[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots here losing their hair? Come in, drop your feels,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_4194.jpg (237 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4194.jpg
237 KB, 960x1280
Any robots here losing their hair? Come in, drop your feels, worries, and success stories with treatments.

Pic related my hairline. Currently on the Big 3 and hoping for the best.
>>
>>25420029

its still decent. don't freak out and shave it like some people tell you to.
>>
Ouch. Is it getting worse or did it decide to stop there? I'm 18 but I've been noticing the top of my head getting thinner hair.
>>
You just don't know Anon, it could stay like that. I freaked the fuck out over this like 2 years ago, as my temples receded somewhat over a period of about 6 months, which to me was indicative of it going further. It hasn't changed a bit since.
>>
>>25420077

I've heard that it might continue to recede in your late 20s.
>>
>>25420045
Oh yeah I don't plan on shaving don't worry. Hoping I result well to treatments (it's only been 2 weeks).
>>25420058
Honestly my hairline has always been high and kind of like the picture, but one day I noticed that my temples were receding and I was finding my hair all over the place. If you are concerned with your hair, post a picture of your hair line and crown and I could give you my opinion. But if you are really worried, you're best to go do a derm and see what he/she thinks.
>>
Looks fine you spaz, stay on it if no sides tho, why not
>>
>>25420100
>>25420077
Yeah I know what you mean. I have no history of NW5-6s in my family so hopefully it will never get that bad. The only true bald person in my family is my grandpa on my dad's side. The guy is in his 80s and is a solid NW4 which IMO is pretty damn good for the age. He was like a solid NW3 for all of his life and to be honest I think I'll probably follow in those footsteps. But if I can slow down the process and even get some regrowth I'd be happy.
>>
Bump

Has anyone here had experiences with Finasteride?
>>
>>25420490
Yeah its fine. Minor regrowth, zero side effects. Not spectacular, but im only at 8 months. Still possible good news to come
>>
>>25420619
Glad to hear you are having some regrowth! Would you say you had a shedding period? If so, when did it occur in your treatment (month wise)
>>
>>25420655
Thanks homie.

No shed on fin, but i did on minox. From 1st to 4th month.
>>
>>25420731
Thank you for responding man. Would you say that Fin has thickened your hair overall?
>>
>>25420768
Maybe a little, hasnt decreased overall. Just some hairline and crown growth i think.
>>
>>25420029
Y-your name starts with E?
>>
File: 20160101_222945-1.jpg (380 KB, 854x857) Image search: [Google]
20160101_222945-1.jpg
380 KB, 854x857
Only 19 and my forehead's so big so I just keep my hair over it like a middle schooler. Once it thins completely I'll go straight from child to old man. I never had a chance honestly.
>>
Can alcohol cause hair loss?
>>
>>25422468
Of course not you stupid
>>
>>25422559
Google says it can tho.
>>
>>25422428
looks normal to me

>you have been muted
>>
>>25422629
Google can suck my dick
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.