing your bang per buck with synergistic combinations and therapeutic side effects.

With doctors you're lucky if they even give enough of a shit to check for adverse interactions. I'll admit a bit of trial and error is required in this too, but no more than the doctors do. Before settling on the current drug cocktail I had tried amphetamine, methamphetamine, methylphenidate, buproprion, paroxetine, citalopram, and a bunch of others, and too many otc drugs to even mention. I will add my favorites have been ibuprofen for an analgesic, caffeine for a eugoric, doxylamine for hypnotic(especially with diphenhydramine, bonus for synergy and sedation/anxiolytic), and dextromethorphan hbr for depression. DXM is strong shit though, it's up there with aspirin and acetaminophen with otc shit that should probably be rx.

This could seem tedious to others, but it's well worth the effort. It no doubt helps that I like drugs and am very interested in them, but considering the alternative it wasn't hard to muster up the will to start researching.
>>
Fear of failure

Not confident/ severely lacking self worth.

The combination of these make it really fucking difficult to solve any of these problems.
>>
>>25423323
Someone needs to photoshop wojaks face onto that image
>>
>>25426335
how does dxm help depression? I've never used it

(Not the original guy you responded to, btw)
>>
I hate myself.

That's really what it comes down to.

I can't possibly believe anybody would want to be my friend, be my girlfriend, employ me at their business, anything, despite mountains of evidence to the contrary. I tell myself that there's something wrong with them for liking me.
>>
>>25426867

I'm not exactly sure. I mean I enjoy it and shittalk doctors a little too much, but I think it's to do with NMDA receptor antagonism. Ketamine has a lot of research on it for treatment of treatment resistant depression. The actions of the two drugs have a lot of similarities.

DXM is really hard on your brain and it can make you retarded though. Every couple months I'll take 400mg. There's lots of microdosing in between of 60 or 90mg/day just to go about my business if I'm not taking modafanil. I find it helps me cut through the bullshit. Where amphetamine would make me see everything and be annoyingly talkative for a couple hours before making me feel like shit on any dose from 5mg to 20mg a day, DXM helps me to cut to the chase. I tend to overthink shit and wonder if everything is a trick question. On dxm I just figure shit out and go along with my day. It's useful for more than just depression, but I'd be reluctant to suggest it as a performance enhancing drug since most people I know who've tried it don't seem to feel the same way about it. For that I'd try amphetamine or modafanil first.

That's part of the fun though. I say everyone is the same for the most part, but I'm constantly amazed at just how differently we react to drugs.
>>
I'm 5'4.

Almost every other type of person has been able to get a girlfriend, but us midgets simply can't

If I was taller, I'd be ugly and normal height and there's plenty of guys like that with gfs and successful/happy lives.
>>
File: AndyDalton_ojifpnoh_anxguhwb.jpg (649 KB, 1980x1100) Image search: [Google]
AndyDalton_ojifpnoh_anxguhwb.jpg
649 KB, 1980x1100
>>25424223
You dumb faggot, red heads are basically fetishized because of the internet these days. Just git gud at something, art, sports, music, whatever, and everyone will love you for being 'unique' or whatever or alternative to the regular Chad.
>>
I'm a fat mentally ill kv sadkunt with a small penis

At least I have musical talent, some intelligence, and facial aesthetics
>>
>>25423323
Overbite and poorfag with alcoholic parents as a child.

Kids thought I was a literal retard in pre primary for having an overbite despite the fact I was one of the only 3 or so kids in the class that could actually read, I was funny and good at sports but up until about 5th grade when I finally figured out how to fit my teeth into my mouth without looking like a dumbass everyone treated me like I was some sort of dopey freak and used to do Goofy imitations at me. Then once that happened I got popular because everyone had always liked me it was just that group of top Chads who kept me from reaching glory, but I didn't stay popular because I was too poor to ever do the shit that the other kids did like going out, having parties and inviting friends over so that all went to shit. I'm 18 now and just finished school. Hopefully I can make my own money from now on and get treated as normal and can make up for lost years.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.