[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
brain problems general post ITT if you have a mental illness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5
File: psych.jpg (245 KB, 1000x821) Image search: [Google]
psych.jpg
245 KB, 1000x821
brain problems general

post ITT
if you have a mental illness
a disability
or have been in special education

post your meds and problems

post your storys
>>
>tfw no gf
it has affected me
medication? chocolate.
>>
I probably have BPD, my brother does but I've never been diagnosed.

Marijuana is my medication but unfortunately its still illegal here and getting it can be difficult.
>>
Adhd. Diagnosed as a kid. Always hyperactive and speak without thinking. At this point I think the meds are just big pharmaceutical feeding me placebo or something. Controlled meth. Med: focalin xr
>>
legit a retard here
>>
im autistic

it sucks ass
>>
I was In sped due to both the fact that i was ADHD and pretty terrible at math. clinical depression too or what ever special name they call it now. been off my meds for a full year. honestly don't feel any better or worse still depression still hits hard especially right now. was on variety of antidepressants before i got settled on prozac and of course adderal for the ADHD took xanax for a small period of time too
>>
been diagnosed as bipolar (possibly bpd) depression and a few other things
been to lazy to pick up my perscriptipns so I haven't taken my meds for about a week
>>
stop trying to make this fucking thread happen you fucking faggot

we're all mentally ill but we're not going to post about it in a fucking general because we're not tumblr cunts like you
>>
I have constant recurring memories of cringe worthy shit I did in the past. I can not control it nor prevent it from popping up. I take St Johns wort and L theanineto help me cope.
>>
>>25417043
but your wrong people post sometimes
>>
the jews are the real problem
>>
File: 1443329032307.jpg (70 KB, 640x718) Image search: [Google]
1443329032307.jpg
70 KB, 640x718
I got a brain hemorrhage last year.

Been fighting and winning and losing here and there with depression and anxiety for years, gotten especially bad recently.
>>
I have depression and anxiety and i think I might be a sociopath (inb4 edge)
>>
>>25417464
how did the brain happen?
>>
Once again it's time foooooor:

>muh depression
>muh anxiety
>>
>>25415218

>have very abusive parents
>robbed me of my childhood
>groomed me to be a violent and unempathetic edgelord
>bipolar disorder manifests itself when I'm 15, it goes untreated and the psychosis gets worse and worse
>get into a lot of violent, horrible shit, but stay out of trouble
>blame them for everything
>after years and years of trying to work my way back to some semblance of normalcy, getting myself properly medicated, starting a life of my own away from their influence, I still harbor so much fucking resentment and hatred
>never grew out of the edginess, still desperately feel the need to hurt other people and be a huge fucking asshole
>every little thing I do I'm so fucking conflicted I can barely stand it
>want more than anything to kill my parents and be free from their influence, but I know that it won't solve all my problems and likely will make things worse
>don't know what to do with myself, my entire life seems misguided and wasted, no matter what good I've done I feel like I can't atone for my past actions and I need to do more but I can't

I'm taking five different medications just to keep my mood stable and to reduce the intrusive thoughts as much as possible, but it's like putting a bandaid on someone with cancer. It's not doing enough. I don't know what to do with myself. Sorry if I'm shitting up the thread with my problems but this seemed like the best place to post this.
>>
>>25417945
>muh sob story
>>
Brace yourselves for the normies coming in and saying "muh special snowflake" and other things of the sort.
>>
>>25415218
>PTSD, diagnosed
>BPD, diagnosed
>autism likely, still doing testing with my therapist

>my antidepressant is Paxil, it's not working
>Ativan, Vistaril, and Neurontin for anxiety, they worked alright in the ward, but are nowhere near enough coverage for real life.
>Trazodone for sleep because anxiety keeps me awake all night

my life is centered around trying to not have a panic attack. my anxiety is better at home but never gone completely. depression/wild mood swings are the worst symptom for me. I'm frequently in absolute hysteria and have been hospitalized twice just this year for attempted suicide. I want to die every second of every day. I have a horrible time trying to talk to people, can't read expressions or take conversational cues. I feel like I'm always left out of some inside joke, like there was a how to talk to people class that I somehow missed. I get frequent flashbacks to my abusive childhood and these long, vivid, excruciating dreams of it that ruin the entire day after having dreamed them. I cannot have good friendships or relationships. people take pity on me and take care of me, just a few people, certainly not my shitty parents though.

sorry for the blog desu senpais.
>>
>>25418860
Booo hooooo. You have it sooooooo bad anon.
>>
>>25415218
>double rooms
>on a psych ward

why? what if they start eating each other during the night or something.
>>
>>25419257
idk

but theres usually cameras in all the rooms
>>
Epilepsy. Due to the meds I'm taking (Depikot and Lamiktol), I don't really have grand mal seizures anymore, but I do zone out alot, they're apparently called absence seizures. Its put a strain on my relationship and ability to find a job because I'm not allowed to drive under Doctor's orders due to the chance of me zoning out and crashing, endangering me and others. Last time I had a grand mal was spring break 2014, didn't eat all day, play video games all day, didn't take meds all day. Pretty much a recipe for disaster.
>>
I'm taking for severe anxiety venlafaxina tolife, victan, and Alprazolan.
One of the side effects of venlafaxina tolife to me is that after I finish pissing it comes out semen
>>
>>25419492
>muh SEVERE anxiety

You took it up a notch Anon
>>
>>25419257
this >>25419322
there's cameras in every room and the night staff nurses sit and watch you sleep.
>>
>>25419769
He really uped the ante. He's a severely special snowflake.
>>
5th round of ECT out of a possible 15 on Monday.

No changes so far but sessions 8 to 10 are rumored to be the sweet spot.
>>
>>25420258
how is ect?
do they make you wear a diaper?
>>
conductor we have a problem conductor
>>
>>25420766
you have a problem whiteboy
>>
I have autism kill me now pls
>>
i play runescape 20 hours a day
>>
>>25417514
If you think you might be a sociopath you're not a sociopath
>>
im a nutcase ama
>>
>>25420325
You have to fast the day leading up to it, but you might piss anyways; I did the first time.

They wheel you in to a bright room with 4-5 staff buzzing around. Nurses reassure you while the anesthesiologist puts a tube in your arm, poof, you're in a room you've never seen and your whole body aches.
>>
asd
"anxiety induced tourette's like disorder"
depression

meds: 50mg sertraline daily
>>
>>25422450
that sounds awful

I have had seizures before and know about the whole body pains
>>
>>25422919
I'm being dramatic. It's unpleasant, but less so every session as they fine-tune your anesthetic dose.

Honestly its not that high a price to pay for potentially the best known treatment for depression.
>>
>>25423412
maybe I just remember having a seizure in school and pissing my pants during
waking up on the floor surrounded by people telling me not to get up while an ambulance comes
>>
im going to kill myself in 2 weeks
>>
ive been to the loony bin 5 times
>>
>>25424474
same desu senpai
kikes
>>
this is a shit thread for shit people
>>
I dont know why you make this thread akll the time
>>
>>25415218
I had to take special reading lessons in 1st and 2ed grade because my mom ignored me.
>>
special ed retard here

ask away
>>
i'm schizophrenic but oh well
>>
>>25426489
when i see people who are special ed I feel terrible for not becoming their friend, is this unusual?
>tfw in 8th grade some special kid you thought about inviting over and being his friend killed himself a few years later and you don't even know why
JUST FUCK DIE WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE
>>
File: 1449806223343.jpg (69 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
1449806223343.jpg
69 KB, 500x544
>>25416733
can confirm it does indeed suck ass
>>
>>25426673
its normal because we were all destined to be losers the moment we were placed in special ed
>>
>>25417945
There's probably a reason people browse this board, no?
>>
>>25427420
special snowflake alert everyone
>>
>>25427753
fat ass kike alert
>>
god tells me to do stuff when i dont take my meds
>>
op is a stupid faggot true fax
>>
fucking jews and muslims
>>
>>25415218
happiest person one day, think "life will be perfect forever"

the next day i'm searching up how to kill myself the least damaging way

its been a roller coaster for a minute, not too sure if it's a mental illness or just my hormones since i'm 18 and still growing
>>
File: 1438548759736.gif (769 KB, 585x430) Image search: [Google]
1438548759736.gif
769 KB, 585x430
>tfw no one responded to your long post
>tfw unsure if it's because this thread gets made every day, if no one has anything to say, or if it's just so cringe-inducing no one wants to touch it
>>
>>25429466
whats your post link it ill respond i have nothing better to do
>>
I hear voices sometimes its kind of strange
>>
>>25429487
Thanks senpai. It was >>25418043
>>
>>25429754
move out

or take anti psychotics lot of them
>>
File: 1394946456276.jpg (118 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1394946456276.jpg
118 KB, 640x960
I hated myself and my suicide wishes involved stabbing myself in the chest, i had intrusive thoughts of self hate, i punched myself in the head like some autism-o.
After that got better i was still extremely depressed and i had anxiety to the level of not making phone calls, never buying new clothes, never talking to professors about important shit and just failing classes.
Surprisingly it all got better after i had to leave my fucking room and interact with the world and after life gave me some emotional blows and physical trauma.
It's hard to be afraid of picking up the phone and sounding awkward when you have been rejected and betrayed by your best friends for no reason, it's hard to be afraid of mild physical discomfort after you have a traffic accident and have to live a week wondering if your shoulder will ever regain movement and allow you to use your right arm.
I didn't become normalfag the pussyfucker, i'm still a loser robot, but i'm not mentally ill anymore. Not really.
>>
>>25429857
I've been out of my parent's house for 6 years, that's the worst part. Already on an antipsychotic, which helps a little but obviously not enough.
>>
>>25430411
well stop blaming your parents for everything
>>
>>25430578
I'm trying, man. It's extremely difficult. I'm very stubborn. Fuck my life
>>
>>25415218
Clinical depression is my only standing diagnosis, but therapist thinks I'm probably also an autist who slipped under the radar, soon to be tested, the other possibility she put forward is that some of the shit that happened to me as a kid might've basically crippled my ability to develop into a normie, standard stiff, mostly super dad beatings and total peer group ostracism.

I've been on Sertraline, Citalopram, synthetic Melatonin for pervasive sleep disturbance, and seen more head shrinks than I can count.

Spent six months being fun-bussed to special school before I wore out my welcome and got dumped back into the mainstream educational system sans ceremony.

I'm currently twenty three, live with my mum, have never had a real permanent job (many temporary ones), and recently found out that the only girl I ever sort of "went out" with decided that I didn't count.

I spend my days writing intricate Dungeons and Dragons adventure modules that nobody will ever play, smoking gigantic bushels of manali, and waiting for death.

My aspiration is to learn a practical skill that will force people to acknowledge that I am capable of being a worthwhile human being.

Prospects not good so far.
>>
>>25430798
At least you can write. I would love to be able to create D&D campaigns
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.