[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oneitis is finally single >punch myself in the dick and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
>oneitis is finally single
>punch myself in the dick and finally make a move
>use alpha as fuck dialogue
>tells me that she wants to take a break from dating, but she thinks that afterwards she might say yes since I'm really cool and fun to hang out with
>feelsgood.jpg
>wait a month, become good friends, she is still my oneitis
>decide to go alpha again
>tells me she wants to wait a few months before dating

This hurts, especially since tomorrow I'll be at a party with her and her ex, who is just as into her as I am. (she is still really good friends with him)
>>
>>25417519
lol you're stupid as fuck op
if you had any chances you blew them all
>>
>>25417542
How so?

origninallllllllll
>>
>>25417519
>she's still not "ready" after having more than a month of time
OP tell her either it's now or fucking never
>>
File: w.jpg (64 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
64 KB, 640x960
>wait a month

That's where you went wrong. When women say that it's code for "testing to see if you're alpha enough to deep dick me right here and now or if you're just another beta orbiter wearing a thinly veiled alpha mask"

http://yablew.it/
>>
>>25417572
I really want to do that, but I'm scared that if I get too alpha like that, she will say "never" and I'll be fucked.
>>
File: 1451570533872.jpg (41 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
1451570533872.jpg
41 KB, 500x661
>chasing 3D roasties
>>
Don't talk to her for a few weeks.
If she texts you, reply, but don't make any plans to meet up with her. If you bump into her, make an excuse and leave.
Be aloof, just for a little while, more aloof than her ex will be.
Then talk to her again at the end of this two week period. Make no reference to your being distant as of late. Take it from there.
>>
haha yeah man if she said "take a break" then its makes it or break it at that point.
Don't ever stay. If you do, she practically has you on a leash. It feeds her ego even more.
Mine as well just delete her number and move on to cuckistan.
>>
>>25417655
Could you specify as to what this will accomplish?
>>
lmao you weren't alpha if she gave you that standard womeme answer to guys they don't find sex-worthy
>>
>>25417623
>but I'm scared that if I get too alpha like that, she will say "never" and I'll be fucked.
if by 'fucked' you mean free to stop wasting what little of your most attractive years remain on a confirmed whore that wants to bait you indefinitely then you'd be correct.
>>
That's rough OP But at least she likes you

Just say something like if she doesn't want to get back to dating, you can take it slow. You don't have to hang out every day.

If she says no to that she probably isn't that interested in dating you.
>>
>>25417623
dude, it's just a random girl, not your mom

you can be rude with her
>>
>>25417672
Sure.
If you leave her alone for a little while, and pay less heed to her attempts at contacting you, you give the implication (never explicitly saying so) that you don't need her. Not needing a woman, and being self sufficient and independent, is an attractive trait. It may also help her realise how much she misses your attention.
>>
>>25417672
Also, when I say 'a few weeks' I would make it at maximum 1.5 or 2.
>>
>>25417711
I did that, ironically enough, she said that she didn't wanna get back into the stress of having a relationship so soon after she broke up, so I stopped asking so that I didn't fuck everything up.
>>
>>25417739
Ohhh so just be edgy and let her realize how much she wants me to be blunt.
>>
>>25417519

why not just fuck her?

she seems DTF
>>
>>25417519
>>tells me she wants to wait a few months before dating
This means she's not interested.
Do the Brad Pitt test
If it was Brad Pitt or ( insert handsome, rich, and famous guy here ), do you honestly think she would make him wait a few months before dating him? Probably not, she would be sucking that dick within the next few hours.
She's clearly not interested in you, otherwise she wouldn't be purposefully trying to put off dating you. Would you put off dating your oneitis if she wanted to date and there was nothing particularly stopping you from daying her?
> she wants to take a break from dating
Oh, nevermind. You're definitely rejected. Just wait for her to have a new boyfriend in a week or two.
>>
>>25417807
I wouldn't call it being edgy, but sure,
I would sum it up by saying: just be a cool guy.
>>
>>25417841
I actually really like her, I don't just want to put my dick into her, that's why.
>>
>>25417519
>tells me that she wants to take a break from dating
>tells me she wants to wait a few months before dating
She means "I don't want to date -you-".
>>
>>25417877
I'd think that too, if she wasn't still single with at least 3 other guys fawning over her, one of them being one of her good friends who is alpha as all fuck.
>>
>>25417614
>wait a month

No, that's code for "You're my beta orbiter and I'm keeping you as backup".

As always, stop being a beta orbiter. It's not only killing you, you're doing your small part to enable all bitches to control men like this.
>>
>>25417875

but if you date her you're going to fuck her anyways

might as well mark your territory now, don't be a fag. fucking her now puts you in prime territory to move in as her boyfriend
>>
File: gununu.jpg (150 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
gununu.jpg
150 KB, 640x480
Kiss her you baka
>>
>>25417519
You thought you had control but she was pulling the strings from the start
>>
Dude stop it
Oneitis is a dead end
I am obsessed for over 2 years on this girl
I have no idea how normies shrug it off like it ain't nothing
>>
>>25417739

That's the goal but this won't accomplish it at all.

Your only hope now is to find another girl interested in you, start hanging out with her and make sure the first girl knows it. Then be your happy, fun, chill self. Nothing makes a girl more interested in you than jealousy and the feeling she missed out on something.
>>
>>25417519
So you have a choice to make here.. I think you need to tell her, "I don't want to be your friend anymore. If you ever want something more, then call me." Leave it at that. If she cares about you at all it will screw with her head. If not, then it wasn't going to work out anyways.
>>
>>25418179
This.. Cut off all contact until she calls/text you. Don't ever reach out to her after you give her the message. Worked for me. She came crying claiming she couldn't lose me as a friend and when I was gone she magically realized she liked me.
>>
>>25418179
I'll do something similar tomorrow.
>>
>>25418179

Holy shit that's spurgy. Yeah OP, do this if you want to be an angry loser
>>
>>25418210
Wait are you serious? That actually works???
>>
>>25418210

Bullshit. Or she is pathetic herself.
>>
>>25417519
>Wait a month
>she still says she'll wait another few months

You never had a chance to begin with
>>
>>25417519
You have been friend zoned.
>>
>>25418300
I'm prob going to go this round and then go through the heartbreak and tell her to go eat a fat nigger cock if she tries to put off answering again.
>>
>>25418274
they want what they can't have, but letting a girl drag you around by a leash isn't doing shit. You think a girl respects a guy that lets her do that? No she thinks he is sweet. Sweet guys don't ever get the girl. It makes her feel better about herself while you swim in constantly "please touch me" phase. Grow a pair.

Girls don't respond to nice guys. They respond to assholes. This was an asshole move, and it worked.
>>
>>25418179
Also helps if you start giving another girl your attention. They get jealy and fight over you.
>>
>>25418359

You seem to misunderstand my response. It's not that I disagree that being confident and assholish works, it's that what I replied to sounding like something a nerdy sperg would do.
>>
>>25418338
>>25418300
>>25418037
>>25417922
>>25417877
>>25417850
>>25417678
>>25417656
>>25417614
>>25417542
You guys wanna know the best part? I'll greentext it.

>eventually come to most of these conclusions myself halfway through this month
>literally redpill the fuck out
>tell her to fuck off, this is too painful for me being put on this leash and shit, tell her i'm going to be alone and literally talk to no one that i don't absolutely have to
>she goes apeshit and gets really upset and worried, tells me not to do that
>tells me just to relax and not do that, she doesn't want to lose A FRIEND

yeah i'm going to stay the course for now, and in another month or two, i'm going to repeat what i did, but i'm not going to give her the luxury of responding, im going to cut off all contact.
>>
>>25417519
>I'm really cool and fun to hang out with

Any tips on how to do this senpai? I'm a boring ass motherfucker.
>>
>>25418419
A sperg sounds like a cowboy with springy spurs instead of sharp ones.
>>
>>25418458
Oh, I just keep telling jokes that I know she likes, and we fuck around and talk a lot about mutual interests, nothing special.
>>
>>25418448
You sound like a sperg. You already fucked up just move on. Next time don't take the work "friend" so serious. Wtf is she suppose to call you?
>>
>>25418565
boyfriend, fuck buddy, lumberjack, ect.. Who the hell wants to be friends with the girl they like?
>>
>>25417519
If you were Chad she would have already been on your duck after the first move.
>>
>>25418359

#niceguysfinishlast
>>
>>25417519

ORBITINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

u are WHIPPED.

u know what your problem is? u accepted it. you didn't just take it.
>>
>>25418359
You dropped this
>>
>>25418611
It just makes you look like a jackass when you get mad at a girl for her considering you a "friend."
She probably thinks you're autistic because of your huge lack of simple social understanding.
>>
File: sadgif.gif (142 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
sadgif.gif
142 KB, 450x400
>Your oneitis is probably having fun with other people
>Your oneitis has planned her life around other people
>Your oneitis has moved on

JUST
HANG
MY
THROAT
UP
SENPAI
>>
>>25418788
I wasn't mad at her for considering me a friend, I was mad because of her having me on a fucking leash as a backup or something.
>>
>>25418971
She doesn't have you on a leash, she made it very clear you're her friend.
Unless she's leading you on?
>>
>>25417623
And then how would your situation change? Hope in an empty sack is worth the sack.
>>
>>25418116
Literally sitcom advice
>>
>>25418448

If this is the best part, kill yourself immediately, you pathetic loser.

Any answer that isn't "yes" is a 100% "no"

>I'm not ready to date now

= no

>not right now but maybe later

= no

Typical oblivious orbiter.
>>
>>25419044
>but she thinks that afterwards she might say yes since I'm really cool and fun to hang out with
>she constantly tells me that it's possible

if this isn't leading me on, idk what it is
>>
>>25419772

You're a complete fucking moron.

It's never going to happen, you delusional omega
>>
>>25419808
>omega
>i've had a gf before
> i have gotten to 2nd/3rd base before (whatever you call handjobs/fingering/groping)
>omega
>>
>>25419885

>omega
>over 18
>posting about early teens tier sexual experiences
>OMEGA

Wake up to yourself, you ridiculous omega twit
>>
You failed a long, long time ago, you just didn't know it yet; having a oneitis in and of itself will always be setting yourself up for failure, OP.

The correct response to "I need a break from dating, but MAYBE later :)" is "lol k whatever", followed by directing your energy towards three or four other worthwhile girls. The problem is, you can't do that because she's your ONEitis, she's all you've invested in, so of course you're going to stick with it for the long haul.

Hell, you can't even lie about seeing other chicks, because she knows the game better than anyone, and will smell your bullshit a mile away. The thing to take away from this experience is to never ever EVER have a oneitis. See multiple women and go for the one you like the most, and if that one's not available, oh well, you've still got three other girls lined up
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.