[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was at my favorite restaurant earlier, eating a burrito. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: burrito.jpg (87 KB, 1024x631) Image search: [Google]
burrito.jpg
87 KB, 1024x631
I was at my favorite restaurant earlier, eating a burrito. I sat in my usual seat, and moments later 4 girls (18-19) sat down in the booth next to mine. I was minding my own business, reading 4chan, but I couldn't help but overhear their loud and obnoxious conversations.

All they talked about is
>how they looked
>their shoes
>guys they liked
>their nails
>their eyebrows
>a new year party last night
They also kept saying self deprecating things about their appearance, then the other three would reassure them.

Do women have any interests outside of their appearance?

I mean, besides watching Netflix.
>>
>>25423013
When I talk to people I mostly talk about the clothes I bought, want to buy, or will be buying. Or how my hair looks. I'm a straight guy.
Just kidding I also talk about my emotions a lot.
>>
>focusing on succubi instead of your burrito
Rookie mistake
>>
>>25423013
>Do women have any interests outside of their appearance?

No.

They're shallow little creatures.
>>
>>25423050
You sound like more of a gay man or a woman than a straight guy.

When I'm with my friends, we talk about politics, news events, vidya, movies, TV, we actually discuss things and share opinions, genuine thoughts. All while joking around and busting each other's balls.

How is it that 50% (well, there are exceptions so 49%) of the population seems to have no true interest in anything?
>>
>middle class teenage white girls are narcissistic dumb and vapid

thanks for this great thread of enlightenment
>>
>>25423132
I'm a woman on the inside according to my friends (who are all women). I'm definitely straight tho. My life is a No Men (geddit?) Allowed Zone
>>
>>25423166
I'm not trying to enlighten you, I was just wondering why it seems like this.

Even teenage boys at least do something, have activities that they do with friends.

Girls all sit in the same room on their phones and talk about how they look... how do friendships even exist between them? They seem to never make any connection beyond the most surface level.

Perhaps I'm giving them too much credit. Maybe the surface level is actually all that is there.
>>
Hey Op, considering you were eating at a resuarant alone, what are your "alpha" interests that you can use to shit on women for theirs?

Computer programming? Anime?
>>
interests are a meme, they'll be a-ok brogymnasticski
>>
>>25423013
It exists more than one type of girl and the different types of girls tends to find each other
>>
>>25423235
I never said I am an alpha. I like to play video games, watch films, write, dance, I have a few hobbies that I'm really involved in. It just seems that they don't, and it's odd to me that humans can walk this Earth and not be drawn to anything except for their amount of likes on Instagram/Facebook.
>>
>>25423232
>I'm not trying to enlighten you, I was just wondering why it seems like this.

Different anon, but most likely they're like that because of society. Growing up they see that "that" is how girls act, whether from parenting or media or interactions with older girls or whatever, so they assume that's "normal" behavior and emulate it. And then they perpetuate that "normal behavior" to the next generation.

With the internet and social media it's especially easy now to pass vapid shit around to impressionable youth.
>>
>>25423352
Hey man, I think it's annoying how pretty much all girls aged 13-30 care so much about their appearance and shit too. But I don't think it's fair how I always just see people on /r9k/ insulting them for it just because people here are upset that girls hold so much power over their lives and make them so miserable yet seem to be completely uninteresting.
>>
>>25423417
Fair enough. I am not one of those people though, I couldn't give less of a shit about getting a girlfriend. Maybe that's why I judge so harshly.
>>25423353
I understand that "that" is how girls act, but it just doesn't compute for me.

How can you feel content never thinking about anything beyond what you will watch when the Netflix autoplay tells you you have watched the last episode of a series?
It's probably because they actually have fulfilling social lives and thus don't feel like a worthless piece of shit for lying around doing nothing all day.
>>
>>25423232
>I'm not trying to enlighten you, I was just wondering why it seems like this.

because they're women and have inherent value due to the hole between their legs so they don't have to worry about developing a personality talent or hobby since a man will accept them regardless. as they grow older and their looks deteriorate most of them are forced to become more personable and down to earth

>Even teenage boys at least do something, have activities that they do with friends.

because they need to be interesting to attract attention from women because they have no inherent worth.
>>
>>25423201

fucking hell I want to punch you
>>
>>25423417
>But I don't think it's fair how I always just see people on /r9k/ insulting them for it just because people here are upset that girls hold so much power over their lives and make them so miserable yet seem to be completely uninteresting.
lmao
>i don't think it's ok to insult them
>posts reasons why it's ok
>>
>>25423580
I really do not want to believe this is true, but it honestly seems like it is.

The problem is if I said something like that out loud, I would be crucified. It's commonly accepted in much of the United States that we live in a "patriarchy", which makes no sense to me at all. Women seem to have the final say in just about everything.

I wish I was a woman so I wouldn't just be called a privileged male for pointing this out, dismissing my opinion completely.
>>
>>25423508
And what's your point? Girls are basiclaly just carbon copies who pretty much just do all the same shit (shopping, traveling, clubbing, netflixing) and dress the same/

yet they will always be happier and have better lives than you will have because just by being born women, they don't really have pressure to develop interests and personalities to attract a mate like men do.

i get that you are upset because you dont think its fair that guys have to go through all this shit to get a girl (be good looking, fit, wide range of hobbies so you aren't boring to a girl, have a personality where you need to be very nice and sweet to them, yet not be too kind or sweet because then you're a bitch to them, while all girls have to do is exist. but you just need to deal with it
>>
I mean not every conversation has to be a deep intellectual process. Sometimes you just bullshit your way through. I talk to my friends about video games and anime sometimes but that doesn't mean we don't have any interests outside those things
>>
>>25423596
Take a number and get in line
>>
>>25423667
I am not complaining, I don't want a girlfriend as I said in that post. I am pointing out the flaws I see in most women, I know there are exceptions, but most women are carbon copies of each other.
I don't see why you're so hostile, I literally agree with your point and I'm not bitching, just trying to figure out if it's true/why.
>>
>guy sitting alone actively listening to others conversation
>silently judging the people he's listening too because it's boring superficial sit
>comes to an Egyptian hieroglyphics board to complain about it

No wonder they call us creeps. So if we have such interesting shit to talk about, why are we always sitting alone. I just don't get it. I want off this ride.
>>
>>25423974
>implying I could help it
It's not my fault they are loud and obnoxious cunts. I'm not going to apologize for hearing them when they were the one's polluting the air with their nonsense.
>>
I mean I have interests outside of those things, but you have to realize that one of the only measures of a females "worth" is how attractive she is. Men are very visual, and generally care less about personality, and more about looks.
That's why you see hot girls with chubby, funny guys. Looks aren't on our top three list of "must haves" in a mate.
Anyways. My interests include
>Literary theory
>Reading
>Writing
>Food (cooking, baking, etc)
>Law/criminal justice
>The paranormal/aliens
>Hiking
>Urban exploration
>Guitar
>>
>>25424259
That's kind of my point, I've been in that situation to. We call them boring, while we sit alone silently, with nothing else to do but listen.
>>
>>25423013
Oh yeah, and your love of burritos makes you so interesting. Pick up another burrito from your favorite restaurant and tell us about more your sweeping generalizations
>>
File: fedora tip.jpg (29 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
fedora tip.jpg
29 KB, 469x463
>>25424401

plebbit hipster: the post
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.