[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /r9k/ be cured?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 7IV6kkc.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
7IV6kkc.gif
2 MB, 360x240
Do you believe that there's some way to cure/help those that are here? Or will it just be an eternal circle jerk of sadness which is being used to have some sort of interaction with others?
>>
I used to think so, back in 2012 when I first started posting regularly here.
I don't think so now, because the social "norm" here is to not be happy with life or seek to find peace within yourself.
Having said all that, I want those things for myself, I just don't go looking for them here.
>>
If society became worth engaging with most people here would probably make an effort.
>>
Young underage banneds can be

Though in a lot of cases, being a robot is a lifelong condition
>>
Incongruous priorities are not a mental condition. Defining it as such opens room for an incredible amount of abuse. A mental condition is a delusion: believing something that is not true. /r9k/ does not exhibit that. (Tip: 'all women are evil' is unfalsifiable.)
>>
File: 7ac.jpg (12 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
7ac.jpg
12 KB, 260x194
>>25422935
Though a lot of people here are just here for the "why does my life suck so much waaah" meme
>>
the cure is a meme, we'll be a-ok brojezebelski
>>
File: 1374311943324.jpg (711 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1374311943324.jpg
711 KB, 2560x1920
no, /r9k/ is a "safe space" for people lacking in social skills, self-confidence and mental health

why would you leave a place that provides comfort, albeit mostly in the form of a confirmation of your own negative thoughts

the devil that you know and all that
>>
The problem with /r9k/ in general is that people do their best to reject anything that would help.
>>
>>25422935
>painting in broad strokes
the world is what you make of it, bro
>>
>>25422935
>If society became worth engaging with most people here would probably make an effort.
You do realize that it's a 2 way street and people here need to begin with an effort or they'll fall into whatever they're doing while waiting for this to magically fall on their laps
>>
People in this generation are raised to be victims, and always offload responsibility of their lives onto some outside controllable force.

One day, they will have to grow the fuck up and stop being a bunch of limp-wristed, whiney, effete "men"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.