[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /angry/ here? I feel like killing someone, hold me bros.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1430962927291.png (85 KB, 620x483) Image search: [Google]
1430962927291.png
85 KB, 620x483
Who /angry/ here? I feel like killing someone, hold me bros.
>>
>>25415495
Anger makes you strong.
>>
>>25415495
Just lump all your blankets into a single mass and start kicking them until you feel better.
>>
Angry guy here. It's a double edged sword. On one hand it motivates me to succeed in academics and sports. On the other hand it makes it near-impossible to make friends, and completely impossible to get into relationships.
>>
went to a party on new years and just sat on my phone the whole time. I came to the realization that I dont want to be a social person. Id rather be a wizard
>>
>>25415495
>manage to repress my emotions for my entire life
>use my anger to fuel everything I do
>still extremely irritable, not able to sleep, nightmares, can hardly enjoy anything I do, etc.
>somehow, amazingly, manage to get into a relationship with someone who can tolerate me
>in the last few weeks I've been unable to contain my aggression and have lashed out at the only person who's ever cared for me unconditionally
>afraid I'm going to lose her because I'm too much of an unstable asshole
Doing things like working out, meditating, all that bullshit doesn't help at all. I have so much fucking anger and resentment built up it feels like nothing I do will ever be enough to relieve it all. I fantasize about killing people almost constantly, I honestly don't know what to do.

I know I sound like an edgy sperglord, no need to tell me.
>>
numb to everything.
chad brother or one of his shitass friends scraped by dying car with his white ford tank drunk

dont even care

lost my job and education and fitness and friends , don't even care

waiting to die
>>
>>25415495

Quit gettin' mad at video games.
>>
>>25415869
No it doesn't. It just kills you faster.
>>
bump for a decent idea for a thread
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.