[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /TooSadToSleepTonight/ Here? Come and vent friend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Who else /TooSadToSleepTonight/ Here?

Come and vent friend.
>>
A girl I have one-itis for got dumped by her boyfriend months ago and yesterday she got a gf
>>
I have nothing to be sad about and yet her I am.

I don't get it, how can I feel so empty on the cusp of so much potential in the coming year, all my plans are in place: I've got a new job, I'm moving to a new country, I'm young and I have freedom. but I feel hollow.

Here's to us for 2016, may god have mercy on our souls.
>>
File: 32924530_p0.jpg (87 KB, 512x600) Image search: [Google]
32924530_p0.jpg
87 KB, 512x600
lm
>>
>>25419259
My high-school crush is now dating a chode.
He's literally of the blandest, most nondescript British stock.
We used to date for a while, 2 years ago, but I never slept with her, yet alone kiss her.
It was a long distance thing, we studied in different parts of the country
What worries me is that it's uncharacteristic of her to choose such a chad as her boyfriend
Last november, we were meant to meet as friends despite having not seeing each other for a long time.
I had to postpone it after the Paris attacks (meeting was meant to take place on Nov 14) cos I had to stay awake all night to track my family who live in there. Also, severe blow to morale.
I haven't messaged her since, don't really have the motivation anymore. I've had two failed relationships the last couple of months, one ending in me being cucked by my best friend and the other ending after I dumped her (I was an emotional wreck).
So yeah, the girl I've once dreamed of marrying is getting boned by Johnny English.
>>
>>25419259
My significant other is in the psych ward.

It feels really weird man.
>>
I might've lost the girl I'm in love with.

We were so close too. I recently moved which led to us being really far apart but we've dealt with the distance really well. I was even thinking of starting a long distance with her. Then we got into one little argument and she blew up. Then she straight up refused to tell me what I did wrong. So I basically said that I felt used and that it seemed like she never gave a shit about me. And she blocked me.

It still fucking hurts. I just want to know where I fucked up. We were fucking perfect. I loved talking to her every day. I'm so terrified of my feelings for her. First because of the distance, and now because of this.
>>
>>25419556
Anon if something like that happens then there was no way the relationship was going to last.
>>
i keep hurting my boyfriend without meaning too and caused a fight again tonight when things were going well and i'm an overall asshole to him and completely unaware of my behavior when its happening
i really cant stand the way i act and i dont know why i do it because its clearly being shown to me its making him upset but i still keep doing it, i hate myself so much for it and i wish i knew how to stop myself from being such a shitter dont know what to do and am really afraid hes going to get sick of my shit, then ill lose the only thing that really matters to me
>>
>>25419810
you're a fag? or a femanon?
>>
I have no idea what I'm doing with my life and I've already wasted so much of it
>>
>>25419832
why does that matetr
>>
>>25419998
Because dynamics in heterosexual relationships differ significantly from homosexual ones. Hard to get the whole picture if you don't specify.
>>
>>25419446
>>25419556
Keep going mate.
It'll get better I swear to you.

Remember, without the sadness there'd be no happiness. Embrace the sadness as you feel is needed but don't let it consume you
>>
File: image.png (32 KB, 191x196) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 191x196
>permanently disqualified from Military due to medical condition (recruiter told me two weeks before Christmas that they denied the waiver, most depressing Christmass ever)
>too poor to afford trade school college
>trying to apply for wagecuck jobs with no references
>can't get neetbux because I'm not autistic or retarded
Well it looks my fate is sealed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.