[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder that it s literally impossible to get a qt gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
daily reminder that it s literally impossible to get a qt gf if you have a body like this or if you are a twig. if you do not get ripped you will die alone and even fatty/ugly girls will not want you.

prove me wrong, you can't get a decent looking girl (or any girl) if you don't lift and stay in shape at all
>>
>>25415531

Im a twig and once I had a cute gf for 5 months but she went back to her ripped abusive ex.

Oh wait OP is right
>>
File: belly.jpg (90 KB, 700x565) Image search: [Google]
belly.jpg
90 KB, 700x565
>>25415531

This guy has a QT gf because he is outgoing and doesn't take life too seariously
>>
>>25415681
i bet she fucks fit chad on the side
>>
Fat guys who scream NO FAT CHICKS are funny as fuck. Either date another fatty or die alone.
>>
im skinny fat and girls literally pay me the gas money it takes to go have sex with them. i have had cute girlfriends my entire life.
>>
>>25416270
I was surprised this actually happens. A fat guy immediately lost interest as soon as I told him I was fat, too. It got me to work even harder at losing weight than I already was, so that was okay.

>>25415531
Girls care more about personality and a face they find attractive than the body type.
Being a skelly is a bonus though.
>>
>>25415531
I'm 120 kg & got a stunning Gf, personallity matters, but i promised myself to try and lose some weight this year to get in shape again
>>
>>25415531
Saw a fatty guy with a fatty gf on the bus.

Therefore OP comment is fallacious.
>>
Confidence + Decent Face = gf

Weight is nowhere in that equation, unless it's in extremes.
>>
>>25417088
fatties may be able to get other fatty girls, but they cannot get thin, cute girls unless they get ripped
>>
>>25417213

if you lowered your standards you wouldn't be a sad virgin, you know?
>>
>>25415531
Absolutes are autistic
>>
>>25417249
Anyone find it ironic how this is only told to men?
>>
>>25416270
Don't fat chicks do that too?
>>
>>25417291
AUTISTICS CAN ONLY THINK IN DUALITIES LMAO
>>
>Still wanting a gf

Stay pleb.
>>
>mfw I smash trailer park trash on the reg
>>
>>25417311

it may be ironic but the world works like that. You either deal with it or kill yourself.
>>
>>25415531
My body looks practically identical to this guy's and I'm doing fine

I'm far from middle-aged though so I have no excuse, fuck
>>
>>25415531
>21 years old, 6'2 140 pound twig
>11 sexual partners

Nah
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.