[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how was your new year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: new year.jpg (73 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
new year.jpg
73 KB, 600x800
how was your new year
>>
>>25416808
post.. more pics op
>>
>>25416808
I got drunk and fucked my hot girlfriend in the ass and came inside her. Then I woke up and got Denny's.
>>
I don't have a new year, there'd be one with or without me.
>>
>>25417376

Sure thing. (pro tip, that isnt OP)
>>
dinner with family, it was ok but I've been felling depressed as fuck these days, the worst I've been in months
>>
File: Debuchy_3190838.jpg (82 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Debuchy_3190838.jpg
82 KB, 800x600
>>25417478
Not sure why it didn't upload.
>>
>>25417478
ah, still post more pics of that guy if possible
>>
Chilling with my bro who is frustrated with his life, my mood killing christfag mom, and my beta dad.
>>
>>25417503

Better yet, the guys name is Mathieu Debuchy, absolute shit player for Arsenal. Hope he fucks off soon, more of a liability then a player.
>>
>>25417503
Just Google Mathieu Debuchy.

He's a French professional footballer.
>>
>>25416808
Greatest new year of my life. Actually went out to the party I was invited to for a change, got drunk which made the normies tolerable and managed to make out with the girl I like. Would do again.
>>
>>25417576
Feel kinda bad for him desu.

He was pretty solid when he first got here. Then injuries fucked him up and Bellerin started to find his feet.

The injuries taking his legs away mixed with the fact that he doesn't get a regular game now because he's been benched has just led to him becoming absolutely terrible.

Sell in him the summer, send him back to France where he can get back on his feet, and bring back Jenko.
>>
>>25416808
Why does Debuchy look so alone?
He's a multi millionaire. It genuinely looks like one of those sad birthday pics of people celebrating alone.
>>
>>25417602
Fucking this.

Except I made out with 2 girls. Literally the first time I've ever even kissed a girl in my life and I got to get on 2. Before this I had never even done a little peck on the cheek or anything.

Neither of them were crushes or anything though, so yours was probably more enjoyable. Still had a lot of fun though.
>>
>>25417642
He has a wife and kids. Don't worry about the guy lel.

But he's most likely alone in this photo because the winger he was meant to be marking has just absolutely done him.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.