[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Charismatic' Robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 13
File: sadfrog right.jpg (30 KB, 402x398) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog right.jpg
30 KB, 402x398
You ever notice, some people - even Robots and losers - have that special kind of 'charisma' that makes normalfags like them and want to be their friends, lovers?

I have two examples: to start, my (only) friend, whom I have known for some 7 years now. He also browsed (and still does) 4chan, was a general outcast in school, and to the day, still cannot graduate from university and lives with his parents, has no job, and so on. And yet, he has that 'charisma': people just want to be his friend. Since high school, people would fight with each other for his attention (which he rarely gave). There were a number of times when popular girls (sometimes guys) would talk to him and try to obtain his attention.

The second example was my ex-bf. He was a loser as well: met him on 4chan's /r9k/, had a bunch of mental issues, homosexual, pennyless, criminal record, no education beyond high school, unable to keep even menial job, a drunk, fucked-up childhood, you name it. And yet, just like the first person I mentioned - people were naturally drawn him! Females, males, they generally found him handsome, attractive. People tried to be his friend constantly (and he - being the edgy fuck he was - turned them away); they would bring him food to work once they found out he was poor, they would invite him to the movies and to hang out; a self-proclaimed lesbian declared her interest in him when I was still in a relationship with him. People he met would just try to be his friend, for whatever reason.

My question is: how can people like that even 'suffer', when people actively try to interact with them? Nobody talks to me: nobody has ever tried to be my friend, or come up to me and told me they liked me; people ignore me. Nobody has ever fought for my attention, or asked for me. I could sit there for ten-thousand years, and nobody would bat an eye..The two of the examples I gave have always claimed to be "depressed" and "suicidal", but in my opinion, they can go fuck themselves.
>>
Bump

>implying this was an original comment
>>
>>25420234
Being charismatic has to do a lot with doing/telling jokes, stories, activities etc.in a way most would not intially see. It really has nothing to do with looks, of course they help. Most people, especially people who aren't the brightest, will be amazed just because you are ahead of them.
>>
File: dutronc.jpg (28 KB, 280x398) Image search: [Google]
dutronc.jpg
28 KB, 280x398
>>25421529
I don't think so - I think it's an 'aura' about them, and I don't place much stock in supernatural mumbo-jumbo. It just seems like they exude something that makes others like them.

All I know is, I lack it, but that there are actual Robots here who go on about how shitty their life is and how depressed they are when there are literally many instances of people wanting to be their friends or liking them romantically.
>>
>>25421529
I agree with this. It has a lot to do with the skill of communicating with people and empathy.
>>
>>25423207
It's how they carry themselves.
>>
File: 1450914367121.jpg (135 KB, 396x482) Image search: [Google]
1450914367121.jpg
135 KB, 396x482
>>25420234
>mfw i'm this kind of robot

I was always able to charm people around me but ever since my late teens I have unlocked the talent of making even bullies and niggers like me. Too bad I hate everyone and don't like to get out of the house so I don't utilize that talent very much, though it did help me receive autismbux.
>>
>>25423384
Probably. Still, pisses me off. Why some have it, and others don't - why they carry themselves a certain way, and why it should cause people to find it 'agreeable'.

Yes, I'm jealous.

Not two weeks ago, my friend was telling me about how much he hated his life and how he wanted to die. The guy has tons of online friends, and a queue of people in real life that want to be his friend that he actively avoids. I mean, the guy actually has about ten people blocked on his phone because they keep bothering him with "Hey dude, wanna hang out?".

I haven't gotten a text message since two months ago.
>>
File: gainsbourg.jpg (28 KB, 487x365) Image search: [Google]
gainsbourg.jpg
28 KB, 487x365
>>25423443
>I suffer despite having a charm that makes people instantly like me and want to be in my company

Fuck off, you don't even know what it means to be a Robot. You say you hate them? How edgy.
>>
>>25423603
If you want to be more charismatic I would suggest dropping the jealousy and hate you seem to carry.
>>
File: 1450268521233.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1450268521233.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
>>25423519
>Probably. Still, pisses me off. Why some have it, and others don't - why they carry themselves a certain way, and why it should cause people to find it 'agreeable'.

They weren't born that way, you idiot, they likely learned how to charm people through hardships. I know I did. People used to ignore, bully and abandon me all the time until I figured how to manipulate the little shits.

>>25423603
It's got nothing to do with edgy, I sincerely hate people and don't enjoy their company. Maybe that's why they're attracted to me, because I actively ignore them, which make me appear to be above them. Stop trying to fucking impress and suck up to people like the cuck you are and they might start to respect you.
>>
>be quiet and shy in highschool
>some guy comes up to me and tries to start a conversation
>"Hey, you like dont talk alot, do you?"
>want to say NO SHIT FAGGOT NOW LEAVE ME BE
>just mumble
>he leaves me but sill bothers me every dayrying to talk to me

jesus fuck i hate my life
>>
lol the worst thing is that op is terribly right
I have chad friends and even a pale 9/10 qt would be real friendly to me at hs
Still, I managed to fuck everything up and end up a kv
>>
>>25423771
I'm with this guy. I only need fleeting interaction every few weeks.

Everything else feels like work but people i don't like are always messaging me about stuff I don't care about.

I'm a misanthrope, but that's a choice.
>>
I suffer because my needs are exile from society. I still need money to live but I prefer to avoid people.

I befriend everyone but open up only to anons. I might get similar treatment if I told others about my life.
>>
>>25423771
It's literally nothing but edginess.
What, you think you're so above other people or something? All your problems are your own fault. I know your type very well: you drive away those who would help you and who would present you an opportunity because "lol, filthy normie xDDD", and then you claim to hate them and you delude yourself into thinking you're some mastermind just because certain generic factors - appearance, gait - managed to make other people find you generally likable enough to want to approach you.

But then you'll come here about how you've gotten fucked over all your life. Literally all your fault. Not even like other Robots, who never get approached or noticed, or get dismissed merely because they aren't physically imposing/attractive/mysterious-looking/etc.

You think I don't know you, but you already sound exactly like the two people I mentioned and know. Word-for-word.
>>
File: 1451245070022.jpg (201 KB, 1000x509) Image search: [Google]
1451245070022.jpg
201 KB, 1000x509
>>25423981
Your inability to accept that other people don't have the same motivations and feelings as you do is part of the reason your place is society is so low. Faggot.
>>
>>25423981
Not him but if someone tried to show interest in me without pulling wool over my head I will accept them. I hate subtlety and I easily notice my type and make friends with. Only problem is they move abroad soon after.
>>
File: Nakamura-san knows your secrets.gif (985 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Nakamura-san knows your secrets.gif
985 KB, 500x281
>>25424056
I never said you were success stories either, faggot. Merely that your failures (and subsequent attempts at pretending you chose the life you have) are completely your own fault, whereas there are other users like me who try.

People like you are always trying to go against the flow because you're so used to others sucking your cock, and then you act surprised when things won't go your way.
>>
File: 1450466628694.jpg (10 KB, 320x310) Image search: [Google]
1450466628694.jpg
10 KB, 320x310
>>25424158
>"I will literally be friends with every jerk who shows interest in me because I have no standards or self-worth" -You
>>
I call them "Smooth talking schmoozers"
>>
>>25424158
>whereas there are other users like me who try.
and i hate your guts you fucking tryhard
envying normies, always trying to hang out with them, what kind of fucking robot is that? on a practical level, what is the point of ever getting to know people like you? either you'll never mature and improve yourself in which case you'll be a fucking frogposter your whole life, or when you do improve yourself you'll run off to the normies like you always wanted you fucking sheep
oh, wait
>The second example was my ex-bf
i guess i can't expect much better from a faggot
>>
>>25424158
Your lack of charisma is also completely your own fault. These guys just seem like fun people to be around tbqh
>>
File: 1443935214129.jpg (28 KB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
1443935214129.jpg
28 KB, 175x175
>homosexual
>robot

Can 2015 memes stay in 2015?
>>
File: ebin.jpg (61 KB, 482x720) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
61 KB, 482x720
>>25424275
>"I will literally not be friends with anyone who expressed goodwill and interest in me because they are normies unlike enlightened and superior me" -signed, Edgelord
>>
>>25424309
This

Fucking normie wannabes are the worst and should get back to /r/friendzone or wherever the fuck those pathetic organisms hang at.
>>
File: 1439585956492.png (121 KB, 249x259) Image search: [Google]
1439585956492.png
121 KB, 249x259
>>25424367
>enjoying the company of normies

What the fuck is the matter with you? I mean if you enjoy sports and top 40s music and cheap alcohol and shitty TV then I can see where you're going wrong. But why even bother if you've got nothing in common with them? It's got nothing to do with edginess you faggot. You don't hang out with somebody who you've got nothing in common with. They'll be drooling all over your ass and you'll be bored as fuck praying to God they'll leave you alone soon so you can get back to doing your own things instead of humoring them

God you're thick
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.