[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you smoke weed anon? It's >a cheap mood-enhancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
Why don't you smoke weed anon?
It's
>a cheap mood-enhancer
>helps you forget how terrible your life is
>a good social tool (nobody turns down free weed, so offer to smoke with people for ez friends)
It's basically an easy way to stimulate having a good life. So why do you not?
>>
i'm literally trying to quit
but i don't really wanna
>>
>>25417636
not for me my robot friend. i'd rather have an actual good life than pretend
>>
> DUDE PSYCHEDELICS LMAO
people who do psychedelics and think they enhance your mind and make you wiser and more enlightened are fucking trash
Also, stoner meme culture is just about the most cancerous thing out there.

Aside from that, weed can be fun if done rarely and with the right people.
>>
>monthly family income 400 euros
>literally spend 100 in the last 2 weeks on the herbs
This is killing me
but who gives a fuck my parents are fags
>>
>>25417636
>helps you forget how terrible your life is
Not exactly
Smoking bad weed heavily will turn you into a paranoid
Try smoking brick weed everyday on hs
>>
>>25417636
DUDE WEED LMAO
Fucking kill yourself faggot
>>
>falling for the overpaying for a plant meme
>friends you make smoking probably arent real friends
>>
>>25417764
Are fake friends better than no friends? If not then don't smoke socially.
>>25417691
Get a medical card. Brick Mexican dirt fucks with your mind senpai
>>
I'm too autistic to contact a dealer and too afraid to order off the darknet.
>>
>>25417670
Do you have a good life? :^)
>>
>>25417813
I'm not from america sry
Smoking natural sativa for the first time this saturday
It's really expensive in my country
>>
>>25417636
Op here
Meant to say "simulate"
I'm dumb
>>
>>25417691
does anyone still even sell brick weed? there are local growers almost everywhere in the US, Europe, and most other places too
>>
>after spending so many years friend says he can hook me up
>20 for a gram
>try to smoke it with an apple because I have no pipe or papers or anything
>fail horribly and waste it

>next day out of the blue he tells me he can make me some brownies for $10 apparently made with a 1/4 oz
>thinking this is a better deal than failing to smoke bud

I have literally no idea what I'm doing
>>
>>25417918
Learn how to roll at all costs
It really helps a lot
Roll with tea or anything
Just make something smokable
>>
>>25417918
Where do you live friend? 20 for a gram is a fair deal for top shelf quality marijuana, but if you're buying it off of shady brownie boy it's probably not great weed.

And edibles made by nonproffessionals kinda suck normally. Plus edibles are intense if they are good, and hit you differently than normal weed
>>
>>25417840
it's getting better. not smoking weed helps immensely :^)
>>
>>25418014
You don't need to be a pro to make an edible
I made a space-cake with a microwave cake powder
It was fucking awesome
>>
>>25418033
Good for you friend. If you don't have to be dependent on drugs to have a good life then things are going good for you <3
>>
>>25417636
>yfw Pepe is out and that new jeans meme is in
>>
>>25418072
You don't have to be a pro, you just need a lot of good weed. A lot of shitheads like to make edibles with either not enough bud or just a ton of shake and leaves.
>>
I'm not a 12 year old edgelord
>>
>>25418014
kansas
I don't know if it was any good or not, it was kind of brown and looked a little dry, but as I said I have literally no idea about any of this stuff
>>
File: spaghetti_frog.png (130 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti_frog.png
130 KB, 500x390
>tfw both sativa and indica strains make me anxious and paranoid
>>
>Why don't you smoke weed anon?

Because I'm not a degenerate
>>
>>25418163
Good weed should feel fresh and alive, like a ripe flower. It should also not be brown by any means. Bright orange strings sometimes occur, but never brown unless it's poorly culivated. Don't buy from scummy dealer anymore friend
>>
I'm afraid to ask my coworkers. I know most of them all smoke weed, but I don't know how they would react if I asked them for a connect.
>>
>>25418127
I fell for the "weed is degenerate hur" meme too when I was in high school. Turns out most people in the adult middle class world smoke pot. Sorry senpai
>>
File: 1383094687252.png (101 KB, 240x285) Image search: [Google]
1383094687252.png
101 KB, 240x285
I'd try it, but since I'm a poorfag I'd rather spend what I have on vidya.
>>
>dont know anyone who'd have contacts for a dealer
>order seeds and try to grow it
>mom finds out and freaks out
>>
>>25418336
Just ask them. Unless your a police officer, your money is probably good to them. Just don't walk up and act like it's more serious than it is, e.g. treating it like it's a felony.
>>
>>25417764
>friends you make smoking probably arent real friends

man even the ones I havent made through drugs or partying dont feel like real friends

i think i just have problems opening up to people so relationships are always going to be superficial
>>
I don't know where buy
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.