[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >fat >need to eat 1200 calories a day can they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: smh oniichan.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
smh oniichan.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>be me
>fat
>need to eat 1200 calories a day

can they be 800 for fastest weight loss?
>>
>>25419730

800 calories is starvation. Diets don't work, maintaining a diet of even 1200 calories a day would be torture for most.
>>
>>25419991
But will i lose weight? Or gain?
>>
fucking skellies man
>>
>>25419730
I do this when I cut weight for wrestling.
For breakfast eat a cliff bar
Lunch try eating a clementine/egg/banana
Dinner is when you get to eat the most, have some white meat such as turkey or chicken with a salad.
>>
>>25419730
Start exercising. Starving doesn't work because you're just going to fail or barring that gain that shit right back.

Change your lifestyle, don't eat bread, eat whole foods and a fuckton of vegetables with little to no added fats. Drink only water.

I gotta lose 30lbs to get back to my ideal weight but only through a lifestyle change will you lose weight and keep it off.
>>
>>25419991
>maintaining a diet of even 1200 calories a day would be torture for most.
>implying it isnt starvation to be <1500 cal
>implying you dont adjust to your new caloric intake after a few days
>>
What? Never fucking mind.

Look, just download an application called My Fitness Pal.

It'll ask you for your hight, age, weight and activity level, then it'll calculate your kcal requirements and tell you how much you can safely eat per day.

It'll also keep track of your calorific intake for you.
>>
Calories are worthless measurements. Carbs/Protein/Fats are what you need to be concerned about.
>>
I'm sorry senpai, my resolution is to gain weight. If I could take some of your fat from you I would
>>
>>25421450
If he's only trying to loose weight then Kcal is EVERYTHING he needs to worry about.

Carbis causing water retention will go after a day or two of low carbing it, just cut cars a day before weigh day.
>>
>>25419730
To be honest, excersize is the best thing for your body. I don't want to sound like /fit/ but, if you really wanted to loose weight, don't eat grains and get on a treadmill.
>>
>>25421663
oh yeah, eat regularly as well 6-7 times a day.
>>
>>25421271
>believing the starvation mode meme

That is only true if you have consistent extremely low. Caloric intake. Think 500 or less per day on a sustained basis.

You can aim for 1000 per day which will translate to 1200 realistically and lose weight. The only thing you actually need to pay attention to is protein intake to avoid loss of muscle mass.

Last year I lost 30lbs by exercising 15/20minutes every other day and radically reducing my calories. I stopped around July and have regained 2lbs in the last 6 months. I plan to give it another go and cut another 15 for my ideal 145

Tldr: starvation mode is a meme to keep you fat
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.