[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tattoos & Piercings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7
Admit it /r9k/.

There's something hot about tattoos and piercings, even if it's just because they trashily mark out crazy sluts who enjoy masochistic rape-sex more easily.

I'm not proud of the fact, but I can admit it. Tattoos and piercings can be hot.
>>
I'd fuck that for a dollar
>>
>>25418494
one tattoo can be okay, depends on what it is and where it is, if you have more than one I think you are trash. also gauges are confirmed for instant trash
>>
>>25418494
i don't know why r9k is so autistic when it comes to tattoos.
They're hot as fuck, I think it's all a meme
>>
I always wonder what femanons with tats think when they read these threads, they're usually pretty harsh.
>>
>>25418494

Looks like Hep C: The Woman.
>>
They can be, they usually aren't. I don't think I've ever seen an attractive septum piercing.
>>
>>25418563
>pokemon tattoo on leg
GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL
S T D'S!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25418551
I really doubt they give a shit what people on here think
and honestly most of what is said is accurate so they can hardly complain
>>
File: nips.jpg (20 KB, 510x275) Image search: [Google]
nips.jpg
20 KB, 510x275
>Fuckloads of tattoos
No thx

>Face piercings
No thx

>Ear piercings
Don't care

>Nipple piercings
Niccce
>>
>>25418605
>Nipple piercings without a clit piercing

This triggers my autism.

They form part of a set.
>>
>>25418622
No.

Roastflap piercings are also a no.

Nips and maybe bellybutton are the only type I like.
>>
>>25418605
nip piercings are a massive red flag, they enjoy pain enough to do that to their tits.
Also you can't suck on them without feeling like you have foil in your mouth.
>>
>>25418494
Piercings, yes. Tattoos, no.
>>
>>25418691
Yeah, no shit, crazy girls like masochism and dominant sex. That's a good thing.
>>
>>25418538
r9k is a meme
>>
I like them, it's just that girls with tattoos always have a "type" and that type is always some other faggot with tattoos.
>>
>>25418494
Mostly I see tattoo'd chicks like this as pathetic creatures who are trying to attract gangbangers.. Its either that or they are artsy, which is even fucking worse. Art is paintings of horses, anything else is bullfuck.
>>
>>25418836
That's something I've always said. The girls with the "discrete" and "tasteful" tattoos are often even more whorish since they're trying to cover up attention slutty behavior beneath an artistic veneer, whereas the trashiest tattoo sluts are just open about it.
>>
>>25418494
>I'm gonna look like a disgusting wrinkled old whore by 28: the post
>>
How do you even meet girls like this?
>>
>>25419160
mental illness probly
>>
It's hot, but only in the pump and dump way
>>
>>25418494
>amateur punk alt girl tattoos gauges purple leopard print bra black hair selfie selfshot hipster sexy hot piercings.jpg
amateur what now?
>>
>>25418538
It's just how 4chan is these days, with it's obsession with muh degeneracy etc.
I think it's a reactionary attitude to SJWs.

That being said I agree tattoos are hot as fuck.
>>
>>25418836

It's always fascinating to observe just how arrogant omegas can be about why other people do things the omega doesn't like. Rather than simply accepting there's no real reason, the bitter omega invents a series of strawmen and then basks smugly in his sense of self righteousness
>>
>>25419319
People with piercings and tattoos are basically saying "im a meme"
>>
>>25419319
Tattooed degener8 detected. You'll probably regret getting them when they finally fall out of fashion.
>>
>>25419389
>There are people posting on /r9k/ right now who unironically hold this viewpoint as an accurate representation of reality.
>>
>>25418691
>giving unsolicited critique to women on 4chan
>red flags
>>
>>25418691
>getting piercings because you like pain.
I don't think that's how it works sempai.
>>
File: 1424158713757.jpg (38 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
1424158713757.jpg
38 KB, 400x402
>>25418494
No, it's a turn-off in all situations.

>even if it's just because they trashily mark out crazy sluts who enjoy masochistic rape-sex more easily.
Show, don't tell. A girl that paints and pierces her body with a bunch of signs that say, "Damaged goods!" isn't a fraction as erotic as a normal-looking girl that acts like a slut.
>>
>>25419576
oh my god are you real
>>
I have a pierced, tatted gf and she's bipolar.
>>
>>25419553
Prove me wrong. One day these people will be 65, sat drinking iced tea, playing dominos and thinking "remember when I used to like clowns and spiderwebs? God it's fucking hot today, but can't take my sweater off"
>>
>>25418494
nah. i'm not one of those degeneracy dudes but i always thought girls who have a ton of tattoos look dumb as hell 9 times out of 10. piercings are ok.
>>
>>25419576
Virgin with detected
>>
>>25419570

I can assure you it absolutely is.

I also have no dog in this fight.
>>
>>25419594
>>25419627
>I'm not going to disagree with any of his points, I'll just insult him!
Classy.
>>
File: 43fdi3203099sd9q.jpg (58 KB, 638x740) Image search: [Google]
43fdi3203099sd9q.jpg
58 KB, 638x740
These are the only kind of tattoos I'd like on a woman.

Anything else is trash. White girls have no taste.
>>
>>25419699
...but she doesn't have a crack, anon.

Why was this said? How is that an unoriginal post?
>>
>>25419615
Why?
There is no point arguing because that is your opinion and it's a projection of your values and beliefs.
Who is to say they will or won't regret it at 65? It depends on the individual and their overall experiences.
Who is to say they will or won't gain more value from their tattoos to make them worthwhile even if they do regret them later?
>>
>>25419670
>Implying you had any points
>>
>>25419308
>reactionary
This is just the leftist version of a "statist"
>>
>>25419699
>tfw no Yakuza gf
>>
File: petitemarie.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
petitemarie.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>25418605
Some tattoos are hot. Pic sorta related.

I get you on the "no fuck ton of piercing/tattoos" though. A few is fine. The only way a lot looks even slightly decent is if the artist(s) is really, really good.
>>
I stopped colouring on myself when I was a child. I've never been interested in piercing my own skin for "fun" because I'm not a psychopath.
>>
>>25419813
Not sure if you are accusing me of being a leftist, or what you're saying at all, but for the record I'm not.
SJWs are way worse than the muh degeneracy people, I just don't buy into either philosophy and see both of them as a vicious cycle of polarizing reactionary 1upmanship
>>
>>25418601
I prefer the term herpemon
>>
>>25418622
The set are the two tits retard. Nipple piercings are a bad enough red flag alone, but going as far as letting some random stranger see your pussy and asshole and jam some hole in it to a piercing in? Yeah...no thanks.
>>
>>25419906
>I am the middle ground

In a time where norms are extreme, it's best to oppose those norms with a radical, purifying ideology.

Not the perosn you're replying to btw anon.
>>
I would rather never have a gf than have one that has one iota of tattoo. Doesn't matter if tasteful or not, seeing any is completely unsexy to me, and I can never fully appreciate a woman on a sexual level if she has any marks of degeneracy inside her skin. To clarify, its not a [judg]mental thing, its purely a physical turn off that turns me all the way off from a woman's body, no matter how attractive she'd be otherwise. I don't mind temporary surface tattoos, and literally couldn't care less if I had a gf with no tattoos who has some henna design drawn on her every day. Just something about ink marks inside the skin, left there permanently to weather with time, triggers a primal feeling of disgust, and is psychologically unsettling to look at.

Tbh tattoos on neck and back are less bothersome to me, whereas when I see pictures of women with tattoos between their navel and pussy area it literally triggers my gag reflex. But all the same, I can never love a woman's body if it has been defaced with subdermal markings.
>>
File: ultimate cuck.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
ultimate cuck.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>>25418494
POST MOAR OF DAT SKANK GODDAMN
>>
Any girl with a tattoo is basically telling you that they are a tramp.

Same can be said by piercing on any part of the body other than the ear.

Especially nose and tongue piercing.
>>
>>25420015
I bet you're a riot at parties.
>>
>>25420139
elucidate
>>
I hate tattoos but I admit on certain women they make my dick stir.

Trashy hot is definitely a thing.
>>
>>25420197
>Trashy hot is definitely a thing.

Glad someone admits it.

You don't have to marry the sluts ffs.
>>
>>25420139
i dont get what this is supposed to mean. so if someone clearly does not like woman with tattoos, that automatically means he acts like a total asshat at parties?

granted you could be saying that someone with this mindset must be socially awkward, but then again thats a huge assumption to make. many people have these kinds of extreme opinions that they obviously would not share with people at a party, but simply expressing it does not detract away from jack shit really.
>>
>>25420197
>>25420333
I understand, but I guess deep down I on a subconscious level I want to be open to the possibility of falling madly in love and having babies, so I don't want to fuck/causally date girls who are ruined with tattoos only to have to reveal later on that I can't stand them, and thats why you can never be my gf.

I wonder what would happen if one day I manage to get laid, the girl has a tattoo on her ankle, and I tell her she must cover it up with long socks otherwise I'll lose my boner.
>>
>>25419160
Go to Bangkok and look in Mr Jones' Orphanage cafe around Chong Nonsi
>>
Hey Athens. How is 2016 treating you? I think you've posted this picture with this thread many times before.
>>
>>25420416
>Thai girls

No thanks.
>>
>>25419160
just go to Hollywood blvd or venice beach, or whatever the equivalent bars and public hangout spots that are magnets for degenerates where you live.
>>
>>25420448
Hey more for me.
>>
I like nose piercings but only on the nostril and not through the septum. Nipple piercings can look good. Navel I don't like, and also it leaves a hole when they take it out that doesn't seem to heal. Clit/labia piercing no.

Tattoos generally don't like. Especially if it's a lot of small ones all over the place like in OP pic. A large one that is all one piece can be good, depending.
>>
File: 1451141204812.jpg (57 KB, 680x400) Image search: [Google]
1451141204812.jpg
57 KB, 680x400
>i'd never date a girl with tattoos or piercings
Well no wonder you wont find anyone then, i've never known any girl not have a tattoo of some sort or piercing outside the ear region. You may as well say "I would never date a girl", you faggots
>>
>>25420569
Roastie getting angry ITT.
>>
>>25420597
At least we are getting our bodies altered at will, unlike males (circumcision ;) )
>>
>>25418494
>There's something hot about tattoos and piercings

Nothing hot. Boner killer and a deal breaker.
>>
>>25420597
Not even a roastie, never known a girl past 18 to not have some sort of piercing or ink on her skin
>>
Tattoos are for degenerates, and spics, and nogs and gypsies.
>>
>>25420569
Depends how visible they are. How visible are yours?

I wouldn't want to bring a girl back to my parents if she had visible stuff.
>>
>>25420569
Where I live, the thin educated pretty thin white girls tend not to have tattoos, or piercings outside of the ears.
>>
>>25420792
As stated, not a gril.
Most girls will have some sort of tattoo or piercing, just some more visible than others
>>
>>25420637
Many men have you enjoyed your body.
>>
Piercings are pretty good evidence of past molestation.
>>
>>25418494
no they look stupid as shit
>>
>>25418494
No. Small feminine tattoos in certain places are okay but they're not attractive. Big ass tattoos all over like OP is disgusting. I'm not one of these "girls have to be completely girly and clean" guys but when I see a naked woman, I want to actually see her body, not all the shit she got drawn on her.
>>
>>25420438
Sorry m8, not me this time.
>>
>>25419389
>>25419495

>omegas get called out on how pathetic it is to sanctimoniously insist that they understand peoples motivations

>omegas respond to this by sanctimoniously insisting the poster is guilty of the thing they don't like.

Omegas 100% deserve every molecule of the disrespect they live with every day
>>
>>25420999
I heard Dr. Drew talking about that. He says it's always almost the case.
>>
>>25419828
Cute girls will be cute with or without tattoos. Personally I'd prefer if she didn't have one

If you get a tattoo because you think it'll make you more attractive, you're just getting a skin fedora.
>>
I'm weird about tattoos on women.

If she has tattoos on her chest, her attractiveness plummets.

If she has a tramp stamp, her trustworthiness plummets.

There are exceptions to the rules but generally speaking these have held true in my experiences.

Not a fan of excessive piercings.
>>
>>25421564
>If you get a tattoo because you think it'll make you more attractive

Which nobody actually does. But do continue pretending you understand people as you grow older and more isolated from reality each and every day
>>
>>25420792
>I wouldn't want to bring a girl back to my parents

You don't come across as someone who could afford to be picky.
>>
>>25421600
>Which nobody actually does
nigga plz
>>
>>25421635
How the fuck can you tell that from a few words?
>>
These women never think how stupid they are going to look when they get older.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.