[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have a gf >Get dumped months after >Destroyed >Years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 964x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 964x539
>Have a gf
>Get dumped months after
>Destroyed
>Years later
>Girl is interested in you
>Reciprocate at first
>Then remember the pain
>Abort everything

Do you guys know this feeling ?
>>
>have gf in the 8th grade
>at the school dance she slow dances with some other guy instead of me
>break up with her because I realise im too mentally immature to handle a relationship
>isolate myself from being hurt again through highschool
>have no social skills now
>have trouble even keeping friends
the fact that i got cucked isnt the reason im socially retarded.
its just the icing on the cake.
>>
Is that a real shotgun?
>>
>>25419738
>Do you guys know this feeling ?
>Have a gf
no. shoo.
>>
>>25419738
Well look at this way. You just missed your chance to settle down. Your ex gf was used up and couldn't get Chads anymore. Then she remembered the beta you were and said, Hey I could settle down with him. So basically you may have missed out on your chance.
>>
>>25419979
>Other* girl is interested in you

Sorry if it wasn't clear enough ; I'm clearly not wishing for anything with the same girl than before.
>>
>>25420148
Oh, then fuck all your past thoughts. Go for it. You may never get another chance.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.