[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The idea of being a cyborg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1451371902862.png (7 KB, 128x192) Image search: [Google]
1451371902862.png
7 KB, 128x192
I think that this whole "robot/normie" dichotomy is actually a spectrum, on one end you have total NEET robots that rarely if ever leave their house, and on the other you have chad thundercock whos entire life is based off of listening to nog music and spamming pound symbols which somehow gets him laid regularly.

I don't want to be either one, although I do feel a natural affinity with robots, and I think I am closer to the robot end of the spectrum than the normie end, I want some of the things the normies have.
They have a lot of bad things, like loads of debt due to shitty fields in college, drug addiction, emotional turmoil if someone posts something snarky about them on facebook, girls have mental break downs over gossip, guys constantly live in fear of rape accusations and being called a bigot or racist or something, and now the normies are even starting to lose their ties with each other in person and are starting to become more and more consumed by smart phones, and although its not apparent now all the normies are steadily marching towards a life of sadness once they hit their mid to late 20s when they either become service industry people "hi may I take your order" or ditch diggers and other blue collar work, or office desk jockeys that spend all day in a cubicle and have to kiss their bosses asses and get them coffee and deal with a thing called "office politics" which is like middle and high school cliques all over again.

But I do want the sex they are having, I do want a few super close friends that I know some of them have, and I want to do random activities outside of my house and just in general hang out.
So is there really an "in-between" of being a normie vs a robot, can you really have the best of both?
>>
>>25415227
Cats aren't allowed to post on the internet.
>>
sort of tried it
crashed and burned
that half of the time you're spending alone and not out with your friends makes them curious or distrustful, that half of the time you're out with friends, you're fake laughing at jokes and wishing you were at home, alone, doing anything else.

i think it's impossible, but then I really dislike people, more than I used to even.
>>
>he believes the memes
robot is just a lonely virgin male
it's to describe that guy you see on the train or bus, who could be just a normie for all you know, but in reality is dying inside from being unloved and alone his whole life
sure a lot of us are NEET, but why wouldn't we be when the world pretty much treats us like dirt
>>
I agree with this completely. On paper, I look like a total normie. I go to a prestigious college, have a few close friends, several of them female, and I have social media accounts.

On the other hand, I only have friends because I wear a mask to hide my shockingly low self esteem and clinical depression. I'm a KHV, and no girl has ever shown me the slightest hint of sexual attraction. When I can muster the will to go onto normiebook, I see that no one has come near my profile in months. I'm disgusted by degeneracy of all kinds, and have no illusions concerning roasties. I think failed normie is an inherently incorrect term. Every robot is a failed normie. Those of us closer to normieness but clearly not there should be termed cyborgs, and given as much respect as any other robot.

If I'm a KHV with no hope for life, I should be welcome here.
>>
normies stop sliding my thread rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.