[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mating Strategies for 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1451025096695.jpg (111 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1451025096695.jpg
111 KB, 960x960
Going over some options here. Anyone care to discuss?

Plan: Cuckoo for Cuck-o-puffs
Explanation: Fuck lots of hotwives/swingers/cuckoldresses. Potentially knock them up. Let them and their husbands be responsible for the kid.
Pros: Low investment of time & resources, lots of potential offspring if implemented successfully
Cons: Real risk of STDs, possibly a high barrier to entry in the form of networking with these people, kids raised in crazy social conditions.

Plan: White Wedding
Explanation: Meet a virgin. Marry a virgin. Knock her up.
Pros: Kid is likely to be mine, household is likely to operate under positive values.
Cons: High investment of time and resources, female virgins are at a premium.

Plan: Professional Harem
Explanation: Meet Mormon/Muslim women. Marry several of them, probably a set of cousins or sisters. Split up time with raising kids and pool resources. Make sure that they have good jobs and college educations.
Pros: Kids in stable household with values under control. Resources and time use maximized.
Cons: Possibly illegal and socially frowned on. Involves networking in cultures that I am not native to.

Plan: Ivory Hunting
Explanation: Like gold digging, but the male version.
Pros: Lots of resources for offspring, control over household values.
Cons: The mother may be unsuitable for raising children and participating in a household.

I like the Harem idea best.
>>
>>25419019
majority of Muslim/Mormon females are also virgins so if you want to do the other one is ok
>>
>>25419019
That girl is 16 op, delete your pic
>>
>>25419019
>[Hide] [Show All]
Wow, I love this gurl, such a banal presentation. Even those hooters scream banbality, I'm lovin it.
>>
>>25419019
those hip bones lel
>>
>>25419251

Seems solid.
>>
Already kind of got the harem thing going, would recommend. Probably hard to pull off if you're a robot though, I'm pretty sure my own situation was only by sheer luck.
>>
>>25419019
Why did you post this OP? now I'm hurting knowing I'll never be with her.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.