[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: "fuck yeah" moments we've had recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13
here's mine

>be ugly all throughout high school
>go to uni, lose a bunch of weight and grow into my facial features
>skin clears up
>now every "hot" guy who ever made fun of me in school is asking me out
>allow them to buy me food and then shut them down forever

it's a beautiful thing
>>
>>25418696
>I'm a le grill btw xDDD
saged, reported, and hidden
>>
And do you think you would ever date a regular robot?
Or now you aren't as ugly have your standards shot up?
>>
>>25418735
this OP
are you a hypocrite?
>>
>>25418735
>>25418754
I've never been a "robot" and I certainly won't date a guy I don't find physically attractive. But I wasn't upset at these guys for not dating me, I was upset because they harassed me daily for my looks. I would never do that to anyone else.

My standards have always been high, even when I was ugly.
>>
You're just some stuck up little bitch OP
>>
>>25418832
please expand on this anon
>>
>>25418856
>My standards have always been high, even when I was ugly

to be honest ya uggo roastie
>>
>>25418734
they didnt even do that though

this kind of fembot isnt even a problem, the ones that make the
"fembot feels"
threads are the problem
>>
>>25418696

the old ugly duckling story

anyway i guess it's super cool you're pretty, but now you just sound mean

enjoy your cobweb collection
>>
File: epicmaymay.jpg (42 KB, 547x523) Image search: [Google]
epicmaymay.jpg
42 KB, 547x523
>>25418696
>this whole post
gooooood for youuuuu
>>
You sound like a cunt, also, you're probably still ugly.

Post a pic with a timestamp and tits or you can fuck right off. We're not your personal story group.
>>
>>25418889
Nah, I knew I was ugly and they were unrealistic standards. I didn't have a higher opinion of myself than I deserved at any point in time. I think settling for someone is a pretty insulting thing to do to them. Never believed in settling.

>>25418930
I am incredibly bitter. Imagine if some of you who have been scorned by women in the past suddenly became super attractive. Wouldn't you want to be an awful person too? Being hot is an automatic shitty-person license. But regardless, I'm not particularly awful to anyone who hasn't demonstrated a history of being awful themselves.

>>25418981
lol
>we're not your personal story group
but you just absolutely had to post in this thread didn't you? bless your heart
>>
>>25419027
>Being hot is an automatic shitty-person license
jesus christ you're a bellend
roastie gtfo
>>
>>25419131
I'm not saying that's how it should be, that's just how the world works
>>
Topkek, OP is butthurt now

Just wanted to say that.
Ignore bait threads everyone!
saged
>>
>>25418696
let's be honest here, toots, you fucked a few of those guys, didn't you?
>>
>be a non-person
>meet /r9k/ posting female
>cum in her vagina with condor

fug gyeah
>>
>>25418806
>My standards have always been high, even when I was ugly
>even when I was ugly
Hahaha, people like you are truly scum, I hope you all die never having been loved, guy or girl, you deserve nothing.
>>
>>25418696
How to be hot as a girl

>don't eat like a pig

Wow, you really have done objectively well there OP, I congratulate you on all your hard work.
>>
Lost my virginity last night to my upstairs apartment neighbor.
>>
>>25419408
nope. Still a virgin.

>>25419439
Why does this make me a bad person?

>>25419462
lol you guys really do think you have it all figured out

>>25419476
NICE tell us the story
>>
>>25419543
>Why does this make me a bad person?
because you don't know your own worth, part of you must have believed that there was a chance you weren't as bad as you thought to have still had such high standards when you were ugly.
>>
File: 454675434.jpg (18 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
454675434.jpg
18 KB, 460x276
>>25419027
This is basically a case in point of why women aren't welcome here.

>bless your heart

Just look at this passive aggressive way of arguing, of attempting to assert superiority, it's pathetic.

> suddenly became super attractive
It's different for men and for women, as I said in >>25419462. For men you have to put in years of hard work and sweat, for women you usually have to do far, far less unless you are morbidly obese. Plus you have socially acceptable ways of disguising your true selves.

Then you've got the amazing wit to respond with >>25419543, not even trying to explain how I'm wrong (which I'm not), and again trying to assume an intellectually superior position through smug passive aggressive language.

They say all stereotypes have a grounding in truth. Misogyny has a very strong grounding in truth, and you're part of it. You don't even need to accept that as a woman you are an inherently self-centred, vile, selfish and narcissistic creature. You never will, because you're probably incapable of seeing yourself that way (and indeed after reading this you will not want to "lose" to me by accepting, even partially, that I am right). This is an objective truth and despite your pretensions of self-righteousness, intellectual and moral superiority, you remain a base and primitive creature that is barely even self aware.

tl;dr Tits or GTFO, since as has been so eloquently explained by anons aeons before me, this is your only inherent value - and it is given to you by males.
>>
>>25419682
>Tits or GTFO
seconding this, it's time for some timestamped titties.
>>
>>25419543
not him
and desu I don't think you're "truly scum", but you're a bad person because even though you yourself were once ugly, and dealt with the feelings of loneliness that brings, you were unwilling to ever stop another from feeling that way
basically, you lack empathy and show sociopathic traits
>inb4 you're just a bitter ugly virgin lol
I've never been called ugly, and actually get complimented for my looks fairly often so fuck off
>>
>>25419682
I'm very flattered you put in so much effort for that

>>25419658
Nah, it wasn't like that at all. I had pretty much resigned myself to being alone for the rest of my life. I just never succumbed to the desperation that seems to plague this board somehow

>>25419789
lol nobody is inherently deservant of companionship. I never expected anyone to take pity on me and I'm not going to take pity on anyone else. I owe nobody my company

some of you really have a lot of maturing to do
>>
>>25419161
>that's just how the world works
and you feel justified in being shitty yourself, just because some other attractive people are
You're almost certainly not as attractive as you think you are either, chad actually has quite low standards
>>
>>25419846
that's enough now, write the time and date on a little paper and post tits.
>>
>>25419543
>NICE tell us the story

Earlier in the day she invited me to watch some new years stuff with her. Didn't think she was serious but at like 9 she came knocking so I joined her, and her friend was there as well. Drinks came out and I tried to make it seem like I was drinking while they talked. Her friend ended up getting hammered and we helped her to bed and it ended up just me and her on the couch, she was a little tipsy I wasn't. She kept getting closer to me and made a move, I tried to give back but hadn't been that far with a girl. She didn't seem to mind though and took me to her bed. We made out, she blew me for a bit and then humped me. Ended up sharing the bed, she woke me up this morning with round 2, and then later on a round 3 in the shower. She had to go out awhile after that so I just came back to my room and slept till this evening.

So yeah, I think I got a gf now.
>>
>>25419846

>lol nobody is inherently deservant of companionship
yeah, that's what I said alright
I thought you were genuine for a moment there
7/10 bait, I replied more than once
>>
>>25419846
>I'm very flattered you put in so much effort for that

I forgot to include an attempt at casual dismissal as one of your three options, consider it a typo. But once again you demonstrate your self-centredness, your inability to comprehend things that don't affect you - this was about women, not you, singular. Though you and your post were my inspiration.

Please continue to be a vile being, I've grown quite misanthropic over the years and I can see now that with such an abundance of females like yourself in western society there is no hope for the future. It will bring me some satisfaction to watch it all unfold.
>>
>>25419958
I'm glad I'm not the only one anon, stay strong
>>
Here's mine,

>be ugly whole high school, also bullied 99% male school, so my confidence is destroyed.
>Go to uni, actually look decent now, developed all my male lines
>girls are actually asking me out
>Fuck on a daily basis, found a qt3.14 gf now that cooks for me, and we constantly fuck at my place

Life is good.
>>
>>25419862
>I'm not particularly awful to anyone who hasn't demonstrated a history of being awful themselves.
not a shitty person, unless you count this as being shitty.

>>25419910
Damn anon that's awesome! Proud of you. Did you make any plans with her yet? Maybe ask her on a more "official" date?

>>25419952
I took what you said to mean that I was a bad person for not offering my companionship to others, even though I didn't want to, which implied that they were inherently deservant of it. It's like calling me a bad person for not giving money to every charity out there.

>>25419958
please stick around anon, you're cool

>>25420030
Feels great, doesn't it? I'm really happy for you!
>>
>>25420051
Well thank you, it actually does.
Also I'm happy for you!
All those omegas in here are frustrated cos they didn't even touch a girl. They keep pushing the blame on "girls" but never actually though that they might be the cause of problem.
>>
kill yourself
women have it so fucking easy in college. literally all you have to do is be fuckable (not disgusting) and not have a garbage personality. Or if just be at least 7/10 so your personality doesn't matter
can't wait till most of them are 35 and alone
>>
>>25420051
She said it was nice and she was glad she acted on the feelings she'd had for me for awhile (no idea she ever even noticed me). She said we could spend time together and figure things out when she got back, which is tomorrow.

I hope things work out though I'm a little worried since we went raw each time and she let me finish inside. Said she was on birth control but I'm still a little freaked.
>>
>>25420126
Males have it easy as well. As a male considered "cute and funny" I have easiest time of my life. I can score with any 7+/10 girl with ease.
>>
File: female self absorption.png (1 MB, 1281x1113) Image search: [Google]
female self absorption.png
1 MB, 1281x1113
>>25420051
>please stick around anon, you're cool

Typical feminine way of arguing, pretending that your opponent is playing into what you want, trying so hard to appear to "win" or to come out having achieved whatever it is they set out to achieve.

I'm not even arguing with you, just explaining why misogynists are the way they are. It's because of your innate nature.

You really do make it too easy (I confess, this last line is a similar "tactic" to yours) and I enjoy doing this while I have a documentary running on youtube.
>>
>>25420120
Thanks anon, it means a lot :)

>>25420126
:(

>>25420128
I wouldn't worry too much about it, but just wear a condom in the future just in case. bitches can be crazy, don't ruin your life for sex
>>
>>25420203
What documentary are you watching?
>>
>>25418806
>I've never been a "robot"
>posts on r9k
Fucking roastie logic.
>>
>>25420229
Just finished "Bitter Lake" by Adam Curtis, it's about Afghanistan, radical Islam, and basically how Saudia Arabia is to blame for everything.

Starting "The Century of Self" now.
>>
>>25420561
like I wouldn't get lynched for saying I'm a robot

>>25420614
that sounds awfully biased. I liked Century of Self, let me know what you think of it
>>
>>25420702
Go post this on /soc/ you attention-validating piece of shit
>>
>>25420732
whose attention am I validating exactly
>>
>>25420762
Your validating your self worth from all the "attention" aka replies you're getting for making this thread. Go to /soc/ where you belong.
>>
>>25420702
>that sounds awfully biased

It's not, I oversimplified; it's a myriad of reasons, and numerous actors to blame, however the laissez-faire attitude (if not tacit support) of the Saudis spreading Wahhabism (primitive, violent form of Islam) throughout the Arab world is the root cause of all the violence and tragedy in recent years and why fundamentalist Islam is the enemy of our era.

By the way, as should have been made clear to you if you'd spent any length of time on r9k, you fundamentally cannot be a "robot" if you are female. Morbidly obese or deformed, or traumatically mentally disabled females may be there somewhere, but you certainly are not, and you should well know why this is. Shit, I'm not a robot myself, I'm good looking and have a hot, intelligent girlfriend. I'm just a fucking misogynist and I like arguing at length and with pointless verbosity on the internet.
>>
>>25419846

The lack of self-awareness(or lack of acknowledging your own self-awareness) in you baffles me. I can't think that someone who's not mentally unwell be that fucking stupid, so I assume your just in denial of actually having any kind of flaw.

>inb4 lol why are you butthurt xDD

Not really, it just blows my mind how blissfully unaware a human being can be. Let's see what other dismissive "technique" you've got up your sleeve instead of actually having thoughts of your own and making an argument.
>>
>>25420851
>I'm good looking and have a hot, intelligent girlfriend. I'm just a fucking misogynist and I like arguing at length and with pointless verbosity on the internet.
I'm getting this engraved on my headstone

>>25421038
I was just asking you about the documentary you were watching buddy, you're the one who chose to keep harping on about this
>>
>be ugly all throughout high school
>go to uni, still ugly
>nothing changed, just now ugly and old
>nothing more than an emotional tampon for men to practice on

I wouldn't even care if it wasn't for years of being tormented in high school followed by years of being tormented by other peers.
>>
>>25418696

>chad didnt want me in HS
>I lowered my standards now and I destroy any male who is trying to also come out of their shell at uni, where everyone is desperately clamouring for friends and love in their last ditch attempt before life ends

why are women so fucking utterly devoid of any self awareness?
are women even sentient?

I seriously unironically think most women are barely sentient/on auto pilot like lizards
>>
>tfw I unironically got laid last week
>>
>>25421122

not even >>25421038 but its hilarious how you just affirmed what they said with your snide little dodge

>buddy
>harping on

who the fuck talks like this? you legit sound like an intolerable cringeworthy fucking subhuman even by r9k standards
>>
File: inconsistent ideology feminism.png (300 KB, 827x335) Image search: [Google]
inconsistent ideology feminism.png
300 KB, 827x335
>>25421038
Now there's two of us OP

Good stuff anon, I know it's r9k and to be expected but it's always satisfying when you see you're not the only one that thinks a certain way. It's vindicating.

>>25421122
>I'm getting this engraved on my headstone
It's a pretty funny line, I know. Thanks.

>I was just asking you about the documentary you were watching buddy, you're the one who chose to keep harping on about this

I'm fully aware of that. Don't take this personally, as I said, I'm just a fucking misogynist and whenever I see women being puerile, catty or rampaging through an image board touting their lack of self-awareness and apparently clueless as to their nature and, dare I say, biological privilege, I just can't help but wade into the melee.

Re: the documentaries, give Bitter Lake a watch. For me it's actually toned down my wariness of Islam as a whole, and pending further research, it appears Wahabbism and Salafism should be the targets of our ire (and our bullets). I'm about to start Century of Self once I've finished my pizza.

>>25421192
And look who turns up! I'm sorry you're so ugly, if I met you in real life I'd do my best to cheer you up (witness my falling victim to my own accusations here and propping up the pillars of female privilege). If you're ever in London, go to the Penderels Oak on a Tuesday night (it's a pub in Holborn). I'm the loud military guy that everyone's friends with (no joke).

Now for a bit of self-piteous wallowing. It's 02:45am and I'm sat here, with a finished pizza, arguing on the internet. I love being on leave.
>>
File: 1449800824887.jpg (49 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1449800824887.jpg
49 KB, 550x535
>>25418696
Why are you posting here
Theres plenty of places you can get attention but of all places why an anonymous board? Literally go to reddit and mention your gender and you will get the attention or whatever the hell you want from there. Im sure you already now what happens when you mmention youre a female on this board so why derail things and get negative replies purposely?
Just give me an actual answer
>>
>>25421192
work out, take care of your skin and hair, learn how to do makeup if your face is exceptionally bad. personally I just stopped eating but you should probably be a bit healthier. I believe in you <3 eventually you will realize that men really aren't shit

>>25421248
please reread my post

>>25421285
NICE WORK I am prou d

>>25421290
are you seriously calling me cringeworthy when
>I'm good looking and have a hot, intelligent girlfriend. I'm just a fucking misogynist and I like arguing at length and with pointless verbosity on the internet.
is also in this thread? lmao

>>25421327
I'll keep that in mind thanks anon, enjoy your pizza

>>25421379
read through this thread and tell me these responses aren't hilarious. I'm too cheap for a movie, this is the next best thing

I mean originally I was looking for similar stories from guys or just whoever is on this board but this is what some of you chose :/
>>
File: pepe.png (246 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
246 KB, 550x535
>>25421530

you just reminded me why i stopped browsing this site holy shit

definitely a 2015 poster/huge redditor, r9k is ded

imagine being this fucking deluded
>>
>2016
>girls still can't produce quality threads on /r9k/
>girls still can't talk about a single fucking topic other than themselves on /r9k/
>girls will always continue to think that this is "cute" and "fun" while never accepting anything other than what they want to hear
Is there a term beyond trite and grating? Because I have fucking flown over to that stage now.
>>
>>25421668
lol because the men on this board produce quality threads
>>
File: womanexistencemisogyny.png (41 KB, 1582x312) Image search: [Google]
womanexistencemisogyny.png
41 KB, 1582x312
>>25421530
>work out, take care of your skin and hair, learn how to do makeup if your face is exceptionally bad. personally I just stopped eating but you should probably be a bit healthier. I believe in you <3 eventually you will realize that men really aren't shit

>I just stopped eating

My point. Dieting and makeup, maybe a little exercise, is all girls have to do to be successful. As I said before, men have to put years of sweat and hard work into it. Not just their bodies, but their entire lives, professional and social, as well.

Don't ever pretend life is hard as a woman.

Also I appreciate the ironic accusation of "cringeworthy".

It's impossible not to have one's misogyny vindicated when talking with, let alone arguing with, a female.
>>
File: doublestandards.jpg (1 MB, 1228x3196) Image search: [Google]
doublestandards.jpg
1 MB, 1228x3196
>>25421795 here again, just wanted to say >>25421668 is spot on with:
>girls still can't talk about a single fucking topic other than themselves on /r9k/
>girls will always continue to think that this is "cute" and "fun" while never accepting anything other than what they want to hear
>>
>>25421795
>>25421846
how's your pizza
>>
>>25421913
Use the past tense, I finished it a while ago.

It was good, thanks.
>>
>>25421846
It's so old, too. Same content, day after fucking day. Women collectively lack creativity all across the board, double entendre intended. Stagnation rules the Female.
>>
>>25418696

>early middle school
>the omega of the classroom
>edgy, autist hair/clothing, fatass, vidya too much
>past the point where people make fun of me
>simply avoided by everyone
>7th grade, decided to quit being a faggot
>cut my hair, got in style, etc.
>it's sophomore year now
>have some friends, mostly betas/average normies
>respected by peers
>play one sport, have B+ average

Fuck yeah kinda
>>
>>25421952
OK, but would have been better without the unpleasant picture
>>
>>25421983
It's a day in the life of your average college-aged female. All natural.
>>
>>25421977
That's awesome anon! I'm really happy for you. things get better after high school I promise, just make sure you work hard :)
>>
>>25421327
The good thing about being a truly uggo female is that everyone tries to cheer you up because they pity you so hard.

Shit is SO cash.
>>
>>25422516
Which only reinforces my point that females cannot be robots, and that they are afforded a comfortable and easy life compared to men.

I hate what you are, but I'll be happy enough to socialise with you if you're ever in London and want to come to a social full of strangers (different people every week, that's the beauty of international socials. Nobody knows each other beforehand).

I got another guy from r9k to come. You still here Ashley? Missed you bro, if you're reading this I haven't been much in the last 8 months because I became an army officer and I'm constantly training, and even when I commission I'm going straight onto the commando course so still won't be able to come that often...sad, sad times...I know you're here you loser, I'll be there on Tuesday so come along.
>>
File: effie.jpg (105 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
effie.jpg
105 KB, 960x960
>>25422626
Nah, m8. Being an ugly female is shit. If I was 5 inches taller I'd transition into a dude, even though I hate the tranny meme. A man can spend his life alone and no one asks questions or assumes he's a failure because he's just "focusing on work" whereas I am pretty much gonna be that weird lonely aunt at christmas parties
>>
>>25422720
I could swap every gendered word in that post and it would still make sense and yet be fallacious. Just enjoy what you can of life.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.