[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we all agree that niggers are not allowed to touch asian women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: will smit.png (214 KB, 554x679) Image search: [Google]
will smit.png
214 KB, 554x679
can we all agree that niggers are not allowed to touch asian women?
>>
Yes, we can agree on that.
>>
>>25418017

op is an asian woman. nobody else could be this attention whorey on this topic.
>>
Asian women are made for white cock, God or science or some shit intended it to be that way.
>>
some Asian women are the world's bicycle because everybody gets to ride.
>>
WUTCHU GOONE DO BOUT IT WHIZITE BOYIYI?!
>>
>>25418088
This is pretty true. I'm black and my ex is asian and she dated white guys and hispanics before me, arabs and indians after me.
She told me she wasn't into asian guys though. I never even asked her what she was into.
>>
>>25418017
whats the name of that asian chick?
>>
File: 1451672317147.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451672317147.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>Hapas are the most genetic failures on earth
>Blasian grow to be turbochads and hightest girls

mfw
>>
File: comic30.jpg (342 KB, 900x1338) Image search: [Google]
comic30.jpg
342 KB, 900x1338
OP in a nutshell
>>
>>25418184
Wait what? Is this from that redpill comix blog for real?
>>
>>25418017
I don't give a shit about asian women, they're all ugly and annoying, niggers can have them. White women are only for white men.
>>
>>25418155

and she told the white guy that she wasn't into black guys, indians or hispanics. protip - she lied
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.