[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like there should be a "click"-moment in life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: which wire.png (35 KB, 805x556) Image search: [Google]
which wire.png
35 KB, 805x556
I feel like there should be a "click"-moment in life. Like when you're learning something you don't really get, and it suddenly makes sense? Like that, but for life in general. I think successful people have had this moment. The moment where they know what they need to do, instead of wandering around aimlessly. Kind of like the third eye in meditation or whatever, but for general life instead of your soul.

I don't know what I'm talking about, can someone just say something inspiring or enlightening?
>>
Something inspiring? We are all going to die.
Now this may seem very depressive, its not. Think about it, everybody is just making plans for the future instead of REALLY doing what you like. Plans do not matter at all! Do you not smoke because you think its unhealthy? We are all going to die, sooner or later... Might as well enjoy life to the fullest. In my entire life I have met zero people who share this opinion...
>>
Honeslty I don't thibk there is that light bulb moment for successful people. I mean, obviously they are able to find something they are passionate about, which is probably the biggest hurdle, but I think after that you just can't be afraid to fail

If you can make educated gambles, I'm sure there will be bumps along the way, but that eventually those gambles will start to pay out
>>
>>25415538
I think there is definitely some truth in that

But even though we are all going to die I am still concerned about quality of life. There are a lot of things I don't do because I realize there is potential after the fact to have my level of comfort or joy greatly diminished
>>
>>25415423
That's all I ask for, OP.

I just need somebody, anybody to tell me to just keep going on. To tell me that I am doing everything right. Or what I'm doing wrong.

I just need confirmation.
>>
>>25415883
What's your current situation like.

What do you like about it, what do you dislike about it? Are you doing anything proactive to change what you don't like?
>>
>>25415423
>can someone just say something inspiring or enlightening?
Fembots are real.
>>
>>25415883
Yeah man, my point. It seems like older societies were much simpler. Your father guided you and you only had a few options to pick from. Now there are literally thousands of paths and none of them seem much better than the other. In addition, everything seems so complex that you never know whether what you're doing is even right or wrong.

I wish I had a life mentor or something.
>>
>>25415538
Hey man that's actually really good. I've been trying really hard to stay away from cigarettes, and have managed to do so for many years. But the fact of the matter is, sometimes it's just the perfect time to smoke and I torture myself not to. Maybe I should have one when the occasion allows for it.

Plenty of people share this opinion. Maybe not about cigarettes, but if I had a nickle for every guy who said "I'd rather die fat and happy at 50, than thin and miserable at 100"...
>>
I literally had this feeling when I did acid do some acid you pussy
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (390 KB, 1023x1346) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
390 KB, 1023x1346
If you already swallowed the red pill then there's nothing new to learn. Just accept the reality which is that you are either at the top of society and get all the pussy in the world or you are just another beta in an ocean of dudes just like you.
>>
>>25417424
I literally don't know where to get it and I don't have the desire to do it.
>>
>>25417506
>the red pill
The one about all females cheating on better men? Well regardless of whether I agree with the notion, my life doesn't really revolve around women. I just want to be happy and enlightened.
>>
>>25417846
cheat with*
>>
Bumping for enlightenment. Please give enlightenment.
>>
>>25417846
You don't care about girls? Then there is nothing stopping you
>>
success is a meme, you'll be a-ok brojackalopeski
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.