[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like everyone knows weed is totally safe and the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: image.gif (1 MB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 700x350
I feel like everyone knows weed is totally safe and the only people on here who argue against it are just trying to rustle jimmies
>>
>>25418746
Weed is on the same tier as popular television in that it's absolute schlock whose only use is to placate the masses
>>
Also to everyone who pulls the "le degeneront" meme, if you want to get rid of the culture legalization is the way to go
Edgy people like edgy things
Breaking the law is edgy
>>
File: bonghead.png (187 KB, 780x492) Image search: [Google]
bonghead.png
187 KB, 780x492
Except it's proven by scientific studies to cause schizophrenia
>>
>>25419095
>proven
>>
>>25418746
>I feel
Of course you do, lefty.
>>
>>25418746
it's safe. it's just a really shitty experience.
>>
haha im so high right now guys look how high i am
>>
>>25419095
Doesn't cause, just accelerates it in cases where it's already present
>>
File: 1451086349405.jpg (50 KB, 334x332) Image search: [Google]
1451086349405.jpg
50 KB, 334x332
i think its all sour grapes

they grew up with no friends, no social contact at all, never went to parties, dont know where to get it etc so they latch onto the coincidental fact that they've never done it and create this high-horse SxE personality around it to muffle the sound of their empty adolescence
>>
>>25418746
nah their is scientific proof that is damaging to the brain if you did it at an early stage of brain developing.
>>
>be nodrugs
>first semester in college
>"bruh dood try this dank shit cuz" - dirtiest roomate
>try it
>feels uniquely funny
>that's it
People risk getting caught for that shit? 5/10 could easily live without.
>>
>>25419418
getting in trouble for weed is a meme if you arent selling it

caught with less than an oz means no jail just a 50 or 100 dollar fine. and if you arent an idiot and keep it to the confines of your own home there is never anything to worry about
>>
I've smoked a ton of weed, not even trolling here
>causes delusions
>anxiety
>cravings (yes really, not addictive but you always want weed if you smoke it regularly)

Also science has pretty much proven that it harms short term memory/lung cancer.
I think it should be legal cause the government could make a ton out of it and it takes money away from crime, but to say it's safe is dumb and it probably costs society a lot in mental illness.
>>
>>25419452
still wouldn't gamble $50 for it
weed is overrated, who cares if it's legal
>>
>>25418746

To be completly honest as someone who smokes up every day if you allready have problems with mental health it can be harmfull
>>
>>25419314
This x1000. Anything robots can't have they pretend not to want.
>>
>>25418746
A joint here and there won't hurt, but "duuuuude bro, weeeeed" is fucking too much.
>>
>>25419695
this betrays the fact that the real reason that the powers that be hate marijuana is that they want to make sure that the only things we want to do are work and consume. anything that makes you be okay with not working and consuming is a threat to them.
>>
>>25420000
But being bored is threat to your very life.

Kierkegaard once said that to be bored is worse than death.
>>
>>25420072
>Kierkegaard once said that to be bored is worse than death.
Sounds like a cuck.
>>
>>25418746
i just quit. I was fucking up my respitory system. do what you want though
>>
>>25420072
>to be bored is worse than death.
I can't even begin to comprehend this mindset
>>
I enjoy it some times, it really fucks up my depression, and I think gave me short term memory loss, and I try not too smoke it more then once every couple of months, its honestly not some wonder drug though, and it shouldn't be legalized.
>>25419095
>tfw I actually have a "bong" made from a pepsi bottle and aluminum foil
just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>25419472
Honestly it helped my anxiety but ut was already worse than anyone elses I know. I think after quitting and going from being high as fuck whenever I wasnt at work (like 10-25 hours a week except in summer where i work 50 hours a week atleast) or with family for 5 years (and on weekends for the 4 years before that) it was made worse by it too.
>>
It really is as harmless as a drug can be. Smoking it won't cause lung cancer and the effects on your brain are temporary. If you have your life on track, weed won't magically derail it unless you're a schizophrenic who really shouldn't consume any drugs to begin with.
>>
Weed is shit tier, that aside it can harm you if you already have a preexisting mental condition and can fuck up your lungs since you are inhaling burnt fumes.

Try any other drug and you realize how lame being stoned really is.
>>
>>25420541
Please show me your dick
>>
A lot of it has to do with ignorant people who believe all drugs are !! TOXIC !!

Then you have people who think all drugs affect everybody the same way
>I tried it once and it did nothing/made me feel bad/etc
>WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS SUCH A BIG DEAL

Or the people that believe everybody has the same experiences and encounters
>I HATE stoner culture it's so annoying when they peer pressure me into smoking!
I haven't ever met anybody irl who was like a "typical stoner" but I can believe it happens out there with different groups.

Then of course the people who blindly make up shit, usually a part of the first ignorant group
>all stoners are lazy degenerates who will never be successful!
>marijuana has been proven by science* to correlate with X thing!
* = the person's ass

So on and so forth. It will never end.
>>
>>25420494
>harmless
>burning carcinogens doesn't cause cancer

Found the weed cuck
>>
>>25420684
Falling from a tall building has been shown to correlate with death, fancy going against that correlation mr tripfag?
>>
>>25418746
It kills brain cells you poopoohead.
>>
>>25420736

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/news/20060523/pot-smoking-not-linked-to-lung-cancer
>>
>>25419314
This guy gets it. To be fair, now that I'm older it's pretty boring. Listening to music, fucking around on the guitar, and watching comedies are all fun high activities. Everything else is fundamentally more enjoyable sober because of the decrease in general competence you get while high.

Still, it's just weed.
>>
>>25421276
The results are probably skewed by another factor, such as pot smokers having a higher IQ and being thinner or some shit. I personally refuse to believe that inhaling a shitload of carcinogens doesn't increase your cancer risk, but if you believe that from one study then fair enough.
>>
File: 1297636085215.png (36 KB, 838x983) Image search: [Google]
1297636085215.png
36 KB, 838x983
>>25419605
>>25421370
the reason i know this is because i used to have the exact same mindset.

in early high school, when everyone was going to parties and getting high, i wanted so much to be included, to be a part of it, but i was "that kid" who was a weird edgy fag who didn't have a single friend

i was always curious about it, but i couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get my hands on it. so i just said fuck it, i dont want it, im above all that shit and dont need it anyways.

you know, the typical "only losers need weed to have fun" mentality

then i got a girlfriend when i was 16 and she got me high and i loved it.

now i buy it from the very same chad faggots that i was so god damn jelly of in high school
>>
>>25421673
But most weed smokers are losers, anon
>>
File: 1426866707885.jpg (76 KB, 1024x714) Image search: [Google]
1426866707885.jpg
76 KB, 1024x714
>>25421750
i was much more of a loser when i was wearing metal shirts, had hair covering my eyes and posted on teen forums about how i hated everything

now i just like to chill and laugh. it was a good change for me
>>
>>25421821
Meh, personally for me it was the other way around. I became deep and edgy when weed effected my anxiety and mood. Back to normal now I don't inject the mariguanas. #42NO #devilslettuce

give that man some tendies
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.