[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Changing locations to get pussy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: shmurd.png (428 KB, 592x403) Image search: [Google]
shmurd.png
428 KB, 592x403
I'm a 7/10 guy who has been with a handful of women but my problem is I live in a part of Australia with probably the highest concentration of "beautiful people" imaginable which I feel drags me down by comparison.

When I watch documentaries or films that are set in dead end places like Kansas or some other normie location, almost everyone there is uglier than me.

TL:DR - Do you think a 7/10 Australian guy could fuck a lot of girls on a trip around the USA/Europe?

Pic unrelated
>>
If you have to ask /r9k/, the answer is already fuck no
>>
>I live in a part of Australia with probably the highest concentration of "beautiful people" imaginable

What, Melbourne? or maybe you mean Queensland.

>almost everyone there is uglier than me.

But if all the women are ugly, will you even want them? If the answer is yes then go ahead and travel.
>>
>>25421389
Yeah, Queensland. Gold Coast in particular.

I have average to low standards when it comes to one night stands desu. Wouldn't bother me as long as they weren't monstrous.
>>
>>25421452
>I have average to low standards when it comes to one night stands desu. Wouldn't bother me as long as they weren't monstrous.

Hm... in that case, you should go somewhere like Thailand. As a white guy, getting pussy should be a breeze. That's assuming you're okay with asian girls.
>>
>>25421490
I'm not into paying for a fuck though, there's no fun in that.
>>
>>25421312
You could always play the 'strayan card, especially in western countries.
>>
When you see a 6'3 buff dude with a 8/10 face and a massive chrysler being together with a 5/10 AT BEST, that's when you sort of lose hope. The fuck is wrong with Sydney?
>>
>>25421728

>He thinks Chryslers are fancy
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.