[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Illness + Brain Problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: cat rain.jpg (223 KB, 490x327) Image search: [Google]
cat rain.jpg
223 KB, 490x327
The title says it all. Discuss mental illness here and how to cope with it.
>>
>>25414921

I yo quiero errantry porquedos takatao l'heitraot disembrained of violen d'amorse in Tristain encahined. If, assuming, (allumba-lumba-ronda-kahunda) poh rah Cohen Lakachti, I will meet you. What do you want?
>>
>>25414921
ITT: special snowflakes
>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>25414921
PPD and Depression
pretty shitty
>>
I drink a lot. It's what I'm doing right now.
>>
>>25414921
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
Trannies fixed
>>
>>25414921
PTSD faggot here, what problems you got OP other then being a faggot, I find exercise and healthy diet to help more then therapy, medications help too but thats a slippery slope that I am on
>>
>>25415033
>muh depression
>muh anxiety
>muh self-pity
>>
>>25415057
Im going to stop drinking my self I always feel better when I am not drinking, its terrible for anxiety issues and pretty much every MH disorder
>>
>>25415057
I take fuckloads of kratom, been addicted to it for years. I'm going to try to quit soon but it's so goddamn difficult.
>>
>>25415111
helps me forget everything for a while.
>>
>>25414921
I try to stay away from /pol/
>>
Is Social anxiety a mental illness?
>>
>>25415137

Is your mom a whore?
>>
living a double life and different people know me by completely different personalities
>>
>>25415134
I know what you mean, if I drink I dont stop, everynight for weeks at a time , staying sober and diet and exercise is way better hard to make the change though
>>
>muh fairytales
>muh disability check
>muh fat ass
>>
>>25415174
that's the only thing, it's hard to stop
>>
File: 1438755707142.jpg (85 KB, 709x641) Image search: [Google]
1438755707142.jpg
85 KB, 709x641
>>25414921
Probably have Dysthymia or Depressive Personality Disorder. Some kind of treatment-resistant form of depression. My mom's got depression so it's no surprise really

Sleep deprivation alleviates it a little bit. Only got 3 hours of sleep and I'm feeling a little better. Maybe I'll try to get on tricyclics when it gets unbearable for me. They're supposed to interrupt REM sleep and being deprived of REM is supposed to increase serotonin, tryptophan, and taurine levels in the brain which makes me feel less like shit

>>25415033
I wish I wasn't special

>>25415192
I wish I was collecting disability. I'm still trying to grind through two more years of college so I can hopefully get a shitty entry-level job in the biotech industry so I won't be a burden on anybody anymore
>>
Lol at all these failures who have talked themselves into believing they're sick m
>>
Avoidant personality disorder
Trying to be highly - functioning autist, not a chance for being a normie
>>
>>25415627
Obviously terminal huh? I'll pray for you.
>>
>>25415404
100% this, if I had to bqh.
>>
i have bpd and im so ashamed of it
>>
>>25415353
No disability? So just the fake disease and the fat ass?
>>
> 23/M
Schizophrenia
Major Depression
General Anxiety
Social Anxiety
OCD
Bi-polar

On Disability NEETbux living in a bachelor pad
Currently applying and approved for more NEETbux from a different program

On Clonazepam, Phenelzine, Olanzapine, and Clozapine

Starting to feel better but slowly getting there
>>
Major depression and OCD

Mostly okay now that I'm on 20mg of Prozac and in quality psychotherapy, but I'll still have bad days. For example, today I slept all day and watched like 4 hours of television because I wanted to die. New Year, baby.
>>
>>25416050
how did you get neetbux? i have a diagnosis for different shit from 3 diff psychatrists
>>
ITT: fat manboys and their fake "diseases".
>>
File: 1437965185679s.jpg (2 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1437965185679s.jpg
2 KB, 125x123
>>25415353
>probably have
>>
>>25416094
I was eligible according to their program
apply for disability
but it could take a while
>>
>>25415033
I don't like you making fun of real problems. Thanks to you I now literally have PTSD.
>>
>>25416220
I'll pray 4 u anon.
>>
>>25415353
Damn senpai, my diagnosis is it's time for you to dye your hair turquoise.
>>
pure O OCD,never taken medicines,tends to get hard when i am under stress
>>
>>25414921
I genuinely don't want to have a gf anymore, i even stopped having sexual dreams, i am scared of what i am becoming inside.
Any robot relating ?
>>
>>25416418
Well, it's either cancer or histrionics.
>>
>>25416481
Nah mate, the last two times i tried having sex i couldn't get it up, i'm empty inside
>>
>>25416553
Litteraly empty huh? May god give you the strength to overcome your horrible disease.
>>
How does one overcome health anxiety/hypochondria?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.