[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That Kid Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: JarJarTongue-BlastOff.jpg (129 KB, 640x550) Image search: [Google]
JarJarTongue-BlastOff.jpg
129 KB, 640x550
>that kid who acted like JarJar-Binks and wondered why he got picked on
>>
>those kids that dry humped each other on camp when they thought everyone was asleep
>they were both boys
>>
>>25422593
What's with boy scouts and their experiments with sex?
>>
>>25422619
It's probably those uniforms.

Also they weren't boy scouts it was just a school camp trip.
>>
>that kid would always interrupt the class with his shitty jokes
Fuck you Jackson
>>
>>25422765
>that kid that would always interrupt bible studies with a shitty atheitst question
Fuck you Tom
>>
>that kid that bought you a fedora for Secret Santa
Fuck you Jamie I already had one, I just needed a trench coat
>>
>that kid that made sex jokes that i didn't get because i was young
they're pretty damn funny now, andrew.
>>
File: 1436521581887.png (305 KB, 422x421) Image search: [Google]
1436521581887.png
305 KB, 422x421
>That kid who would pick his nose in the bathroom and stick it into the walls
>It was me, they never figured it out and put the blame on someone else
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.