[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people think I'm gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 640x960
my friends tell me that people think I'm gay because of the way I talk and the way I talk, but I don't see what's wrong with either of it. It just leaves me feeling bad
>>
And the way I walk*
>>
Because you have shitty friends, like many young people you have not grasped the idea that people who hurt you are not on your side.

Or, y'know, maybe you just happen to lisp and titter, and walk like you're doing kegels.
>>
This happened to me a couple times when I was younger (I'm 23 now). I wouldn't worry about it. They're probably just being assholes and chances are no one else thinks of you like that.
>>
>>25422947
this is one of the most solid advice on r9k desu FAMIRRY
>>
Because some people bury their insecurities by bringing out insecurities in others.

A certain acquaintance of mine is always making gay jokes at my expense, and usually I would just completely ignore him since I didn't see him being worth my time.

But the last time my girlfriend was there and he made a crack which I thought was crossing the line, so I just looked him in the eyes and said

>"Why? Do you think there's something wrong with being gay"

And then everyone turned to look at him and he stuttered himself into an awkward silence.
>>
>>25423119
this is good advice, do this. Everyone is so PC these days that you can make them look like a total asshole.
>>
>>25423119
>not realising it's just the way of flirting between fags in denial.
next thing is trying to beat the shit out of you just so they can "touch you without being gay"
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.