[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're tired of being a wagecuck and want to be a NEET,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1444959115675.jpg (253 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
1444959115675.jpg
253 KB, 2048x1447
If you're tired of being a wagecuck and want to be a NEET, do something to go to jail.

Free housing, food etc
>>
>>25414857
enjoy getting raped by tyrone, brah
>>
>>25414872
that only happens in the movies desu
>>
Yeah maybe rape doesn't happen that often but here's what will

>Alpha males see new faggot inmate
>Fuck with him to see what they can do
>You take it like a bitch
>They begin stealing your lunch everyday and eating your commissary
>You're sneaking food into the fucking bathroom in order to eat
>Guards won't do shit
>Become a laughing stock
>Forced to join white power gang
>You are such a joke that they require you to do a hit for protection
>You do the hit, get life in prison after

Any questions?
>>
>>25415466
god bless norway
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlHN2_x6GEE

Might wanna watch this first
>>
>>25415792

But we're from /r9k/ anon
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25414857
This is a unique suggestion. Let's see how many wagecucks will follow it.
>>
Thanks. Also great advice for NEETs when their parents die.
>>
>>25415466
>bathroom

toilets are in the prison cells mate, their are no bathrooms in prison
>>
>>25414857
>free beatings
>>
>>25415466
that only happens in american prisons. european ones are quite comfy
>>
>>25416722

I meant shower I think, still hungover.
>>
File: 1382469428297.jpg (86 KB, 724x516) Image search: [Google]
1382469428297.jpg
86 KB, 724x516
What drives me crazy about it is that it could be a great place. Free shelter, food, water, educational materials, clothes, hygiene products, etc.

Everything's there for you, for free. It's not good enough for some people, though. They just HAVE to fuck up a good situation and pin it on "ayooo gotta dit det 2 suhvive num sehn?"
>>
literally the only thing stopping me from doing some profitable crime worth the risk of going to jail is the fact that you cant use internet there and have a computer in your cell
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.