[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /longdistance/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: long-distance.jpg (42 KB, 620x309) Image search: [Google]
long-distance.jpg
42 KB, 620x309
Who /longdistance/ here?
>>
>>25416970
i was, lasted one month. after that she went back to her old friend and never heard her since then.
also closest relationship i ever had with a girl
>>
>>25416970
>long distance

Just asking her to cheat on you to be honest. Women need attention so much more than men do.
>>
>>25416970
>Who /getting kukd/ here?

fixed
>>
>>25417061

>women need attention

Yea, if you want them to run and hide.
>>
>>25416970
>having any sort of romantic relationship

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMALFAG!!
>>
>>25417061
>>25417087

Small dick-manlets detected
>>
>>25417120

beta cuhk detected
>>
>>25416970
I got into one about 4 months ago, I went to the States to meet her and she plans to visit my country soon. We're both very against cheating and have good chemistry so things are looking hopeful.
>>
>>25417107
Not yet a relationship. She has bf, she's cheating him. I never seen her irl.
OP here.
>>
>>25417151
Mine lasted 2 1/2 years, hopes yours goes as well/better
>>
>>25417120
>>25416970
Insecure cuck detected
>>
>>25417190
Thanks I appreciate it anon, I hope you're doing okay as well
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 463x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 463x387
She's the best thing that's happened in my life (the only good thing that happened in my life). She's such a qt and I like her so much and she said she loved me. I was going to pack up and leave my life where I'm at. I hate it here and I hate my life. it was all going to change when I moved more close to her all the way across the country. It's a cool place where she lives and I would at least have one friend there which is more than I can say about here. She's sent me maybe 15 text messages in the last two weeks. She posts things on tumblr about missing an ex and reblogs things like "I don't love you anymore" over some gay pink aesthetic tumblr bs background and I think that's more directed at me than the ex. I'm just trying to hold things together as long as I can. Going to meet her one day was literally the only things I was looking forward to in life. Life is suffering. We're all kuks in here
>>
/delusional/ here
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.