[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hanging out friends party for NYE >kinda cute girl at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: pepes.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
pepes.png
80 KB, 500x421
>hanging out friends party for NYE
>kinda cute girl at the party
>she would kinda talk to me , but I'm autistic who can't hold conversations so I usually say one word answers or nod my head
>we all playing drinking games later on and she keeps accidentally rubbing her boobs on me while playing and kept like playfully pushing me
>some guy later on in the night comes and picks her up , guess it was her boyfriend

What happened here? Was she not flirting with me or is this how drunk girls act with everyone.
>>
>tfw there were no single ladies at the NYE party I went to

ffffffffffffffffff
>>
was this in australia?
>>
File: 1451331977926.jpg (42 KB, 363x326) Image search: [Google]
1451331977926.jpg
42 KB, 363x326
>ever having been to a party

you faggots can fuck right off. you don't know the real grind until you have never been invited to a party by anyone all your life
>>
>>25422208
nah USA familia

>>25422206
>tfw only one of your friends without a gf
:(

>>25422270
This isn't a pissing contest man.
How did you spend your New Years Eve?
>>
File: 1438006842996.png (274 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1438006842996.png
274 KB, 400x400
>>25422524
>how did you spend your new years eve?

posting on r9k drinking a flask full of 100 proof plain vodka my cousin bought me

im 18
>>
>>25422583
You have a couple of years to break out of your shell. You are still young, you have a ton of time to improve yourself and change.
>>
>tfw no qt pie to kiss at the balldrop
>>
>>25422583
better than mine, i jerked off, smoked weed for the last time in my life, cried like a girl cuz i have no friends, and fell asleep after that
>>
File: 1428155093930.jpg (167 KB, 756x736) Image search: [Google]
1428155093930.jpg
167 KB, 756x736
>>25423757
>smoked weed for the last time

fucking why

weed is one of the few things in life that brings me smiles
>>
>>25423757
Any tips for not crying at night. I just always over think before bed and can't help sobbing at night thinking about how I have no job outlook, no true friends, no girlfriend, and how horrible my life is probably going to be.
>>
>>25423784
Because i need to face my problems sober, im super fucking anxious as it is, weed only helps when Im on it. Also going through a quo a week isnt cheap round here. It was also causing me respitory issues because i had pollops as a teenager but fuck that shit. That and the few "good" friends I have dont and all my friends that smoke are selfish opertunistic fucks and I was becomming like them
>>25423877
considering ive been crying myself to sleep probably 3/4 of every night of every year since my 13th birthday I have no advice except go to sleep fucked up which i dont reccomend.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.