[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am going to a club, friend is dragging me along. How do I dance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: wewlad.jpg (98 KB, 840x673) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.jpg
98 KB, 840x673
I am going to a club, friend is dragging me along.
How do I dance without looking like a mega autist, do people even care? I do plan on getting drunk to make being there bearable. I would like to think I look relatively normal.
>>
Perform quick, violent jabs with your arms while stomping your feet in an intimidating manner.

Also make sure you growl and create lots of saliva to make it look like you're foaming at the mouth.
>>
If you're drunk enough you won't care. Just Have at least 5 shots and a few beers before you go and you'll have some fun
>>
>>25419414
I did go once before and I had around 7 shots, got drunk and tried to dance. These two women tried to grind on me and my first thoughts were "oh boy are these shits making fun of me get the fuck away from me why are you smiling at me are you laughing at me". I don't know if getting drunk can help my mentality.

;_;
>>
>>25419468
That happened to me too. Except it was one woman, and she was like 60 years old literally wearing tiger-striped pants. I ran away.
>>
In fact, people dont give a fuck what other people do when they are in a party, boys are busy trying to meet a girl to fuck, and girls are busy giving shits to them.
Do what you want and ignore the other fags, they are in the same situation as you
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.