[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are religious girls worth pursuing or are they no better than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Tomoko cross.jpg (217 KB, 627x1012) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko cross.jpg
217 KB, 627x1012
Are religious girls worth pursuing or are they no better than regular girls?
>>
>>25415093
Using stereotypes to make important decisions in life. Hey, GL out there. You'll need it.
>>
>>25415093
Only if they still have their hymen
>>
>>25415093
Most of them are self-righteous cunt.
>>
>>25415093

I want to hug and cuddle them and cook them food.
>>
>>25415093

Be aware that religious girls can be a dangerous thing.

There's nothing worse than:

A) The girl who is a huge slut, but thinks it's okay because she acts like a decent woman

B) The woman who rode the cock carousel but now she found religion and is looking for a good beta provider

C) The woman/girl with no sexual experience, who has no idea about how to cope with her sexuality once it's been unleashed
>>
Depends. There's "I want to remain a virgin for my whole life but I'll let you take care of cooking" religious, kind grounded religious, and "I've sucked twenty dicks today but I'm wearing my Jesus cross so it's fine" religious.
>>
>>25415093
The only difference is they get offended by more shit
>>
>>25416690
>The woman/girl with no sexual experience, who has no idea about how to cope with her sexuality once it's been unleashed
that sounds pretty hot but presumably they start cucking you pretty quickly afterwards
>>
Speaking from experience, they're dormant slut-volcanoes waiting to be uncorked.
>>
Women make up the most of the religious population
>>
File: 1356238082477.jpg (38 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
1356238082477.jpg
38 KB, 360x480
>>25415093
The only thing which keeps a girl pure is fear. In religious communities this fear manifests as ostracism, disowning, etc.

Once an Amish girl spends a weekend in the Big Apple, she realizes mummy and daddy aren't there to give her a belting and kick her off the farm if she sluts it up. So she does.

Once upon a time all western society was designed to keep women in line through such fear-inducing punishments. But now we can rely only on their own willpower, and guess what...
>>
>>25417887
They make up most of the pseudo-religious "spiritual" population but not "by-the-book(s)" religious.
>>
fuck no.

I met this one girl at korean church.

>not even korean, but my mom forced us to go to church anyways and since we're asian we go to an Asian church).

she was super religious and would fucking pray to god that she will date an exo member one day. Eventually she started to write fan fics about homoerotic boy band members and god.
>>
So I may or may not be involved with a girl which could be described as

>The woman/girl with no sexual experience, who has no idea about how to cope with her sexuality once it's been unleashed

Why is this so problematic? Is she going to start craving chad cock the second she realizes that sex is fun?
>>
>>25419687

is a reply to >>25416690

bloxxy
>>
>>25415093
I hope, there's a reason I joined a Catholic dating website.
>>
>>25419748
What website, ya know?
>>
>>25415093
virgin girls are worth pursuing

just because a girl is religious don't mean she's pure
>>
>>25415093
>Religious
>Regular

Anon most women are garbage, you need to look out for the one that isn't garbage. gl faggot.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.