[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your dream as a child?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1446797234953.jpg (14 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1446797234953.jpg
14 KB, 250x241
What was your dream as a child?
>>
Nothing, I guess I accomplished that
>>
to become a motorsports driver, i even wanted to start go-karting like all pros did as kids but parents said they cant afford it
>>
>>25418219

To die in my sleep so I wouldn't have to go to school the next morning desu.
>>
Become a paleontologist. Probably could've happened if I didn't deliberately flunk my early school years as a teen out of laziness.
>>
Become a cartoonist, but I don't really regret not doing it because i would have had a lot of difficulties to earn money this way.
>>
I wanted to be a philosopher. Just thinking about upsets me.
>>
Never really had a specific one, it changed every week. Just assumed I'd go into some STEM field, although I didn't know that term at the time.
>>
File: 2372055.png (252 KB, 394x300) Image search: [Google]
2372055.png
252 KB, 394x300
I wanted to be a author, but I cannot do anything creative, now I sit at home and do nothing but drink and shitpost
Atleast I became some kind of writer
>>
I used to dream about being a railroad conductor seeing the states on a slow moving freight train.

Now all I do is think about crawling to the train yard at night and laying down the tracks so no one sees me and ending it all.

Growing up sucks. When you're young there are infinite possibilities. Being an adult is one shackle after another. I can't be who I want to be at work. I can't be who I want around my only real life friend now that he's married and she's attached to his hip. I can't say what I want in video games becasue PC culture results in me getting banned, and I'm no longer a hellion of my younger years who doesn't mind resetting his IP and making multiple accounts to be a shit disturber. Just fucking put me out of my misery.
>>
My other dream was to attend some prestigious university. I know for sure that will never happen.
>>
probably be a f16 ace or an to go to space, i smoked to much weed and now my childhood which was the only happy part of my life is a fucking blurr
>>
>>25418219

Fighter pilot. I might still become a pilot, just not a fighter.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.