[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I found out that I got an ex girlfriend prego and now she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: 1451541401085.jpg (223 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1451541401085.jpg
223 KB, 620x349
So I found out that I got an ex girlfriend prego and now she is demanding I pay child support. Is it smarter to let the court handle it or just try to negotiate a price I can pay monthly to help take care of the kid.

I don't want anything to do with her or the child, I didn't know the woman for very long and the kid would be better off without having me in its life.

anyway is there some way to negotiate a better price to pay or any kind of financial loop holes around this?

I also have credit card, student loan debt... is there any leverage with this type of debt when it comes to being forced to pay child support?
>>
>>25417626

> he's trying to weasel out of child support

Jesus H. Christ man! The child is as much your child as hers!

My grandma was knocked up and abandoned by a rake, fortunately my grandpa took her in and they got married.

Man up. Provide for your offspring.
>>
Kek, good job normie.
You fucked up faggot, deal with it.
Next time keep it in your pants you dumb faggot.
>>
>>25417751
Good, gooood. Let the hate flow through you

bloox
>>
File: 1445705937535.jpg (512 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1445705937535.jpg
512 KB, 1200x900
>>25417626
There should be a child support payment calculator for your state online.

That should give you a rough idea of what you'd pay if you went to court. If she's demanding less go with it, if she wants more go to court.

And get a fucking paternity test asap.
>>
>>25417707
>The child is as much your child as hers!
And I'm sure it was also as much his decision to keep the baby too, huh Anon.

Why should OP have to take care of a baby that he didn't get to abort? Why is he to pay for that bitch's stupid decision?
>>
>>25417913
Yes thank you. I am OP btw, and she was supposed to be on birth control too...
>>
File: BossRoss.jpg (508 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BossRoss.jpg
508 KB, 1920x1080
kek OP gonna be paying this bitch 50k a month to feed his little faggot fruitloops
>>
>>25417961
>and she was supposed to be on birth control too...
see
>>25417751
>>
>>25417626
you posted this same thread on /biz/
>>
>>25417626
Get a paternity test you nig
>>
>>25417626
>the kid would be better off without having me in its life
>>
Hahahahahaha, get fucked normie.
>>
>>25417961
Wait a minute, did you not even wear a condom?
You stupid fucking nigger.
>>
Kek So much for being the cool kid. Enjoy your parasitic family you normie shit stain
>>
>>25417626
>child support

server you right you normie scum I hope the court takes ever single cent out of your pockets every time you get your bill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2BGsqtY1o0
>>
child support is a meme, you'll be a-ok brojamontoastsky
>>
>>25417626
>decide not to wear a condom
>now have to pay for a little snotnose for the next 18 years

Hope it was worth it, Chad.
>>
>>25417626
Try negotiate a price without the court's help, and go to the court if you can't come to an agreement. But make sure that the child support is official, or you could get screwed over later.

>>25417961
This will be there day when, looking back, you'll think "Maybe those crazy 'beware of spermjackers' guys had a point..."
>>
>Paternity test
>Paternity test
\

Do you understand?
>>
File: What Have I Become.png (442 KB, 775x574) Image search: [Google]
What Have I Become.png
442 KB, 775x574
I recently hooked up with an ex-girlfriend about a month ago and now she's been telling me that her period is late.
Well it's been a week since she told me this and still no period so she driving to get a pregnancy test right now.
I'm shitting absolute bricks, I have no idea what to do, I'm only 20, I don't know how to handle this.
The fucked up thing is that I already got her pregnant once before when I was 19 and she had a harrowing miscarriage which lead to us breaking up.
Because of how that experience effected her, I'm almost certain she won't get an abortion.
I'm sorry for the blog-post but given the fucked up nature of the situation there is literally nobody in my life who I can tell this to.
I fucking did this once and no one will have sympathy right now for me.
I'm 11 months sober and I want to get fucked up so badly right now. I'm at the throws of a terrible anxiety attack.
Sorry again for the blog robots, but I have no where else to turn.
Is the only one way out the one we all know?
>>
>>25417961
Sue her for "rape". Women are able to do this shit all the time
>>
>>25418476
>ex-girlfriend
Kill yourself normie.
Do it you fucking faggot.
>>
You people are so bitter, and angry I swear. No wonder you guys don't get laid or anything. Thanks for everyone giving real advice though
>>
>>25418572
There's the door normie.
Your kind isn't wanted here.
>>
>>25418476
You need to calm down man.

Late periods don't mean anything.

And even if she is preggo its not worth killing yourself over. You've clearly got some issues, maybe having a child could actually help give you some perspective and help you sort your shit out.

But don't even worry about that yet, wait until a doctor tells her eyes pregnant.

Real talk Im 33 right now and had some close calls in my 20s, and in retrospect I kind of wished I had actually had a kid.
>>
>>25418664
This anon.
You'll LOVE being a daddy.
>>
>>25418664
holy shit man, thank you so much.
Been here since 2007 and haven't had someone's words affected me like that.
Thanks anon you've calmed me down. I'll give that some thought, have a good day man.
>>
>>25418572
welcome to /r9k/ motherfucker is this your first day?
>>
>>25418476
>multiple pregnancies
Are you some stupid minority that doesn't know how to use birth control?
>>
>>25419081
I just suck at pulling out ):
>>
>>25419081
Lotta spics on 4chan nowadays anon.
>>
>>25418664
Also, this guy is right. Having a kid early forces a lot of chucklefucks like yourself to get their life together.
>>
File: Dying Alot in Dark Souls.gif (363 KB, 250x148) Image search: [Google]
Dying Alot in Dark Souls.gif
363 KB, 250x148
>>25419128
I'm white. Plain, American, wonderbread, white.

>>25419138
Well I didn't want to say this for fear of being cast down as a chad (I assure you I am not) but my life is somewhat together. I'm where I'm supposed to be in my schooling getting decent grades, I have a career in music that was fortunate enough to take off to the point where I was able to quit my wageslavery.
The real problem here is that this particular girl is my weakness. She's 5 years my senior and we've always had a, you guessed it, connection.
I realize that it's just chemicals but they're hard to ignore and encourage me to have dangerous unprotected sex with her.
Any one who hasn't had sex I envy you, it's caused a "chucklefuck" like me nothing but absolute grief punctuated by brief flashes of pleasure ever since I was 14.

Also this chick is also white as the day is niggerly, and used to be a stripper/prostitute.
Just got the results from last blood test yesterday and she didn't give me any STD's save molluscum contagiosum all over my pipe and sack.

Fucking love is the shittiest abstraction of evolutionary pressures, and what's worse is realizing it has no great effect on your ability to control it.
The faggot fucking shitty ass dichotomy is that being a virgin makes you eternally curious and then depressed about not fulfilling these desires. Fucking so depressing and all I can do is chainsmoke and wait for a phone call and blog post.

>>25418664
seriously thank you again man, I wasn't being sarcastic you had some solid advice.
>>
paternity test

inb4 you pay child support for chads b a b y like a cuck
>>
>>25419081
Not him but I'm white and have got 4 kids by different women. It's what happens when you grow up in the ghetto.
>>
>>25417961
Who is the father on the birth certificate?
>>
>>25417626
Why the fuck do you think /r9k/ will know anything about this, normie scum?

Take your shit to >>>/adv/
>>
>>25417626
>be normalfaggot
>believe the roasties lies
>become enslaved by feminist overlords because I was too stupid to think with my brain and not my dick
AHAHAJAHAHHHAAAAAAJJAJAJJAAJ LOL LOOOILLLLL HAHAHAHAHA
NORMALFAGGOT THATS WHAT YOU GET
GET
FUCKED
FAGGOT
>>
>>25417626
>anyway is there some way to negotiate a better price to pay or any kind of financial loop holes around this?
AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

GET FUCKED NORMALFAGS
>>
I know this is retarded edgelord bullshit but sometimes I fantasize about accidentally getting a girl pregnant, and taking me to the cleaners for child support, so one day I just show up on her doorstop and calmly pull out a gun and blow my brains out right in front of her eyes

Thanks for reading my gay post, and sorry
>>
>>25419535
Why wouldnt you kill her then kill yourself?
>>
File: 1450926219116.png (339 KB, 615x571) Image search: [Google]
1450926219116.png
339 KB, 615x571
>>25419377
>used to be a stripper/prostitute.
>She's 5 years my senior

I'm so sorry anon.

This thread is mildly freaking me out. I fucked some tinderslut twice this summer bareback.

She said she was on the pill but who knows.

The only saving grace is that that was the only contact we had (I've long since deleted her number, tinder and moved. She only knew my first name and has probably forgotten it by now).

She was also fucking so many dudes there's slim to no chance she'd be able to or even want to peg me as the baby daddy.

Still, I'm glad to have a relatively clean past. The only girl I'm fucking now is my gf and I could see myself marrying her. We're very much on the same page as far as family planning, schooling and careers go- I call her my little doppleganger.

Most importantly I always wrap up and she's on the pill so double protection.

Still shit's scary man.

I can't imagine having a kid by way of an old used up stripper/hooker.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.