[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mega Millions is '$130m' and Powerball is '$334m'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446 KB, 492x479) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446 KB, 492x479
Mega Millions is '$130m' and Powerball is '$334m'

How many lottery tickets did you buy? Don't you want to start the new year by winning enough money to make you financially liberated for life? You'll never have to work again, and can do whatever you want that money can buy, so long as you aren't retarded and waste it all in 5 years.
>>
Don't you only get like 50% of that back after taxes?

Still, 65 million is enough to do literally anything you want with, but most lottery winners go bankrupt within years because they don't know how to invest or save to spend wisely.

And /r9k/ isn't exactly intelligent or by any means financially responsible.
>>
>>25414379

Lottery tickets are just taxes for being stupid. There's no possibility of you winning the lottery.
>>
>>25414379
If you take the lump sum, it'll be around 115 million, or 35% after taxes.

I might buy a ticket or two, I enjoy dreaming about what I'd do with the money if I won.
>>
File: 1439449728154.jpg (23 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1439449728154.jpg
23 KB, 460x345
>mfw my wagecuck co-workers buy scratch tickets every week
>>
Must drive to Arizona.
>>
Why did he care so much about money, werent his parents rich anyway?
>>
File: 1440695760748.gif (88 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1440695760748.gif
88 KB, 640x360
>>25414379
this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzME9i03PpI
>>
>>25414441
wrong, there is a statistical 1/273 million chance any entry will be the winning numbers

even greater chance of matching the first 5 numbers and willing $500k maybe

point is, it is actually possible, and since I'm an optimist, and this is the best possible option for me financially, and as I often see it the only way to avoid poverty, wage slavery, career slavery and all that, I happily gamble on the lottery, and enjoy the increased optimism it brings even if I don't win big
>>
none, maybe I will next paycheck
I'd probably end up spending it all on some pointless shit, or making really bad investments
>>
File: 847.jpg (150 KB, 866x640) Image search: [Google]
847.jpg
150 KB, 866x640
>>25414532
We had Powerball in California since April 2013

>>25414537
it was bases on his ruse of going to college that they still supported him, and he also believed that he would become a literal pussy magnet if he won the lottery and lorded his wealth over everyone.
>>
>>25414379
I don't even have the money to waste on tickets.
It would make my life just winning $20,000 or something for surgery though. I sometimes like to imagine that happening though.
>>
>>25414537
Parents not that rich. He thought the only way he could get a hot blonde chick was to be extremely wealthy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.