[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of based karl pilkington? Is he the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 312x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 312x383
What does /r9k/ think of based karl pilkington?
Is he the most robot-minded celebrity out there?
>>
I think he just gets life no strings attached
>>
He's pretty normie, I like his cynical attitude but he doesnt seem much of a robot.
>>
Hes fekkin great
I like how he hates everything
>>
>>25418733
Head like a fuckin orange tbqh
>>
He's alri
>>
>>25418733

The character or the actual person?
>>
He is the antichad
>>
>>25419840
The man with a head like a FUCKING orange
>>
He is a character constructed by his mate. Makes you realise that he's just laughing frantically down the phone to his own jokes.
>>
>>25420011
Is this confirmed or just a meme?
Is karl not actually the round headed buffoon we've come to know and love?
>>
He actually lawsuited some guy who was trying to make a skyrim mod that featured a follower with his voiceclips

seems like a typical eurocuck halfjew shekel knight desu
>>
>>25420073
Got a link to support that claim mate?

Not calling you a liar, but we will need some proof here.
>>
>>25420073
Yeah, fuck off shitposting larry
>>
>>25418733
He's amazing but he's not a robot. He's kind of a loner and if he didn't have gfs then he could've been a robot. As it stands him complaining about his fat gf would've meant he was never famous
>he never would've moved to London and bought Suzanne a box of condoms for christmas
>>
>>25420138
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2012/04/karl-pilkington-is-no-longer-an-idiot-in-skyrim/
>>
>>25418733
He should run for president of the UK

Him and Trump would make a great duo
>>
>>25420201
>kotaku
>reliable source
Yeah I'm not giving them a few cents by clicking on bait links
>>
>>25419672
He doesn't so much hate everything as he feels threatened by anything that's not familiar, like an old person
>>
>>25420201
What a bunch of kikes. Karl is no longer senpai. And fuck Ricky too desu.
>>
i miss listening to the xfm shows at work

I listened to music or podcasts or whatever on my pc most of the day while working but one of the guys working above me decided to take that small luxury away from me

oh well
>>
>>25420224
I wanted him, Ricky and Steve as the new Top Gear hosts 2bh
>>
>>25420060

if you listen to their old XFM radio shows where they met Karl for the first time (he was a producer on that show) he's the same then. they basically put him on the radio because they thought he was hilarious. im sure he plays up to in now though.
>>
>>25420604

Americans love ricky gervais for some reason. i think most brits just think he's a smug cunt.
>>
File: 1451549151309.png (5 KB, 345x283) Image search: [Google]
1451549151309.png
5 KB, 345x283
>>25420201
>karl pilkingtons management team
>implying karl himself even gives a fuck what his management team does
>>
top 3 funniest karl moments?
>how would i know which one i was?
>while we ever get to a point where all this is too heavy for the world to handle?
>if moths had eyes
>>
>>25421917
>what are those things in 'Gremlins' called?
>>
>>25420408
Its a english thing
>>
>>25422480
>foodage
>if its gonna leave the zoo, its gonna go to the bank and get its savin's
>>
>>25421917
>>25422480
>>25422582
>umm. So I have modified the Rockbusters clues to sound more like Christmas. Here's the first clue: "place those letters on Claire's desk... Also, merry Christmas"
>I saw that article about the three legged man who was a juggler... Why didn't he play football?
>why does everything have to be different in other countries? They like their chicken orange in China!
>>
>>25422660
>we are all going to blend.... our food - and his predictions for future in general
>if its all about arse
>got sick because he didnt get a memory pack for his console
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.