[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/r9k/ and WizardChan are constantly laughed at and used as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 277x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 277x210
>/r9k/ and WizardChan are constantly laughed at and used as a punchline for jokes by just about every other board, even the particularly Godawful ones like /v/ and /pol/

How does this make you feel, honestly?
>>
I think r9k is a shit board that has become a hangout board for shitposting and memeing teenagers and facilitates the spread of cancer all over 4chan (frogposting and "normies" being the most egregious examples) and deserves all the vitriol it inspires.

I considered r9k something of a 'home board' from its very inception up until 2012, so it pains me to see it turn into such irredeemable shit.
>>
>>25416753
How does it make you feel that Wizardchan laughs at and mocks /r9k/ for being filled with angsty teens?
>>
File: COL6-7.jpg (83 KB, 800x790) Image search: [Google]
COL6-7.jpg
83 KB, 800x790
>>25416753
im already aware that i'm in the festering anus of internet culture. that's why I'm here.

im also drunk
>>
I didn't even visit 4chan until I became suicidal. I thought the whole thing was "beneath" me.
>>
>>25416928

This. I'm basically worse than almost everyone here besides the occasional criminal and the goddamn druggies festering up the place.

I come here solely because I had some sort of late sexual awakening and I want to know what other people feel about it so I can, uh, I dunno.

I'm an awful NEET but I think I can get a gf if I get my life together - and the drive for that is one more drive towards getting out of my miserable position.
>>
>>25416753
How do people have the time to worry about this kind of thing? Like "x" shaming right, who can even pay attention to that kind of shit when you've got things to do?
>>
>>25416913
Who cares what /wizchan/ thinks
>>
>>25416753
been to both /v/ and /pol/ and they are objectively worse

have of /r9k/ is memes and pure trolling
>>
I'm going to be honest. It's because you guys are narcissistic, willingly unattractive bottom feeding leechers who are surprised when a Stacy doesn't want to fuck you so you use that as an excuse to claim you're "depressed"
>>
>>25416753

I've only been lurking in /r9k/ since Star Wars came out and /tv/ became unbearable. I find it cosy as fuck familia, it's one of the least toxic chan boards since KC /int/ circa 2009/10, it genuinely feels friendly here, fuck the h8ers.
>>
>>25417093
Don't forget hucksters who will stop at nothing to get out of work. This place is a dump. Nothing but fat, arrogant sacks of hot air.
>>
>>25417093
What amazes me most about board likes here and Wizchan is that there's people out there who are well into their 20s that somehow haven't managed to get over being hassled by jocks and the bratty popular girls in high-school for being THAT kid. That's the reason people here seem to be so completely fucking obsessed with jocks and fratboys, surely?
>>
>>25417093
This place suffers from"depression" like tumblr suffers from "pcos".
>>
>>25416987
>I am better than people who use drugs

how often do you drink, anon?
>>
>>25417308
Everyday, why?
>>
>>25416753
Considering how infested this board is with normies, I could give less of a shit

>yesterday was NYE, the one day normies were supposed to leave
>enter multiple threads with people talking about what they are doing for NYE
>half of the people mention their gf's or friends

RIP /r9k/
>>
>>25417629
Alcohol is a drug, a very addictive one that causes more deaths than most other drugs combined. You are just as bad as all the other druggies on here
>>
>Caring what /v/ thinks

/v/ is objectively the worst board on this site.
>>
>>25417093
/r9k/ btfo 2bhpham
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.