[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever killed anyone /r9k/? A dog once bit my sisters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 16
File: idontknowthatfeel.png (197 KB, 300x410) Image search: [Google]
idontknowthatfeel.png
197 KB, 300x410
Have you ever killed anyone /r9k/?

A dog once bit my sisters leg, hospitalising her for weeks. I eventually murdered the owner. First two years I had almost daily anxiety attacks, but I can pretty much function normally now.

>inb4 FBI thread
>>
the FBI is a meme, you'll be a-ok brojustgasmyboatupsky
>>
Yes, I'm killing myself and my hope for a good future every day. Life is a constant process of dying.
>>
If you say you've killed someone and don't explain how you should be killed yourself
>>
Not sure if I killed him, but I did stab a homeless man once and then ran.

he could still be alive, hopefully
>>
>>25418533

Are you saying I should be killed?
>>
I bought etizolam online and put it in a girl's drink, but I got too paranoid after I did it and left like 15 minutes later. It would've been way too hard to get her to come with me even if she was benzo'd out, don't know what I was thinking.
>>
File: eye_roll.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
eye_roll.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>25418558

aaa fuck off dude
>>
>>25418556
That was the American Psycho guy, though.
>>
>>25418439
>inb4 the thread 404's

you probably wont get your house raided, but admitting to doing illegal shit can still get you banned.
>>
>>25418439

You are a dishonorable murderer. Killing him for that was completely out of proportion.
>>
>>25418439
Things that never happened: Staring OP.
>>
>>25418679

He was an extremely irresponsible person, owning a dangerous dog, and possibly not training it properly, and it was only by luck that she didn't die.
>>
I once threatened the neighborhood kids with a katana for playing on my lawn.

Nothing happened, they ran away screaming but came back when I went inside and the cops never got called.

Sometimes they bang on my bedroom window and scream "hey ninja" really loud now.
>>
I cut off a kid's fingers once, but never killed.
>>
File: johanliebert.jpg (142 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
johanliebert.jpg
142 KB, 500x501
I made someone mistreat a dog causing it to bite a young woman knowing that the brother would kill the dog owner.
He thinks no one knows.
>>
I skinned my neighbours dog and bit some autists sister wearing it. he sperged out and he ended up killing the guy*

*on cod
>>
>>25418720
Talk about an overreaction I can understand being pissed off and maybe even suing him or beating him up but murdering him because of an accident. Fuck you're one angry motherfucker if you kill people, even if they are assholes over stuff like that.
>>
>>25418720
What were the circumstances op, was it really completely the owners fault or was your sister being an idiot.
>>
>>25418948

I understand that objectively what I did was disproportionate, but 2 things.

Firstly, we all have a bit of, how shall I say, Elliot Rodgers in us. We're all good people that just get pushed too far until we snap.

Secondly, people like him need teaching a lesson. He needs to know that stuff like what he did absolutely cannot be tolerated in society, and the death penalty is the best way to achieve this.
>>
>>25418556
Fucking why? Literally kill yourself
>>
>>25418720
>possibly not training it properly
>possibly
>possibly
>possibly
truth is you dont know shit about the guy you offed
>>
>>25418739
kek, that's kinda cute.
>>
>>25419009
>people like him need teaching a lesson.
can't learn anything when your dead tho
>>
>>25419026

He got uncomfortably close to me when I was walking home alone at night on a dead street.

I had a razor tied on to a tip of a toothbrush that I kept in my purse, I then swipped at his neck until i saw blood and noped the fuck out.

he didnt need to come close to me, fuck he shouldnt have crossed the street from where he was.

there is on legitmiate reason for him to be near me
>>
File: surethingmate.jpg (26 KB, 176x190) Image search: [Google]
surethingmate.jpg
26 KB, 176x190
>>25419009
>teaching a lesson
I'm sure his ghost will never do that again thanks to your lesson.
>>
>>25419149
Poor guy probably wanted a cigarette
>>
>>25419009
>Firstly, we all have a bit of, how shall I say, Elliot Rodgers in us
This is the most autistic post I've ever read I'm being serious right now, if you truly believe this then I'm obligated to tell you to get off 4chan and stop being so edgy otherwise your middle school teacher is going to make you stand in a corner during recess and we both know that kids like you love recess and would hate for that to happen.
>>
>>25419009
teaching him a lesson=/=killing him
if he's dead he can't learn anything now can he. Also
>the death penalty is the best way to achieve this
who do you think you are the US Supreme Court
>>
File: 1451678258838.jpg (170 KB, 915x960) Image search: [Google]
1451678258838.jpg
170 KB, 915x960
>>25419149
>I cut him because he got too close to me
>>
>>25419149
>there is on legitmiate reason for him to be near me
maybe he was crossing the street to get to somewhere faggot or maybe he needed a light for a cig, maybe he wanted some money or maybe he was going to a liquor store maybe he was just passing by, whatever reason he had for passing you is no fucking excuse to slit his throat for no reason you psycho
>>
>>25419009

you didn't really kill him, but if you had then you aren't a "good person who got pushed too far", you are just a piece of garbage.
>>
File: 1451439127922.gif (721 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
1451439127922.gif
721 KB, 446x251
>>25418720
>>25419149
What if you had as territorial dog living in your house that bit some dumb woman that went on your property, and you got murdered because her autismo lord brother can't keep himself in check?
>>
>>25419243

At the very least, he deserved to have a vein slashed, with the real risk of death, as a proportionate punishment.

He was so careless with other people's lives that his life has no worth.
>>
>>25419149
>be me
>be homeless guy down on his luck
>walking around to stay warm on cold night
>just got a call that mom is dying of cancer
>feelsbadman.jpg
>want to visit her but not enough money for a cab
>desperately need money to visit my poor mother, looking for someone to get change from
>see someone walking nearby
>cross the street with tears in my eyes im so thankful that theres another person to help me
>go up to them am about to explain my situation and ask for change
>as soon as i get within 10 feet of her crazy psycho bitch lunges out and fucking slashes at my throat with a goddamn shiv
>flee from sheer terror and agony
>collapse on sidewalk and slowly bleed out
>my last thoughts are of my dying mother that i will never see
>>
>>25419026
>taking JLH seriously

Just how new are you?
>>
>>25419536
>At the very least, he deserved to have a vein slashed, with the real risk of death, as a proportionate punishment.
No, no he didn't. Do you not understand what an accident is? Was he irresponsible yes, was he probably an asshole, sure but I doubt that he went out that day with his dog on a mission to find someone he could sic his dog on.
>so careless with other people's lives that his life has no worth
He definitely fucked up, but you do realize that the guy you killed probably had a family, friends and children whose lives you have irreversibly damaged over a mistake. I seriously doubt that he maliciously ordered his dog to attack your sister for no reason. What probably happened was that your sister went up to pet a pit bull or german shepard without the owners permission which is unacceptable, stupid and something you should never do and then got bit because she was being an idiot and then you murdered a man over your sisters stupidity when he did nothing wrong. Is that what happened?
>>
>>25418556
>Not sure if I killed him, but I did stab a homeless man once and then ran.

Sounds like something an overweight brown hair/brown eyes 5.4/10 would do.

I also remember you bragging about your 'le elite music collection' one time.
>>
>>25419536
>I understand that objectively what I did was disproportionate
>At the very least, he deserved to have a vein slashed, with the real risk of death, as a proportionate punishment.
Make up your mind m8. Also
>We're all good people that just get pushed too far until we snap.
That isn't an valid excuse for murdering someone over an accident because of muh problems
>>
>>25419712
>Is that what happened?

Not quite, two other unrelated teenagers were playing frisbee in the park that my sister was in, and the pit bull was being walked through. They threw the frisbee and it veered off and hit my sister. As the frisbee was flying through the air, the dog started to chase for it. My sister held the frisbee then the dog started mauling her.

If a drunk driver had 6 double whiskeys, then drove home and ran over your family member, who survived by the grace of god, would you not feel the same? Sure, that drunk driver didn't intentionally try to murder your family member, but they were extremely careless with other people's lives.
>>
It's nice that you love your sister but you went too far on the payback. All you can do now is try to be a good person and not kill anyone else.
>>
>>25418439
Your logic is all wrong comrade, first you say that him being irresponsible warranted him being murdered, than you say that we are all good people until we snap?
Are you fucking serious, your motives behind killing him are even more irresponsible than what he did, and to believe you try to get pity out of us by talking about having panic attacks and muh problems. Either kill yourself or fuck off back to Tumblr you over emotional half-wit.
>>
my grandma died of cancer but i know it's really because she was disappointed in me
>>
>>25418679
>>25418948
>>25419083
>>25419213
>>25419243
>>25419491
>>25419508
>>25419712
>>25419784
>>25419814
>>25419925

Has there ever been a more triggered thread in the history of /r9k/
>>
>>25419353
No. There were no places that were open on the street I was on. It was a straight road. Not another crossing for a good 30-40 feet.

I wouldnt of done what I did if I felt safe and secure. Obviously I did not.

I started walkign faster and he changed his direction to come right at me.

I was under the smoking age anyway. so he shouldnt of been asking me for smokes or money because of how young I was
>>
File: atwl.png (141 KB, 301x361) Image search: [Google]
atwl.png
141 KB, 301x361
lTT
>>
>>25418482
why do you keep posting this?
blixx
>>
File: inbedalone.jpg (35 KB, 720x460) Image search: [Google]
inbedalone.jpg
35 KB, 720x460
>Driving down a quiet country road one night, NEET and alone
>homeless guy is sleeping on the side of the road
>He is in the way of my car
>Have to stop
>roll down my window
>throw some peanuts at him
>he wakes up
>Looks at me
>'sorry sir, let me move'
>shuffles to the wrong direction and goes back to sleep
>feel to nervous to ask him to move again because he looks quite normie and handsome
>slowly drive forward
>hear a crunch as I run over him
>speed off

I still pray it was just his leg or arm.
>>
If I turned a friend on to opiates and he overdosed in a bath tub a years later am I technically responsible for that?
>>
File: pizzaandfuckyeah.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
pizzaandfuckyeah.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>25420071
>>
What does /r9k/ think about murders?
>>
>>25420019
why not fucking call the police after you stab someone you retard? you do realize that you would likely get off scott free (being a woman) and not having killed some potentially innocent person. jesus fucking christ is this how you rationalize whatever sick actions you took that night? it must be hard to go to bed knowing that you majorly fucked up and didn't do the right thing and immediately call an ambulance or something right after you slash his throat.

now come to think of it i am guessing that you're most likely trolling and completely lying about this story cause nobody is this stupid/sadistic. then again, im likely wrong.
>>
>>25419900
>If a drunk driver had 6 double whiskeys, then drove home and ran over your family member,
that's a completely different situation then what you described m8 also i doubt that you're a completely impartial source that isn't biased, are you completely sure that, that was what happened and that your sister didn't try to push or hit the dog so it couldn't take her frisbee.
>>
File: tiptop pepe.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
tiptop pepe.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>25420265
i'm ok with them tbqh as long as it's normies who die
>>
>>25419925
this if op is actually telling the truth then hes even worse than the dog owner and should kill himself after all he killed a man over an accident
>>
Yes or at the very least horrifically maimed them.

>Be 19 and travelling Argentina
>Walking through the streets high on coke with my cousin
>Three guys start following us
>They come up behind us and my cousin confronts them
>They hit my cousin with a table leg in the head
>We start running push cousin ahead of me since he's kind of a small dude
>Sprint around corner as the three guys chase us
>Wait at the turn and pick up a loose tile
>As soon as the first guy turns onto the street I throw the tile at his face at point blank
>Like seven teeth fall to the floor in a big puddle of blood
>His nose is torn off and hanging by a thin piece of skin, can see the bone and his nostrils filling with blood
>He passes out after screaming/gurgling for a little
>His buddies drag him off while I hide in an alley, they get into a car and gun it
>>
>>25420019
>I wouldnt of done what I did if I felt safe and secure. Obviously I did not.
just because you didn't feel safe doesn't mean that it was ok for you to go jack the ripper on his ass
>I was under the smoking age anyway. so he shouldnt of been asking me for smokes or money because of how young I was
bitch please that doesn't mean you should have killed him, also plently of people under 21 smoke
>No. There were no places that were open on the street I was on. It was a straight road. Not another crossing for a good 30-40 feet.
did you ever consider that he needed to get somewhere and that meant that he needed to get past you
>>
>>25420405
>Argentina

you did nothing wrong
>>
>>25418575
Wow, anon. Good job making Chad's life that much easier. You are just like those guys that for some reason put money into a vending machine and get nothing, leaving the next guy with a free snack.

>TFW you literally prepped the bull
>with your own drugs
>payed for with your own money

Good on you, anon.
>>
>>25420071
i refuse to believe this is real, you can't be that stupid, you could of just honked your horn until he waked up or turned on your high beams.
>>
File: coconut head.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
coconut head.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>25420405
>third world countries
>not even once
>>
>>25420405
>throws a floor tile
>claims to have completely fucked up a guys face and taken out half his teeth with a brittle .1 lb piece of ceramic
nigga pls
>>
I got in a hit and run where the guy was put into a medically induced coma, but he ended up living. Wasn't even drunk, I just can't see well at night. There's still a $10,000 reward that his family put up for information leading to an arrest. I live in a really small state, and it happened close to where I live, so I was terrified for months that someone saw me. This happened years ago, but I still worry about it.

My parents knew, and actively helped me cover up what happened. I told them I hit a deer, but they knew what really happened because two days later they woke me up really early in the morning and interrogated me because the story was all over the news since they thought the guy was going to die at the time, but I never admitted it. They hid me in the house for literally a month straight, wasn't allowed to leave for anything. My dad got rid of the car, he still hasn't told anyone what he did with it. I think he dumped the car in the ocean somehow, I don't know. We reported the car stolen a few months later, nothing ever came of it.

I wasn't allowed to drive for years afterward, and they still worry about me all the time. I don't know how I wasn't caught, people must have noticed that I suddenly wasn't driving anymore or that my car wasn't ever seen in the driveway around the time it happened. I'm a lot more grateful for my parents now; they literally helped me cover up a murder, because at that time the news was reporting that he was unlikely to survive. I guess they knew I'd kill myself in jail after getting ass raped, which would inevitably happen.
>>
>>25419595
>>25419784
That's not the actual JLH tho.
>>
File: 1449089896628.jpg (68 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
1449089896628.jpg
68 KB, 600x574
>>25420071

wew lad
>>
>>25420542
You have some really good parents. Was the guy legally walking in the road when you hit him or was he jwalking or something like that?
>>
>>25418439
>le epic this thread will make it onto r/4chan meme
fuck off with your fake stories so you can be popular on reddit
>>
>>25420340
>didn't try to push or hit the dog so it couldn't take her frisbee.

even if she did, the dog should not have bitten her. The owner should not have brought such life threatening animal out into public.

An accident implies no ill intention or carelessness.

If you stumble in the street, and fall into me knocking me over into a bus, that is an accident.

Drink driving, or allowing dangerous dogs out in public, is wilful carelessness.
>>
>>25420612
It was at night in a suburb and he was crossing the street. I think he must have crossed legally, because he was in the middle of the road when I hit him. Hitting a human being with a car is nothing like GTA, it's literally like hitting a brick wall. The front end of the car was completely fucked, the windshield was totally shattered, and it jerked me so hard that I still have problems with my neck to this day.
>>
>>25419009
>Firstly, we all have a bit of, how shall I say, Elliot Rodgers in us. We're all good people that just get pushed too far until we snap.

I know an autist that talks like this, you live in PA?
>>
File: tile.jpg (6 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
tile.jpg
6 KB, 258x195
>>25420534
It wasn't a floor tile. it was one of those big flat square cement pavement bricks.

a piece was loose so I picked it up and threw it at his face from like 30cm away.
>>
>>25419712
if a dog is chewing on a bone or a toy you never take it from them it's just common sense, especially when it's a large dog like a pit bull if they're chewing on something or chasing after toy you never try to take it from them. Have you considered that the dog wasn't poorly trained and that it was a guard dog that was trained to attack when someone tries to hold something back from it or grabs onto something its biting. Your sister shouldn't have held onto it and I bet that your sister antagonized it by not only holding on but by hitting it, yelling at it or pushing at it which is a very stupid thing to do to a guard dog
>>
>>25420647
For all you know this could have been a surprise to the owner too. It could have been the first time it ever did something like that. Dogs are regardless animals and no matter how much training they can still do unpredictable stuff. You might as well ban all dogs from going outside. Should this guy be fined or maybe even go to jail? Maybe. Murdered? Not at all.
>>
>>25419009
>I have ASPD so everybody has ASPD
What a cute lil' sociopath. And they think they're at the top of the food chain :)
>>
>>25420542

Is this you?

http://www.ctdefenselawyer.com/infamous-ct-hit-and-run-still-unsolved/
>>
>>25420019
Are you a woman? This sounds like some classic roastie overreaction
>>
>>25420679
I'm sorry that happened to you mate. Really gotta feel for that guy too. It sucks that you can be doing normal daily activities and accidentally and unintentionally kill someone, or get killed yourself. This is why all people need to wear reflective clothes when walking at night though.
>>
>>25420405
argie here, where exactly did this happen?
>>
>>25420647
He didn't deserve to be killed and I'm 99.99% didn't intentionally let loose his dog with the intent for it to go out and attack someone. Even if he was careless it was still an accident. Your even worse for murdering a man over an accident.
>>
>>25420780

anon said fairly small state, so this seems very likely.
>>
>>25420715
this was meant for >>25420647
>>25419900
I bet that your sister said that the dog started mauling her for no reason to cover up the fact that she started pushing or hitting it because that would make her look dumb
>>
>>25420795
I think I'm going to be horribly maimed or killed in a freak car accident in an ironic twist of fate.
>>
>>25418439
Why did you kill the owner, instead the dog, you fucking retard?
>>
>>25420803
Mendoza like 2 or three years ago. Red light district.
>>
>>25420647
She shouldn't have picked up the frisbee and fucking deserved it because she did
>>
>>25420870
Could mean rhode island too. I'm assuming rhode island or connecticut because he said small state and that it was near the ocean.

The guy is dead now anyways.

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-hc-hartford-park-street-0512.artmay12-story.html
>>
>>25419130
Best reply in this post.
>>
>>25420782
she said she had a purse
>>
>>25420728
>For all you know this could have been a surprise to the owner too

Muh pitbull dindu nuffin. These owners are all the same.

>>25420823

>Even if he was careless it was still an accident. Your even worse for murdering a man over an accident.

it was not an accident. If a man tripped on a loose paving slab, and literally killed a child of mine, I would not hold it against him. I would sure as hell be devastated, but I would not be angry at him, for I am a reasonable person.

Wilful neglect on the other hand.
>>
>>25420882
you're the only poster that i've seen so far share a story where they fucked someone up and were actually justified in doing so. They would have robbed you and your cousin/killed both of you/kidnapped you both, you had to do what was necessary to survive that.
>>
>>25420914
>>25420780
>$10,000 reward
>happened in CT, a small state
>guy hit and put into a coma but survived

Oh shit. The only thing that doesn't check out is that it happened in Hartford, which is a city, and was also caught on camera. Trying to throw us off the trail?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ICQ15Es_Ng
>>
>>25420932
Could've been a faggot with a man purse.
>>
>>25420715

Lets say I walk up to you while you are eating a sandwich, and just take it from your hand, is it reasonably to maul me to death in response? I think even if I did that in detroit I wouldn't be mauled to death.

These dogs are worse than the most violent of criminals, and there is a reason why we don't let them out into society.
>>
>>25420960
>>25420780
>>25420914

Dude, if that was you I really hope you posted this from a proxy. People are still out for blood over this even though the guy is dead already, this was all over the news forever after it happened.
>>
>>25420935
> I am a reasonable person
literally murders a man over an accident. No you're not.
.If a man tripped on a loose paving slab, and literally killed a child of mine, I would not hold it against him
based on what you've said I'm certain that you'd murder him and come up for a justification for why it wasn't an accident.
>>
>>25420960
directly in the middle of the road on that video when it happened too
>>
>>25420983
A dogs an animal and even the sweetest dogs will attack someone if you take something they have in their mouth that doesn't mean that it's acceptable behavior for the dog but you have to understand that dogs aren't people and will instinctively react in certain ways that humans won't and knowing that to act accordingly. You can make a strong case for why the dog should be put down after that put killing the owner is not justified at all.
>>
>>25420990
>based on what you've said I'm certain that you'd murder him and come up for a justification for why it wasn't an accident.

No I wouldn't. Why would I murder a man that had not aggrieved me in any way?
>>
>>25421027
>poster said happened at night
>fucking reading
>>
>>25420983
I never said that it was ok for a person to maul someone over something like that I just said that it's common sense that if a pit bull has something that they're chewing on you shouldn't try to take it away from the dog.
>>
>>25421058
what if the poster is lying senpai, if i had a guilty conscience and was going to post about something on 4chan i might change a few details about the event to protect me
>>
>>25421040
>You can make a strong case for why the dog should be put down after that put killing the owner is not justified at all.

Not the anon you responded too, but I tried to poison a dog once after it bit a neighbour and was not put down. Bastard survived as well but at least the owners almost went bankrupt in vets bills.
>>
>>25421057
>No I wouldn't. Why would I murder a man that had not aggrieved me in any way?
Well you did kill a man for an accident that didn't directly injure you so there's that. Also as you've shown from your posts you're very insistent on coming up with reasons to justify your murder even though some of them are contradictory and flawed.
>>
>>25421099
Wouldn't he change the story a little more thoroughly or just leave parts of it out? Plus the car that hit him was chasing another car.
>>
>>25421147

>man has no control over which paving slabs are loose
>morally the same as a man setting a violent animal free in public.
>>
Sometime this summer I killed my self-image as a cool person. I thought I was cool and had great social ideas and was totally unique in my deep thoughts.

Now I've given up. Too shit to be a normie, too mainstream to be a robot.

I'm kinda half dead.
>>
>>25421099
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/22/luis-negron-pleads-guilty_n_471429.html

Somebody confessed to that already
>>
>>25420623

too late

https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/new/
>>
>>25421256
>https://www.reddit.com/user/liecheatstealwin

kill yourself you enormous faggot
>>
File: 1444186168270.jpg (82 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1444186168270.jpg
82 KB, 550x413
>>25421256
REDDIT LEAVE LEEAAAAVVEEEEEE
>>
File: 1449994956841.png (227 KB, 404x269) Image search: [Google]
1449994956841.png
227 KB, 404x269
>>25421121
top kek you do you fail to poison a dog its easy senpai.
>go to your local hood and go behind a 7 11 or where all of the niggers camp out
>buy shitloads of cocaine and least a few grams
>get a sausage and make a small hole in the skin
>put cocaine in sausage seal up hole with meat >feed doge cocausage.
>doge will be kill in less than an hour.
>steal body of doge.
>harvest organs.
>retrieve cocaine from kil doge using science.
>sell ded doge to chinese resturant
>sell doge foreskin to jews
>snort cocaine
>???????
>profit?
>>
>>25421362
>not eating the coke laced dog meat yourself
>>
>>25421362

I tried chocolate in the sausage (high cocoa content) but it wasn't enough
>>
>>25421186
>man has no control over which paving slabs are loose
>morally the same as a man setting a violent animal free in public.
I never said or implied this. the paving slab thing is a situation when three guys attacked his cousin with the intent to kill/rob them and he defended himself the other is a situation when a dumb bitch tries to play tug of war with a strangers pit bull without his permission. the difference is that the guys that attacked the guy that threw the tile were people not dogs and were directly responsible for their actions also the tile throwing guy was defending himself and didn't actually kill anyone just fucked up a guys nose and knocked out some teeth which isn't the same as murdering someone.
>>
>>25421256
kill yourself pls tbhfam
>>
May have, I hope not

Drunk one night, went to asian massage parlor. 30 minutes were up and she told me to stop right when I was reaching cum time. She tried to get up and I kept her held down. She said she was going to yell, but I reminded her she already told me she was the only one here earlier. I felt like I had such power. I started choking her as I fucked her. She tapped out and I came a minute later. Shook her, slapped her to wake her up but she didn't wake. Panic hit me and I got dressed and ran out. I was paranoid as fuck , I kept my car in the garage for two months. Scanned the news everyday, nothing ever came up, but then again the place was sketchy, maybe they dumped the body rather than bring cops to their establishment
>>
>>25419508
Not op

This is why I only do fish as pets
>>
>>25421436

You are mistaking that other anon's story with his cousin, with my hypothetical scenario where a man trips on a loose paving stone and pushed someone into the path of a bus.
>>
>>25421519
Bitch please if a guy accidentally killed your kid you'd definitely kill him and come up with bullshit reasons why it was ok just like how you've come up with contradictory and flawed reasons for why killing a man over an accident where the victim wasn't even killed, unlike your hypothetical example is justified
>>
>>25421590
>accidentally killed your kid
>accidentally

If a man accidentally killed my kid, I am sure I would be absolutely devastated, as would anyone, but I would not be angry at him for something which he had no control over.
>>
>>25420008
Not sure if normies getting mad at obviously fake stories is funny or sad
>>
>>25421623
So how did you kill this guy? I'm curious.
>>
>>25421623
>but I would not be angry at him for something which he had no control over.

just like how you're not angry at the guy whose dog which he had no control over at the time reacting to your sisters stupid decision to grab something from his dog right?
>>
>>25421500
It's crazy to think that in some circumstances it's so easy to get away with murder. I can see why they didn't contact the cops as they were running an illegal business, still it's just shocking to think how easy it was for you to do that and to get off scott free.
>>
>>25421647
yeah some of them are probably fake but it's still interesting though, besides I don't come on 4chan with the expectation of reading the truth I come on here to be entertained.
>>
>>25421711

I was angry at him for wilful neglect. He knowingly allowed a dangerous animal out free in public. He showed the same reckless carelessness as a drunk driver.

If a man genuinely accidentally killed my child he would be almost as devastated as me, and I would not want to hurt him any more.
>>
>>25421742
I think the moral of the story is don't get involved in illegal activities.
>>
>>25420574
oh yeah well you're not the actualy Anonymous
>>
>>25419009
>how shall I say
Oh god you really are autistic, aren't you?

>inb4 butthurt cause I know OP obviously didn't kill anyone
>>
>>25421767
read >>25421711 again
he didn't deserve to be killed and it was an accident. Your sister held onto something a dog was biting on that was stupid. You're even worse than him desu it's not he killed your sister over a mistake, which you essentially did.
>>
>>25421813
no no man trust me man
He is not autistic man
he is just
(italicized) WELL SPOKEN
man
>>
>>25421848
>he didn't deserve to be killed and it was an accident

I suppose if a drunk driver killed your family, that would be 'just an accident' because the driver didn't set out to kill your family member.
>>
>>25419491
this desu senpai
yeah this is original
>>
>>25420706
That's a damn paver.
>>
>>25421420
why didn't you use a shit ton of rat poison it's made to appeal to animals by smelling and tasting good
>>
>>25421884
Yeah but you wouldn't go and kill that drunk drivers father or mother.
>>
>>25421960
wouldn't even need that much rat poison desu
>>
>>25421960

I fell for the 'even a tiny bit of chocolate kills dogs' meme
>>
>>25421884
drunk driver killing your family=/=stupid sister trying to steal a dogs toy and getting bit
>>
>>25421980

no, but the drunk driver himself you might.
>>
>>25422004
>trying to steal a dogs toy and getting bit

did you not read? She was holding the Frisbee first before the dog came over
>>
>>25421984
baka senpai, my dog once got into the trash and found some chocolate he got really sick of course it depends on the size of the dog but it takes more than a few squares to kill even a small dog.
>>
>>25422006
Yeah so OP should have killed the dog, there would have been nothing wrong with that, albeit violent. Not the owner. Also what the fuck did, implying this actually happened, even get from this? Its not like his sister actually even died. Sound like a psychopath who was looking for an excuse to kill someone.
>>
>>25421948
I'm sorry, I guess my pavement based vocabulary is limited compared to yours
>>
>>25422050
the dog was running after the toy, the frisbee hits her she holds onto it. That was his account what probably happened after that was an impromptu game of tug of war where she probably tried to push him away and surprise surprise the dog bit her, its almost like the dog is an animal.
>>
why do you post here about it? do you want to go to prison?
>>
>>25422103
>its almost like the dog is an animal.

>we keep violent criminals in prison, who would never bother an innocent girl
>owner is allowed to let a pit bull out in public.

It doesn't matter what she did, the owner should not have brought the animal out in public.
>>
>>25422074
this. his post about how "we're all good people until we go to far" and "we all have a bit of elliot rodgers in us" makes me think that this faggot is an angry autist with little to no conscience that saw a weak excuse to kill a guy and took it and is now doing some impressive mental gymnastics to try and make himself feel better
>>
>>25422169
your sister shouldn't have held onto the frisbee when the dog tried to take it and more importantly you shouldn't have killed the owner
>>
>>25422169
>we keep violent criminals in prison, who would never bother an innocent girl
>violent criminals
>violent
that's why they're in prison and yes some of them would hit a girl
>>
>>25422074
I could see why a person would kill the dog but killing the owner what the fuck op
>>
>>25422262

Why kill the dog? The dog is just acting on its primitive urges. The owner is the one who was wilfully negligent.
>>
>>25422304
because a normal person would be pissed at the dog and wouldn't kill the owner when it was an accident and the girl wasn't even killed. How is that a "proportionate punishment"
>>
>>25422384

>blaming the dog who hasn't even evolved a complex brain
>not being pissed at the grown human man who just lets dangerous animals out in public
>>
>>25419149
>>25418556
>>25420019
Hasn't this cunt been doxxed? Someone cap this and contact the RCMP.
>>
>>25418439
I don't know if this qualifies, but I'm going to write it anyway because I have a guilty conscience.

I was in a PhD program for a social science but was hating every minute of it. My adviser wanted me to to spend every waking moment in the lab so she could append her name to my publications (she was untenured). I was also generally uninterested in course content and didn't like my peers very much...

So I decided it would be a good idea to develop a coke habit. I mean, really, it's not that simple, and there was no decision making process at any point, but essentially I got hooked on a bunch of hard narcotics. So you can imagine what happened -- academics and finances got a bit fucked and my parents caught wind of it. They'd been through this before with me because I've been an alcoholic since 15 and was actually sober for a long while before this so they didn't freak out too much. But then my mother found out about a bunch of my father's infidelities and generally assholish behavior (he cancelled his fucking life insurance for which she was the beneficiary and her health insurance too without telling her)...

So I said, "yeah, come out here and stay with me for a while, we can keep an eye on each other," thinking that I could do my mom a solid while she can perhaps help out in curtailing my drug use...

(Cont')
>>
>>25422437
>killing the owner for over an accident
almost everyone would be angry at the dog because it's a normal reaction to the situation, the dog attacked her therefore you're angry at the dog because he attacked her, not the owner.
also
>not recognizing your own hypocrisy "it was proportionate punishment" "I know that what I did wasn't proportionate to what he did" "We're all good people until we snap" "He wasn't paying attention so therefore he's an evil man who doesn't deserve to live"
>>
>>25422557

He was wilfully negligent.
>>
I won't go into detail here but I regularly assault women at night, and occasionally I will overdo it and the woman will die. So yes

>inb4 serial criminal

the MO changes and so does the location, the only consistency is that I often take their money, so it looks like the city has a crime problem and its not just one dude
>>
>>25422707
>so it looks like the city has a crime problem and its not just one dude

Are you from Detroit?
>>
>>25422598
It was an accident and that doesn't make killing him ok. Even if he was "willfully negligent" that doesn't mean that killing the owner is alright.
>>
File: Photo on 2013-12-01 at 09.14.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2013-12-01 at 09.14.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
>>25422508
>>25422508
I won't go into the details, but after a few more months this was the scene: I come home from my dealer's place with a pocket full of crack rocks and my mother knows this. So she starts begging me not to continue using, but I'm like go to hell bitch. So then she says that she's going to kill herself if I continue to use. I knew she meant it. She's not one for idle threats. And while, I definitely paused for a second to process the decision that was facing me, it wasn't for long. I doubt that many anons know what it's like to be on the other side of a crack binge, but it's horrible. It's almost as bad as being really dope sick (I know this from experience too). And shit, I never really liked my mom that much to begin with so fuck it. I got into my room and start puffing away...

2 hours later, I stumble out of my room because I'm having a crack induced panic attack and think I'm dying. I call 911 and throw flush the rest of my shit. They come out and find me, but then they find my mom as well, who had downed a shitload of ambien and xanax apparently. So we both get put on stretchers and wheeled out of my apartment.

Long story short, she survived and I got sober again, but ffs. Three years later I still have a major head trip about the shit that went down and the decision that I made. Moral of the story: don't smoke crack it will fuck your shit up.

Pic related.
>>
>>25422707
What's the appeal in that there's no challenge in that? Why don't you take up boxing or MMA or something if you want a good fight. Or maybe it's about the other person not being able to defend themselves that well.
>>
NO I DIDN"T KILL ANYONE FBI GET OFF MY FUCKING BACK ALREADY
>>
>>25422819
tipped fbi
>>
>>25422822
women existing is already a challenge
>>
>>25422986
I know that feel but I don't feel that feel as strongly as you feel it, if you get what I'm saying.
>>
>>25418439
did you post a thread about it on 4chan before doing it?
>>
>>25418439
BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME MODERATOR FAGGOTS BAN ME NIGGERS KEKS AND KIKES
>>
Alright this is clearly fake bait cause how the fuck could you find or know who the owner was.

But if it isn't i got a simple response. GO KILL YOURSELF. That's it simple as it is. You will get no pity from us, you are a monster for killing a innocent person over the actions of a animal.

BUT MUH FELZ GUYZZS IZ WAZ JUSTIFED BCZ MEH SIS LEG GOTTA COUPLE OF SCRCHS FRUM DA MUT SOZZ IE KILLZ DA OWNR 4IT.

stfu no superficial reasoning you try to make or stupid metaphors will change anything from what you did.
>>
>>25423929
Hello reddit.

og
>>
>>25424069
Not from reddit faggot
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.