[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who's obsessed with his Skyrim waifu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: dont forget to convert to jpeg.jpg (482 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
dont forget to convert to jpeg.jpg
482 KB, 2560x1440
Am I the only one who's obsessed with his Skyrim waifu?

>pic related, it's her
>named her Rika, after my favorite animu character from Higurashi
>she's a loli (took some mods to achieve this)
>she's also asexual, sterile, stuck in her loli form forever and nearly immortal
>whenever im bored i just think about her, make new stories for her, fantasize about her life...

The story so far:
she woke up in a cave, captured by bandits with no past memory. She was saved by the high king of skyrim who adopted her. She developed a strong bond with her father. Her adoptive family got killed during the great war so she inherited the throne, being the only child. She fell into deep depression due to her adoptive father's death until the dragons came. Then she saved the world from them, saw that the people love her now and took on helping her people and putting down the rebellion caused by her political inactivity.(she sides with the imperials).

Cont.
>>
Thanks for curing my insomnia
>>
>>25417886
>the elves break the peace, starting the second great war
>the empire sacrafises a lot, but the elves are too strong
>many rulers, including the emperor, lose their lives
>she becomes an emperess, being the now-dead emperor's best friend and advisor
>the empire is nearly defeated, there's famine and the people suffer
>she declares unconditional surrender, seeing there's no way for her to win
>elves take over, thus conquering the empire
>she's driven into exile

Cont.
>>
>>25418020

Shit's about to get interesting

>while wandering the ruins of what used to be her empire, she meets an elven wizard who actually does not support the thalmor's brutal regime
>he creates a portal to another dimention and tells rika to go in and signal him to open the portal again when she finds help
>she gets teleported to WW2 europe
>1944, the allies are advancing und deutschland ist losing
>she gets captured by a german patrol
>she tells them about her plan and giw she could use her powers to help der vaterland win.
>germans laugh, spit on her face and hit her
>she shouts one of the germans apart
>okiedokie.jpg
>she's taken to Hitler
>>
>>25418176
>Hitler decides to test her first: he tells her to kill stalin, churchill and eisenhower and bring him her heads
>she's reluctant at first, but she's ready to do anything to save her people from the thalmor
>she uses a plane to go to moscow
>under the cover of a bad weather, she jumps from the plane and and lands infrond of the kremlin
>shoots her way in, killks staling, cuts off his head and shoots her way to the airport, which's been taken over by german agents
>repeat for eisenhower and churchil
>>
>>25418356
>allies are seriously demoralized and she is used as propaganda, which revives das deutsches spirit
>axis start winningthe war
>she advises hitler to LISTEN TO HIS FUCKING GENERALS
>germany's prototype rocket missles and aircrafts are a huge success, leaning the war more in their favor
>1945, the USSR is no more and the US is invaded by the japs in the west and by the european union from the east
>US start using atomic bombs
>too late, the fuckers got overrun
>germans and japanese start killing and raping anyone who's not german ir jspanese but it doesn't natter rika's gathered her needed support

Cont.
>>
>>25417886
>Rika, after my favorite animu character from Higurashi
How can one man have such shitty taste?
>>
File: 1354414184964.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1354414184964.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>25417886
>She was saved by the high king of skyrim who adopted her.
what the fuck is this fucking fanfiction Mary Sue bullshit
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (99 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
99 KB, 1680x1050
>some noname piece of shit
>not literally best girl sofia
>>
>>25418526
She signals the elf to open the portal, nazi bombers fly in and start dropping atomic bombs on every major city on tamriel
>humans were sent to work camps while the elves populated the city so it's ok
>she starts an industrial revolution, rebuildung everything.
>Rika, Hitler and Hirohito chill and listen to Nazi march songs while the subhuman elves and jews serve them exotic drinks on a remote island, just for them to smash the glass i the elf/jew's face
>>
>>25417886
let me guess
you think The Force Awakens has a good story
>>
Please continue OP. I'm not done laughing yet.
>>
>>25418590
It's long story short m8
>>
>>25418590

This X 10000000

originality string adsadsdasdasdasda
>>
Fuck imdrunk
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.