[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie here. Why do you guys feel like failures because you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x617
Normie here. Why do you guys feel like failures because you don't have a gf? Temporary affection isn't worth all of their nagging and general untrustworthiness
>>
Because betas hate themselves, so they seek validation from women.
It's pretty typical really, especially for white guys.
At least Asians are more omega, they see women for the succubi they really are.
>>
>>25419048
people want what they can't have. Sex, in our case.
>>
>>25419048
Is that a fucking kid's crib?
>>
I don't feel like a failure because I don't have a gf, I hate society because it has allowed women to become naggy and incredibly untrsutworthy. I'm sure there are some good ones out there too its just a crap shoot nowadays. If adultery were still illegal and divorce was still extremely uncommon I'd feel like a failure for not having a gf.
>>
Also, every retarded normie seems to own an iPhone in Americuckland.
>>
I don't. I had a gf for a short while, but she was older and we had incompatible views regarding kids/career stuff.

It's never having had one that is messed up. I was past 20 when I went into that first relationship. Had never even kissed anyone before.

It's the absence of that reassurance of "there's nothing wrong with you, you can be deemed a suitable mate by others". You start truly believing you are not worth people's time.

Now I just don't give a fuck. I haven't had any relationships since, and it's been 5 years. No sex either. Don't care, it's a choice.

After that relationship not only had I earned that reassurance, I actually got the confidence to look around me and notice that plenty of females actually regard me as suitable. I just can't be bothered with the hassle of courtship just to get my dick wet, and I do surprisingly well without sex.

When I meet someone that I deem long-term-worthy, I'll dive back into that game.
>>
>>25419048
Because the feeling you are not good enough for the girls that you wan't is really fucking awful. Also the lack of affection is bad too.
>>
>>25419292
See, this is a prime example of >>25419163
>>
>>25419163
From my experience there is no difference between betas except for asian guys. They take it to another level.
>>
For me it's less "I don't have a gf" than it is "I've never had a gf."

There's a missing amount of normal experience that sets me even further apart from normies.

If I had a gf before and it didn't work, I could just say "Eh, I did that, no interest in it" and it would be accepted
>>
>>25419048
>tfw that girl goes to my college
>shes a gigantic slut
>>
>>25419300
Meh humans are social creatures and absolute failure in the opposite sex will naturally weigh down your self-esteem.
>>
>>25419321
>and despite that, you haven't managed to stick your dick inside her
>>
>>25419321
yes, most of the college girls I know are gigantic sluts as well
>>
>>25419343
>and absolute failure in the opposite sex will naturally weigh down your self-esteem.
Right.
If you're a beta that hates himself.
Betas also love to use biology as an excuse for their failures, as if it's out of their hands.
>>
>>25419048
I don't feel like a failure, I could probably handle celibacy. But it'd be nice to have a qt waifu.
>>
>>25419358
>>25419365
She used to wear a hijab for like a year because she wanted to become religious then went back to being a slut and took it off
>tfw western degeneracy
>>
File: infidels.jpg (67 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
infidels.jpg
67 KB, 525x700
>>25419404
>you'll never fuck a muslim girl
it's one of many feels
>>
>>25419428
>tfw she sucked your dick with the hijab on

feelsgoodman
>>
>>25419428
I dont think shes a muslim, or ever was. Sucks either way cuz the good muslim girls get taken up by Ahmed and non muslims get the whore trash leftovers.
Just cant win.
>>
>>25419367
>you can not feel bad for failures
I am sure you are really a succesful alpha. Though you most likely are someone who at one point in his life though that he was a beta and then read some self help book and now you act like you have life all figured out.
>>
>>25419720
>>you can not feel bad for failures
Sure, feel bad for them, but don't sit around and act like everyone one of your failures isn't 100% your fault.
No, it's not society, it's you.
>>
>>25419752
When I have implied that my shortcomings were somebody elses fault? I am well aware that I am the one at fault.
>>
>>25419822
Also this
> I am well aware that I am the one at fault
Is the one thing that kills me the most.
>>
>>25419321
What school? I swear I've seen her
>>
>>25419321
Do you have access to her facebook or instagram pics?
>>
>>25420303
UH
>>25420648
Yes, insta, snapchat, fb, etc etc, but im not giving that shit to you lol
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.