[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 2016, I'm not getting any younger. It's impossible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 26
File: cuck.jpg (187 KB, 1021x753) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
187 KB, 1021x753
It's 2016, I'm not getting any younger. It's impossible for me to get opportunities to meet girls in rl, so I guess I'll try online dating again.

>All fatties
>All semi-attractive girls are single-mothers, have insane expectations(I want to travel the world!), or are like this.

Guess I'm staying single then.
>>
>>25414256
You should try looking in other countries where women aren't entitled cunts.
>>
Keep trying, OP. After I was just about to give up and deactivate my account, a qt messaged me out of nowhere and I recently got her number. Just give it some (considerable) time.
>>
>>25414256
wow OP I live near you

I live in Stockton too

OP lets go out to a bar I'll be your wingman and get you laid
>>
>>25414357

Does Stockton even have bars? This is news to me. I've always known Stockton for having zero social shit.
>>
>>25414256
Dropped at "thinker" however continued to read and saw many more flags.
>>
Polygamy, femninist.

Fucking cunt. I can't imagine I would bury the woman who touched my guy
>>
>>25414404
Do you even go out? Theres a lot of nightlife in Stockton, you just have to know where. We can even go to Tracy or Modesto if you want, there are cleaner girls there
>>
>>25414424
I'd go out for some drinks with you if I lived anywhere remotely near you.
>>
>>25414424

I honestly have no clue which places you have in mind. I've lived in Stockton my whole life. What places in Stockton did you have in mind?
>>
>>25414409
>>25414409
Women do not think, they just pick out the stuff they think makes them socially acceptable to others

It's like sasha grey telling everyone how she reads dostoevsky whilst licking toilet seats, women truly have no shame or self-respect
>>
I live near a place called Stockton in the UK, probably where your Stockton gets its name from
>>
Lol I'm also in Stockton at UOP.
I wish you guys the best.
>>
>>25414484
You realize how big stockton is right?

The best place imo (because the food and drinks are good regardless) is The Abbey on Paradise.

But you could also google search: https://www.google.com/search?q=stockton+night+life&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=stockton+night+life&rflfq=1&tbm=lcl
>>
The standards of women are absolutely ridiculous, but I've learned that so long as you're objectively attractive, you become an "exception to the rule," or the rules just get chucked out entirely.
The standards serve to filter off undesirable men and/or men with undesirable personalities (e.g. a man willing to be a cuckold).

Attractive? This is when being shy but not beta is acceptable. Dating is easy. The world is in your hands.
Not so attractive? Dominance is king.
Completely unattractive? You have no chance.

I will assume that you are middle aged. You are probably at or near peak attractiveness. Women want a daddy to dominate them.

t. normie barbosa
>>
>>25414545
>The Abbey

I looked that up. It's in southside Stockton, that's why I wasn't aware of it. It's near El Dorado school, I used to go there when I was a kid for Kindergarten through 3rd.

Maybe I'll check it out sometime. Any idea when it's the most populated? Friday nights?
>>
>>25414256
Can we see your profile OP?

I've managed to meet up with a few fairly attractive girls from OKC before
>>
>>25414728
nah, but I'll tell you that my biggest weakness is that I'm a jobless neet.

otherwise I'm an alright guy.
>>
>>25414669
Thurs/Fri/Sat nights are, in my experience.

I haven't been there in a month or so due to being sick and family holidays
>>
>>25414785
We used to have threads about OKC where we all showed each other our profiles. Why did we stop?
>>
>>25414728
What makes a good profile?

Will it help that I have a job even though I still live with my parents? Can you help me?
>>
I thought the whole gf meme would die out by the end of 2015
I was wrong
Stop trying to normie
>>
>>25415241
Well here's my profile (I'll leave this post up until you've seen it) and I get the odd reply and even (like once a week at the very best) a first-message from a girl, though never a pretty one unfortunately.
www.okcupid.com/profile/RY2516
Had the profile for a long while, go through phases of using it for short periods and then leaving it for long periods, usually when I'm busy with work.
>>
File: 1445777530503.jpg (22 KB, 317x267) Image search: [Google]
1445777530503.jpg
22 KB, 317x267
>>25414256
>atheist and its important
>>
File: columbine_pepe.jpg (55 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
columbine_pepe.jpg
55 KB, 906x813
>>25415413
>i'll leave this post up until you've seen it
>www.okcupid.com/profile/RY2516
>>
File: 1409915745041.jpg (22 KB, 400x378) Image search: [Google]
1409915745041.jpg
22 KB, 400x378
>>25415413
Nigger, not everybody is a cuck with a profile, show us a caption of your profile or get the fuck out.
>>
>>25414256
cucked, lmao
>>
>>25415413
do you have to become a member to actually view the profile?
>>
Don't worry anon, there's always men instead!
>>
>>25415626
Yes you retard.

Fuck you robot.
>>
File: definition of sexism.jpg (36 KB, 600x683) Image search: [Google]
definition of sexism.jpg
36 KB, 600x683
>>25414256
Online dating is the *ONLY* viable way to get women today. Approaching women in reality is just too dangerous. Modern feminism has destroyed traditional romance and gender roles - now, men are too afraid to make the first move, and women are still too conditioned to wait for men to make the first move. One would think that, under these conditions, it should be easy for any male that can summon the confidence to approach a female and bed her with minimal competition due to the fearful nature of modern males, but in the vast majority of cases this is not to be. Feminism has also, in its wisdom, given the modern female an enormous superiority complex, an overinflated ego and sense of self worth and self importance. Suffice to say, if you are not Adonis himself with a bottomless wallet and perfect fashion and style, not to mention the gift of the gab, your attempts will ultimately fail. The woman will turn you down without hesitation in the sure belief that she can do better - or that she "deserves" better. For this reason, the modern male is in decline, retreating to his bedroom to play his video games and "check out" of society. For this reason, the modern female is pushing the boundaries more and more, because for her the previously "sexist" boundaries have been dismantled by feminism, leaving her free to run rampant, slut it up, get wasted, sleep with whoever she wants and cry rape the next day if she decides they were too ugly or too weird, or would affect her social status too much. On top of that, she is given privileged access to education and employment, privileged treatment in her social life, and doing anything other than treating her as something special is sexist. She lives life without consequence, and the more feminism dismantles boundaries the more out of control she is going to become, casting western society into a never ending downward spiral.
>>
you know, on one level i want to have nothing against polyamorous people because i think monogamy is a weird thing and people get bored eventually, but it seems that every poly person i see is a self-righteous, pretentious windbag.
>>
File: mmmmm.png (66 KB, 1585x99) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm.png
66 KB, 1585x99
>>25414256
who else /allthedatingwebsites/ here?

not including apps on my phone
>>
>>25414424
>Modesto
>clean girls
pick one
>>
>>25415956
i just okcupid, have very little luck but then again i do not have a great career, not great looking, and am a manlet. ive dont alright with girls in general considering my complete lack of confidence and lack of stuff to offer, but i found that after 25 and you don't have your life in order the pool dries up quite a bit.
>>
>>25414256

What website is this

robloxbloxk
>>
>online dating
Okay, let me tell you how you know if you're going to get anywhere. Stop searching for women and take a look at all the guys in your search radius. If you're not better looking than 79% of them, delete your account right now because you aren't getting shit. If you're in the top 20%, congratulations, you actually have a shot at single mothers, fat fucks, and those with multiple forms of mental illness.
>>
>>25415956
I'm on OKC (became a mod on it because of how long im on it), gave up on POF, its a bigger cesspool than 4chan. And tinder which sucks.
>>
>>25416194
pretty much this. you would think living in the bay area,ca would help my chances with so many more like minded girls around, but that means even more dudes with better jobs and better looks than myself, and there all going after the same girls you are. girls are much pickier on the internet it seems, i have dated and fucked ones that would never have given me the chance had i approached online. when you meet someone irl not only are they more likely to find you attractive(liking someones personality tends to make their physical flaws diminish), but its more awkward to ignore or reject someone in real life.
>>
>>25416194
What if I'm the one percent?
>>
>white girls
>>25414281
This.
>>
>>25416331
get on tinder instead and you'll be fucking a different woman every day. Note that the quality will still be terrible and there's always a 50% chance a kid will pop up out of nowhere.
>>
>>25416087
I have no luck either, nz has a shit online presence and it's even more amplified on okc. only small groups of people you're actually interested in. what makes it worse is I live in a uni town so everyones much younger than me and is only interested in casual hook ups.

>>25416237
I've had more luck on pof than okc, it seems new zealanders are more attracted to fucking disgusting site. its not anywhere NEAR as bad as nzdating.com which is just horrific.

okc is my preferred
>>
>tried okc a few years ago
>messaged a few of the cuties in my area
>didn't feel uncomfortable starting the message
>conversation either died fast or I horribly fucked up ala pic related
>decided to try it out again recently
>only messaged 3 girls so far
>2 conversations died within the 2nd response
>other girl didn't message me back
>still a couple qts to message but i'm nervous as fuck
I just want someone to cuddle with and spend time with and maybe fuck eventually. And I've tried convincing myself to go gay but I don't like men's bodies
>>
File: 1439694067414.jpg (873 KB, 2077x2918) Image search: [Google]
1439694067414.jpg
873 KB, 2077x2918
>>25416426
Whoops I forgot the pic
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-28-18-38-57.png (81 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-28-18-38-57.png
81 KB, 480x800
Why is okcupid so full of tumblrinas and sjws? Makes the girls on pof seem normal
>>
>>25416365
Online dating in NZ is truly horrible. Nzdating made me want to scratch my eyes out. OKC was alright but the number of people was shit. Even in Christchurch there was only 20 or so girls in my age bracket.
>>
the first red flag i saw was the jew nose, and i didn't even need to suffer through any of her written bullshit to find it
>>
>>25416777
did you ever go to the messageboards? made me want to slit my throat more than once. it's mostly filled with 40+ users and all i can think is "wow, these are the people that run this country"

makes me want to move.

The NZ tinder scene is actually pretty quality, but I'm just not looking for hookups.
>>
>>25414256
>tfw I finally made account on a dating website and exclusively message azn grills
>tfw haven't heard back
>>
>>25414256
>feminist
yea, keep looking.
>>
>>25416438
>liking the bioshock series
you do know that you're playing a casual version of system shock 2, right? you tried to hard to sound like an elitist and put yourself above "casual gamers" but you fell for the bioshock meme. even the devs admit the series was dumbed down for a console audience in mind. at least you exposed yourself as a clueless faggot sooner rather than later.
>>
>>25416827
Seeing the constant "I have x amount of kids and they are my world" made me never go on that site again Didn't go on the message boards but I assume they are as bad as the trademe boards.
Did you have any success?
>>
>>25416897
i dont get it. i know dudes who are shorter, and have no jobs, maybe just a little more handsome and they get them. in my experience though if you are average its hard
>>
>>25416956
I know man, I was a faggot back then. I was trying to justify spending $60 on an 8 hour game that was shitty after the opening Columbia segment. I mean, that's obviously not the only faggoty thing in that conversation, but yeah, fuck me right
>>
>>25417020
also you fucked up when she told you she was tipsy and was watching a movie. that was your cue to tell her that you need to come by and "confiscate" her alcohol since she's 19
>>
>>25414256
>poly
>being romantically involved with more than one person
why don't people just say they wanna fuck other people, it's literally the case 90% of the time.
>>
>>25416972
they're fucking horrific you'd think people didnt speak english as their first language. Plus there is chronic abuse of those animated emotes.

No luck, and awkwardly enough someone from my work spotted me on nzdating. I met my ex on okc, but he wasnt even in the same town as me, and I've had hook ups through tinder. no luck on pof or findsomeone (Which is only good if you soend money, but I dont.) apparently elitesingles is good but I don't think Im elite enough for that shit.
>>
>>25417074
Kek. I wasn't super invested into the conversation since it was just me asking her shit and her responding and giving me nothing to work with. That's the main reason I sperged out. And then she kept on going and I knew I fucked up real good. But I definitely wasn't thinking about her being tipsy, etc back then, though it seems like it would've been a good idea instead of telling her to go talk to other people like a beta faggot
>>
>>25417080
agree wholeheartedly. it's promiscuity in the guise of progressiveness. not that their is anything wrong with promiscuity, i have more of an issue with the pretense.
>>
>>25414256

>All fatties
>All semi-attractive girls are single-mothers, have insane expectations(I want to travel the world!), or are like this.

^ This x100 times. You have a better chance of being rescued by Misaki than finding a mate.

Also, modern culture normalizing/forcing fat acceptance is making what would have otherwise been chubby 5's with realistic expectations into divas who require 9/10 chads.
>>
>>25417123
Just logged on to Nzdating for the first time in ages and holy shit those message boards. It's like a bunch of 10 year olds figured out how to make smiley faces.

I'm currently living in the UK and thankfully the online scene is much better than home.
>>
>>25416977
I'm just going to see how it goes, I'm decent looking and only borderline manlet. They might just not be checking their emails.
>>
>>25417241
yeah, seeing the types of people on NZdating pretty much turns me off from ever wanting to meet someone from there.
>>
>okcupid
there's your problem OP. okcupid is a fucking joke. it's reserved for absolute bottom tier women

try tinder and bumble as a start
>>
File: 911.png (320 KB, 469x560) Image search: [Google]
911.png
320 KB, 469x560
>>25416426
>>25416438
>faggot nerds insist on fawning over gamer girls and girls who like anime
>falling for the needing-common-interests-to-talk-about meme
>find a girl with common interests online
>disagree with her because of /v/ memes
>fuck everything up
>have literally nothing else to talk about other than faggot vidya games due to complete lack of social skills
>apologise like a beta
>post screencaps
>fuck up even more

Jesus Christ please stop trying, I don't want you to be able to pass on your genes.
>>
>>25417296
How do into tinder? It uses your FB right? I have one but I don't want people to know I'm using Tinder
>>
>>25417296
>any form of online dating
>finding anything other than bottom-tier women
>>
>>25417296
>2016
>tinder

original comment hatrjkh
>>
>>25417338
it uses your fb. it's discreet, doesn't post anything or give any notifications in fb
>>
>>25417401
Can people use Tinder to view your FB profile? I don't post on it that often but it's mostly vidya shit
>>
>>25417431
no, but they can see any mutual friends and likes
>>
>>25414256
I can confirm that polyamory is shit. Never had that sort of relationship but had one friend start dating a girl like that and brought her to our group of friends. She wanted a piece of everybody, even people half her age, and shopped through to start dating another friend of mine in this group in addition to the first one, who couldn't handle it. She still dates the second guy and is the most bitchy and bratty one in the group imo, everything is about her, every new person a potential conquest. She is even married with two kids, has them getting raised by "uncles and aunts' because she can't be bothered to "be stuck with them" for more than a few nights a week. Her husband is a manchild who is more selfish than her and dates some woman that had her heart crushed by this bitch. Basically polyamory is for people who can't put themself before others very well, which means unless you just want to fuck the relationship has a limited future. The jokes on her because she is going to be breaking 50 in the next ten years and is already adjusting really poorly to being middle aged and less fuckable. So good on you OP
>>
>>25414424
>tracy
>modesto
>stockton
>implying the women there are anything but lot lizards, "fuck you dad" trans queers polyamorous tumblr cunts, or fat spics.
>>
>>25417523
whats a lot lizard

how do i get a quality girl if im stuck here due to employment
>>
>>25417512
>Never had that sort of relationship but had one friend
Just because you experienced one bad scenario it doesn't make polyamory necessarily bad if mature people are involved.
Just saying. I myself am monogamist as fuck.
>>
>>25414281
yeah such as...atlantis or el dorado
>>
File: cuck.png (80 KB, 954x695) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
80 KB, 954x695
NZ dating you continue to surprise, i nominate it for best r9k dating site, you should all join.

how is this not an original comment
>>
>>25416632

Least it was nice enough to warn you ahead of time. In the trash it goes.
>>
>>25417640
I get that. It's the fact that there's her and her group and a few other poly groups that I've met all being narcissistic dingbats that poisoned me on this topic. I know there's groups where it works out fine but it's just a matter of people I've known being unluckily inclined to get into these groups where it's just a half dozen people taking care of and taking turns fucking a narcissist. Maybe the better groups reject my friends or more likely are more private.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 599x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 599x900
>>25414256
You gotta take an L sometimes. Talk to the fatties and the single moms and figure out how women work. You know you don't give a shit about them, so if you fuck up, you don't really care. And use the experience you got to find your princess.
>>
>>25417276
they mostly likely see them. i bought A list for a month and the majority of girls saw my message. now they may have not been repulsed by me, but they probably had better offers. also, like 50% of the responses were polite three word replies without follow up questions. which indicated no interest.
>>
>>25416426

If you want to mess with them about their choice in games, make it playful and sorta dickish, but not complete shithead about it. So you might be like, "Fallout 3? I guess I can overlook that cause you are cute." You can bust their balls like a guy, but you have to be a little less harsh and usually fit in a compliment.
>>
>>25417211
>know a beta who would be ranked lower than me
>he finds a landwhale and showers her with money and gifts like the beta he is
>she attaches herself to him because he is loaded with money
>she is both physically and mentally a disgusting excuses for a human being and i cant fucking stand her
>cant say shit because he is too far into this and is now rotating in the "couples" friend circles of hers and he is totally beyond reason because he has already made it obvious that he feels "above" his single male friends because he is now in a relationship
>>
>>25417790
completely agree. its usually a mixture of narcissism, greed, and promiscuity under the guise of progressiveness. i know not all poly people are like that, but it seems most are. and poly people i have known personally, guess what, when they met someone they liked all of a sudden they were not longer willing to have an open relationship.
>>
File: patriceoneil.jpg (15 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
patriceoneil.jpg
15 KB, 214x317
>>25417792
>You gotta take an L sometimes
RIP Patrice.
>>
>>25417792
>power outlet on the wall
>piss on the floor from a great height

This doesn't look safe
>>
My biggest issue wasn't so much looks, but that 90% of people (not just women) are insufferably boring. Terrible taste, their profile filled with cliches, etc.
>>
File: 1333488073716.jpg (195 KB, 760x1100) Image search: [Google]
1333488073716.jpg
195 KB, 760x1100
>someone has looked at your profile!
>not a single like or bookmark
>>
>>25418665
this is the reason i turned off visitor notifications. i dont need to know that shit, if they like they message
>>
>>25414256
Decided to give okcupid and pof another go and signed up around a week ago. Holy fucking shit the amount of chavs, gender fluid, anti-male women on these sites failed to suprise me lmao. Pretty much feel like at least in London most women aren't for me.

Maybe try craigslist dating, I've had some pretty good success there, though at least where I am and how old I am (21) you usually have to make a good few posts before you get anyone worth talking to (that isn't like 200 pounds+).

Anyone got any advice? I've never honestly tried dating irl (outside of meeting women online)
>>
>>25419645
well if all you want to do is fuck some dumb broads just try as hard as you can to appear cool and successful, lie if you aren't. if you want to actually date someone just act like yourself, but not too much like yourself if you know what i mean.
>>
File: enemy.png (172 KB, 279x750) Image search: [Google]
enemy.png
172 KB, 279x750
Is there any chance whatsoever of receiving a message without messaging first or visiting someone's profile?
>>
>>25419989
yes. ive had it happen a few times, once or twice by girls who actually looked good as well. chances of that going anywhere, slim to none
>>
>>25416438
Holy fuck my man, that's an impressive trainrek you've posted there. Are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>25416777
>even in christchurch
A small town still recovering from an earthquake 5 years ago? All the talent moved north boy, you've just got gross middle aged swingers in chch.
>>
>>25421055
Not that I know of. Haven't been diagnosed atleast
>>
>>25421094
>implying that all the tradies that moved into town didnt skew numbers
>>
>>25419989
Yes. I got messaged by a couple of yellow devils looking for green cards. Also got messaged by some femicunt who basically told me I'm a shitlord (like I didn't already know), funny thing was that I hadn't used my account in a couple of months, so she must have been searching through inactive profile until she saw me, got triggered by my alpha profile and had to tell me off about it. Also got messaged first by some slut who I ended up putting one through, she was fucked though.

If you get messaged first and you aren't Chad, expect some bad news.
>>
>>25421194
>implying you aren't benefiting from this on grindr
>>
>>25421226
I wish i lived in chch still, i might actually have a chance then. im stuck in Dunedin.
>>
File: 1358458867027.png (34 KB, 190x320) Image search: [Google]
1358458867027.png
34 KB, 190x320
>>25421200
>Also got messaged by some femicunt who basically told me I'm a shitlord
What offended her?
>>
>>25421274
My profile included some /pol/ tier beliefs, toned down a bit ofc. It definitely triggered responses from a couple of sluts I messaged, and even triggered one into messaging me. But some sluts loved it, guess they were sick of betacucks begging them for affection.
>>
I'll give her this, she's at least upfront about it. Maybe if it was just a girl that she was seeing at the same time I could handle it... doubt I'd be that fortunate.
>>
>>25421266
Chance at what? Dick or gash? I thought way down south was constantly full of tourist sluts? Or is that just Queenstown?
>>
>>25418550
this. it's gotten to the point for me where i've noticed trends given how predictable people are. you'd be surprised by how many of the same phrases keep coming up with normies ie
>i love to laugh
>i have an eclectic taste in music
>i like pretty much anything but country
>i'm a huge nerd (so many fucking normies use this, clear warning sign)
and on top of that all the shitty mainstream shows and movies they're into, just fuck my life up fampai
>>
>>25421373
thats queenstown, dunnerz only gets old asian tourists. once uni's back im sure tinder will skyrocket.

but I want a committed relationship filled with love and understanding
>>
File: 1440381418025.jpg (32 KB, 540x561) Image search: [Google]
1440381418025.jpg
32 KB, 540x561
>>25422301
>i have an eclectic taste in music
>i like pretty much anything but country
>i'm a huge nerd (so many fucking normies use this, clear warning sign)

>mfw I've said all of these
>mfw I meant the eclectic taste in music but no country thing (I was just trying to fit in with the le so nerdy crowd no bully)

FEELS GOOD TO BE A NORMIE
>>
>>25422544

It is basically a game to try to see approachable to the most people, that's why all the profiles are similar and generic. It is stupid, but if you tell the truth, you usually end up scaring everyone off cause people freak out over everything. Sadly a lot of people are even more scared of life than the people on r9k, they just fake it better.
>>
File: 1449634375184.gif (1 MB, 680x849) Image search: [Google]
1449634375184.gif
1 MB, 680x849
>>25422669
>tfw my gf knows that I used to be addicted to mouthwash, that I pop anabuse on the daily, that I'm an edgy internet neo-nazi

I've even shown her my trump, /pol/ and porn folders and I've called her a nigger more times than I can count (she's korean).

I think she's a keeper t b h.

But I keep that shit on lockdown around normies. I could lose my job.
>>
>>25422780

Meh, I admit to raping my ex-gf to some people I know and they just let it go. You'd be surprised what people will overlook as long as they like you. Turns out the ex liked it after the fact, so worked out well for me later on.
>>
File: 1448400302190.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448400302190.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
>>25422669
makes sense anon, my autism has never allowed me to see it in that way. i still don't see self censorship as worth tho unless its for a super qt
>>
>>25422958

I guess that is something I can't understand as I actively shield portions of myself from different people depending on what I think will make them comfortable around me. Rarely can I just open up and be completely honest. I tend to alter my behavior to the person to try to please them, lot of people consider me to be very nice and likable, so it works out well for a social circle.
>>
>just went back to using POF and OKC
>there's nobody even half decent on there right now

what the fuck happened? okcupid used to have tons of potential grills
>>
>>25422868
>I admit to raping my ex-gf

Its storytime anon
>>
>>25423099
You're older
they found someone to date/marry them
Its not difficult to understand.
>>
>>25423320
it's been less than a year
the age range i'm looking at is 18-21 (i'm 21)
>>
>>25414515
>Stockton
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockton,_California
>>The city is named after Robert F. Stockton.

Lots of things named after this guy...
>>
>>25423265

>was dating at the time, lived together
>morning poke, we did a lot of anal
>i didn't lube, she was half asleep
>eventually slide into her ass
>start stroking and she tells me it hurts and to stop
>i am a sadist and this turned me on, so I sped up
>she is crying now and begging me to stop
>i fuck her like an animal while she is in tears
>pump her full of nut and pull out
>she hits me and balls up crying for a while in pain

She quickly forgave me and later on she started wanting me to choke her and slap her around more than usual. Admittedly I have never had that good of an orgasm as I did when I raped her.
>>
>>25423374
That's not too bad.

Rape by fucked up modern definitions and certainly something I'd never do but I don't think I'd judge someone too harshly if they told me.

Especially if the girl admitted to liking it afterwards.
>>
File: 1449006455614.gif (266 KB, 447x214) Image search: [Google]
1449006455614.gif
266 KB, 447x214
>>25423044
i think that's perfectly reasonable given most of the time it's social suicide to voice your true opinions on things, but if i'm getting in a relationship i don't want to have that barrier. done it before and is shit tbf. just applying to qts though, with my normie friends i take the same route as you
>>
>>25423374
It's best when they resist. Nothing gets me harder than their feeble attempts to push me away or the whimpering when a blowjob turns into a facefucking without any warning.
>>
>>25423424

Yeah, it was definitely what most would consider rape, not some half hearted shit like feminists bitch about but she did like some rougher sex after and enjoyed rough shit in general before. I took it too far, she was in a lot of pain and tears after but I got off on it and can't really change what I like.

>>25423477

Yea, I face fucked her a few times, blacked her out while choking and fucking her ass, shit like that. She started to get into it after a while. She was a virgin when I met her, so I sort of broke her in for everything, so she was obedient.
>>
>>25423517
>Yea, I face fucked her a few times
Sweet bliss bro, love the sfx.

>blacked her out while choking and fucking her ass
I avoid the ass as it's primarily a playground for faggots imo, but w/e. Am too scared to choke til blackout in case I accidentally kill them and have to explain that shit to the cops/her family

>so I sort of broke her in for everything, so she was obedient
That's another thing I really get off on but don't tell ANYONE about. If she ever decides to leave me she will have to lie to any man she tries to be with about her sexual past. Or find a total betacuck. Either way I win. Insurance policy.
>>
>>25423761

Ass is nice cause can't get it pregnant and I sure as fuck didn't want to get her pregnant and birth control is a pain in the ass. Also fuck condoms

She was good about blacking out, she tapped out as she blacks out, so I just let go and slap her a bit till she comes back.
>>
>>25423761
>primarily a playground for faggots imo
are you so sexually insecure you can't fuck a girl in the ass because thats what gay guys do?
>>
File: ohyou.gif (962 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
ohyou.gif
962 KB, 350x197
>>25423374
>>25423517
>>25423761

>its possible to rape your own girlfriend/wife

You've been listening to that feminist propaganda again haven't you?
>>
>>25423872
>Ass is nice cause can't get it pregnant and I sure as fuck didn't want to get her pregnant and birth control is a pain in the ass. Also fuck condoms
Just get her one of the implants in her arm, they're legit. Got my slut when she was 18, knocked her up straight away by mistake so she is definitely super fertile. Got an abortion and the implant and presto, no more pregnancies, no condoms and no homo or muddy helmet.

>She was good about blacking out, she tapped out as she blacks out, so I just let go and slap her a bit till she comes back.
I just wait until she says stop, don't want to risk it man. Brain damage from lack of oxygen would be bad, I don't want to have to look after a retard. But then again I'm a pretty paranoid person.
>>
>>25423922
Gay guys also blow each other, so its gay to have a girl blow you.

Didn't you know?

Faggot.
>>
>>25423922
>>25423962
>triggered sodomites
>>
>>25423947

I would now, I was young and didn't have the money/insurance at the time, so butt worked and it was good for the degradation/pain factor. It is hard for them to say stop when you are really choking them out, so the tap method works pretty well.
>>
File: 1450565568192.png (360 KB, 700x550) Image search: [Google]
1450565568192.png
360 KB, 700x550
OKC has become SJW paradise. I can't go a day without seeing several accounts where someone's pangender or dragonsexual. Extremely tempted to just delete my account. Not even gonna mention how many fat niggers and single moms I have to weed through.

This is the only way I have a chance at getting a gf though. Just randomly approaching someone on the street could get me arrested because I'd be seen as autistic and creepy.
>>
>>25424139
POF has a much better selection and like 4x as many to pick from than OKC in my area, but the site layout looks like vomit. I'll stick to OKC or maybe just attempt to find someone offline kek who am I kidding not happening lol
>>
>>25424034
Ohhhh right, sorry dude I got a bit solipsistic there and forgot not everyone lives in the glorious socialist paradise that is Australia. All contraception is either free or heavily discounted here.
>>
Just logged into my account and someone with "Hotwife" in their screen name has liked me.

Should I cuck this nigga or what?
>>
File: guaranteed shills.jpg (549 KB, 960x803) Image search: [Google]
guaranteed shills.jpg
549 KB, 960x803
>message "asexual feminist who enjoys kink"
>she responds and then stops the moment it becomes clear I'm not a feminist
>>
>>25424268

Yea, annoying as I do enjoy pussy but didn't want kids with her for sure, so didn't want to take risks.
>>
>>25424295

>messages an asexual at any time

u dun goofed
>>
File: clap.gif (287 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
287 KB, 480x360
>>25415888
I've got one reply per launch of this shitty 4chan app on my phone. Yours is the chosen one.
>>
>>25416426
>>25416438
youre an autist m8... welcome
>>
File: 14875124722871849047.jpg (176 KB, 896x1500) Image search: [Google]
14875124722871849047.jpg
176 KB, 896x1500
>>25424377
she's extremely cute and anybody confused enough to have a fetish while claiming asexuality can be fucked. Also had a rei thing with the emotionless expressions going for her

funny part was I later found her fetlife profile. Seems to be all about misogynistic male domination fantasies. Feminist irony rite
>>
>>25424350
I hear that family. I generally prefer to pull out and hose her down anyway, this coupled with the contraception should be plenty good enough.
>>
>>25414256

>thinker
>feminist

Pick one you stupid cunt.
>>
>>25414256
How can you be introverted and polyamorous? I can barely stand to be around anyone long enough to go on a date, I hate going out. Why do people lie about their personality, fuck
>>
File: 1440098921490.jpg (191 KB, 960x849) Image search: [Google]
1440098921490.jpg
191 KB, 960x849
get a fat practice girl faggot

thats the way of things

people were supposed to get relationship experience in their teens. we didnt get that. so our only option to find out how relationships work is to date a fat girl until you level up enough to date a slightly less fat girl, then leel up some more, get an average girl, level up again and maybe you'll be ready for a qt

what youre trying to do is kind of like being a 10 year old kid who's used to playing ps2 trying to play dark souls or some shit
>>
>>25415241
Having a job is good, planning on moving out (have a concrete plan with steps you can measure so it's possible someday) would make you a huge catch compared to most guys
>>
>>25424980
>fat girl
They have standards that are way above normal women. Have you ever seen a fat woman with a beta? They know a lot of alpha guys out there are chubby chasers.
>>
>>25425036

Truth.

Fat girl egos are so bad that, as a beta piece of garbage, I was only able to land a fat girl by getting a thin qt and fattening her up.
>>
>>25425036
This is what a combined fat/cuck fetish looks like. He thinks Chad is cucking him out of all the prime high test womyn.
>>
>>25425124
What are you even talking about. Fat women disgust me. I only date people who are as fit as I am. They need to have at least a 9 minute mile run.
>>
>>25424993
Well I just got the job and I just graduated

I am making 6 figures but I still have student loans to pay off and wanted to pay them off before I moved out as well as get acclimated with the job, so I figured within a year or two, is that ok? I feel like girls would just laugh at me if i said i was living with my parents
>>
>>25415956
You forgot Christian mingle.
>>
>>25414281
what the fuck does that mean?

the most redpilled cunts belong to religions where polyamory is legal and encouraged.

fagget.
>>
File: 1443629831826.jpg (72 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1443629831826.jpg
72 KB, 612x612
>be fembot
>get into polygamist relationship with girl who has another gf and two bfs
>tell her i'm interested in getting another gf
>breaks it off with me like a jealous cunt despite having a harem

is this the price of being a degenerate?
>>
>tfw past the "practice girl" period
>tfw recently single and can't get anything

barely any messages on OKC, the only cute girls I've found never messaged me back even though they visit my profile. only fatties visit my profile semi-occasionally, the rest of the girls on there are just boring as fuck or putting up a front about how much they care about some random topic.

looks like another 8+ months of not having sex boys. the path to wizardry begins again.....
>>
>>25414256
Hell all I look for are fatties, cripples, moms with more than 2 kids, bitter divorced women, oldies, and parloes and drunks and druggies
Got my shit snipped afer my third mistake
All those desperate women out there, begging for dick
Lower your sights and climb down into the gutter, plenty of ass down here for the taking
Just breathe through your mouth and hit up the clinic every month
How low can you go, as far as it takes
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.