[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My father is tormenting me, he keeps asking me to go with him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: concerned.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
concerned.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
My father is tormenting me, he keeps asking me to go with him to the theatre to watch the Force Awakens since we both haven't watched it yet (Neither of us have friends).

Should I go? Isn't it considered extra cringey by normies?
>>
>>25414338
>caring about what normalfags think
What are you underage?
>>
>>25414338
>Thinking anybody in the outside world gives a shit about you and would ever notice you unless your shooting up the place

Stop being a fucking idiot.
>>
>>25414338
idk OP, growing up I used to love going to the movies with my dad.
>>
Go watch STar Wars with your dad you faggot.
>>
>>25414338
Go

Stop being a cringy little shit
>>
>>25414338
No not hanging out with your dad in case people think you're not cool is what's extra cringey to normies.
>>
Why wouldn't you want to go? Have fun with your dad. He's not going to be around forever, you know.
>>
>>25414367
This, I wish my dad was based like that.
>>
>>25414338
Go with him
>>
only go and watch it if you plan on killing him like Kylo Ren kills his father Han Solo
>>
>>25414338
Sure, if not for the movie just for some quality time with daddy.
>>
>went to see force awakens with friends opening day
>my dad is older and didn't wanna go to a midnight show
>he decides he wants to go yesterday, so i go with him even though I saw the movie already and didn't care for it.
>stupid kids and the theater and a guy behind us whispering to himself the whole time
>three stupid women cackle at anything remotely funny
>Can't believe we paid money for it
Why do people in theaters have terrible manners?
>>
Shit Wars is a normie event. Don't go because all you'll be thinking about is how all the couples in the audience will fuck after watching it.
>>
File: 1451588809037.gif (2 MB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
1451588809037.gif
2 MB, 400x321
>>25414407
Made me chuckle. Nicely done anon.
>>
>>25414338
Be careful anon. He probably wants your boipucci.
>>
>Going to the cinemas with your dad
>Not staying at home for maximum comfy and watching Westerns with your dad

Continue to be more pleb.
>>
just stay home and watch the cam while shitposting on 4chan on a second monitor

fuck your shitty dad, what did he ever do for you?
>>
>>25414338
If you enjoy a
>horrendous story
>woman who can do everything without training because, well she is a woman
>token nigger, who is literally said woman's bitch
>the villian, who is the most interesting part of the movie btw, throws temper tantrums like a kid, probably a projection of jew jew abrams as well.
>han solo who commits sudoku because he doesnt want to act in this shitty movie anymore
then by all means go
>>
>>25414447
Lester the molester fuck off
>>
>>25414521
Yeah wtf was that fight between lord edge and mary sue? The chick is a random sandnigger and she managed to beat him?
>>
>>25414595
She did the whole 'close ur eyes and just b urself' thing that yoda creature told her and then she mastered the force
>>
I went with my little normie brother, he haven't watched any start wars movie before and he even enjoyed TFA.

Going with your brother/dad its a lot better than going alone desu.
>>
>>25414535
He gonna feed you jesus juice and go for the bp. Mark my words.
>>
File: bashar.jpg (6 KB, 178x181) Image search: [Google]
bashar.jpg
6 KB, 178x181
>>25414447
>>boipucci
>spelled it in italian
>mfw
>>
>>25414338
What? Star Wars is literally Normie: The Movie.
>>
>>25414681
You were molested
>>
>>25414338
I go to the movie theater multiples times a year with my mom. There is nothing wrong with it, I get a free movie and my mom is super happy she gets to spend more time with her son.
>>
>>25414898
Do you get a handie?
>>
>>25414338
What's wrong with spending time with your dad? Trust me chief, if you care about him at all you'll wish you did it more when he dies.
>>
>>25414338
Go with him, hs won't be around forever and probably wants to get to know you better and make memories with tou. I went to see it with my dad, even if though the movie didn't live up to my expectations i enjoyed hanging out with my dad. We robots don't have many opportunities to acknowledge someones love or interest in ourselves, if he didn't care about you he'd go see it by himself and never ask you in the first place.
your dad is pretty based to want to watch a movie with you
>>
go to the cinema you little piece of shit
>>
>>25414338
>having a father to watch star wars with

You should feel lucky.
>>
Yeah man, you seem super tormented.
>>
>>25414338
Kill yourself you ungratefull piece of shit, your dad wants to spend time with you, think about it ,if he /really/ wanted to watch that movie so bad he would have just do it.

My father, and my grandfather are dissaponted with me, I have never have a gf and always get my shit kicked while they were The top chads when they were young.

Having Chad's blood linage and being the only beta, life is hell.
>>
>>25414338
Just go, it was actually pretty good, mate.
>>
>>25414338
>extra cringey
>caring about normal fags
Under 21 detected.
>>
>>25414338
So nowadays going to the movies with your parents is cringey? Next thing we know taking your mom to dinner gonna be cringey. If so I'm the cringiest motherfucker ever.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.