[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is your general reaction when looking at this image?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: lol.gif (217 KB, 1461x776) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
217 KB, 1461x776
what is your general reaction when looking at this image?
>>
How can someone be so naive?
>>
How can someone be so cucked?
>>
How can someone be so beta?
>>
>>25415735
>to long didn't read.
>>
just another day in sodom

fuck the robot
>>
File: 1443561613074.gif (780 KB, 325x203) Image search: [Google]
1443561613074.gif
780 KB, 325x203
Just another day of alpha fuxing beta buxing
>>
>>25415870
i am replying to this post in an attempt to get anyone who reads this post to understand that my sentiments on this matter are similar to the post i am replying to.
>>
another day another story of a beta
>>
I don't need another wall of text to show me that women are evil, I've known for a long time.
>>
the filename says it all
>>
File: 1451439835595.gif (811 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1451439835595.gif
811 KB, 160x160
he's probably getting cucked
fucking beta deserves it for even giving her the benefit of the doubt
pic related
>mfw
>>
>>25415735
>.gif
Hmmmm
>>
>>25415735
>girlfriend cheats on you
>apologize to her

5/7
>>
Yeah, I'm sure he was "just a friend".
>>
>>25415735
I used to be upset. But if you're dense enough to be a cuck, you deserve everything that happens to you.

And so life goes on
>>
>>25416028
legit just picked a random file type in paint, to mix it up.
>>
Initial thought: how could he let her manipulate him to the point of turning it on him, making him look like the bad guy for reacting to a guy in his underwear in his house

The question is, even if on the super slim chance it was all just massive misunderstanding, why the hell did she let the guy come into her room, again in underwear, for over 2 hours while blanking him, rather than fuck the guy off to make the situation less heated.

God it makes me mad.
>>
>What do you mean finding a fit half naked man in your house is suspicious?!
>We're just friends, I'm offended at the implication that this constitutes cheating

Why oh why wasn't I born a faggot.
>>
File: kekerooni.png (9 KB, 859x94) Image search: [Google]
kekerooni.png
9 KB, 859x94
[cuckoldry intensifies]
>>
>>25415735
Initial reaction: why gif
Secondary reaction: tl;dr
Tertiary reaction: OP is fag
>>
File: dis nigga.png (74 KB, 376x310) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga.png
74 KB, 376x310
>>25415735
>He looked terrified when I first walked into the room but seemed to relax when I started shouting

>Chad could smell the betaness coming off of him
>Chad was more scared of some random dindu robbing a house that wasn't even his then the homeowner himself.
>>
>>25415735

This is fake as fuck. That subreddit is full of trolls, there is a whole guide on how to bait redditors like this.
>>
>>25416413
Eh, it seems too well made for a bait.
>>
File: 1405312044990.png (121 KB, 370x272) Image search: [Google]
1405312044990.png
121 KB, 370x272
>>25416413
It always amazes me that there are people who still don't believe shit like this happens. For god's sake it's THE CURRENT YEAR! Even if this story is fake, I can tell you several anecdotes of similar situations that have occurred to family and friends. I assure you, the cuckening is real.
>>
>>25416413

Really? Where
>>
>>25415735

i'm suprised he didn't decide to make them dinner and give them some "alone time" in her room to allow the gentlemen he embarrassed a chance to recuperate and feel better.

shame on him.
>>
>>25416413
>there is a whole guide on how to bait redditors like this
I don't suppose you got a link for that m8
>>
>arrived an hour ago
>guy is in his underwear and girl is in the shower

yeah...
>>
>>25417145
this
she literally runs in to talk to him after cleaning the semen off of her tits
I'm really not sure who to hate more
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.