[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not just start fucking Cougars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: cougar.jpg (64 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
cougar.jpg
64 KB, 620x349
>experienced lovers
>interesting things have happened in their lives
>not as obsessed with trends or social media
>you may learn a thing or two
>better than nothing at all

I'm considering it, anyone got stories to share?
>>
>>25414001

> used goods
> VERY used goods
>>
>>25414001
I'm not into fucking animals, also good luck getting your dick meat inside that pussy
>>
>>25414001

Basically this: >>25414015

Also FUCKING OLD AND UGLY!
>>
>>25414015

my standards < loneliness
>>
>>25414001
I dated a cougar that was going through her second divorce. She had 4 children from 3 different men.

Fucking her felt like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
>>
The zookeeper always gets fucking pissed, and the wild ones are too skinny
>>
Cougars look best with clothes on and with a reasonable amount of alcohol in your system.
>>
>old
>wrinkly
>overweight
>used up
>roastie
>almost certainly a single mother

Cougars are shit tier women.
>>
>>25414001
Truly beautiful cougars prefer handsome guys because they make them feel youthful again in turn.
Sad but true.
>>
>>25414001
see
>>25414015

Also, we here at /redpill9kuck/ have already established that once they've hit the wall at around 30, their supple cunts have dried up into useless sheets of sandpaper.

This isn't sour grapes, but overripe raisins.

Fuck off, degenerate roastie shills.
>>
>>25414001
How you gonna make a cougar cum wit that micro penis u got there little fella?
>>
File: screenshot31.png (3 KB, 320x288) Image search: [Google]
screenshot31.png
3 KB, 320x288
>>25414001
This is now a "post your oldest fuck" thread. I'll start: I was 21 she was 45
>>
That pussy ain't tight nigga
That ass ain't tight nigga
That skin loose nigga
>>
>>25414001
I want to, but I don't know where to meet them or how to attract their interest. Help.
>>
File: 1425874233930.jpg (373 KB, 1000x1867) Image search: [Google]
1425874233930.jpg
373 KB, 1000x1867
the cougar lifestyle is what roastie cunts want.

>20 years old
>I'm young! I don't want to settle down and get married!
>fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

>30 years old
>I'm a cougar! I don't want to settle down and get married!
>Uh... why aren't guys paying any attention to me? Don't they know older women are better? Maybe we need commercials telling them to date cougars. That should work.
>>
>>25414001
Don't know about cougars but I've heard good things about huskies. Might raise my own bitch one day. Never need a woman again
>>
>>25414226
Gotta find the cougar den OP. Usually a singles bar that has a rep for cougars on the prowl. Dress nice take a bro sympathetic to your cause. Sit at bar and wait... They come to you most of the time. Usually there is no shame in their game.
>>
>>25414343
Do you really just go alone and sit at the bar and they come to you? It seems unrealistic. That would be my dream come true.

Is it the unspoken code to go sit at the bar by yourself if you want to meet new people? Should I just go out tonight and try it?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.