[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was your New Years Eve anons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
How was your New Years Eve anons?
>>
Went to bed at 11PM. It was great
>>
>>25414586
asked out oneitis in the morning and she said yes

spent the rest of the day alone

p. good day in my opinion
>>
>>25414647
Mine rejected me. What should I do? Hang myself? Or fuck a bunch of women, cry and then forget about it?
>>
>>25414684
just stop caring about her

a straight rejection is always better than a cloudy maybe, move on with your life

fap to some hentai and get a good workout in, works for me to forget about my shit
>>
>>25414611
You lucky sun of a handgun
>>
>>25414684
>>25414836
whoops nvm you actually have the option of human interaction
do whatever you normally do fuckin normie
>>
>>25414836
But it's weird, it's like she's giving me all these signals she's still into me, yet won't do anything about it. Does she have to grow a pair and act or do I have to grow a brain and leave? I'm getting so flustered.
>>
I kissed a girl but I didn't fucked her and i'm too afraid to ask for her number ;_;
>>
>>25414611
Do you live in a quiet area or were you lucky enough to fall into deep sleep before all the loud normie celebrations started?

My New Year's Eve was lonely but comfy.
>>
>>25414922
Hey! Me too!

pagefillerboringanyonehome?
>>
Ok thanks to beer and weed.
>>
Should I ask again? Something like: HEY! I'm really very needy and umm so you don't like me but I do, so fuck you, and say yes cause I'm asking again.
>>
Heeeeyyy look, it's me again!
>>
>>25414586
I went to the waterfront and watched the fireworks amongst a group of couples and families. The show was ok, despite the crowd making me feel more alone. Taking public transportation back put a damper on the evening. Fucking SoCal.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.