[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Afraid my only friend may have killed himself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: sadpepe.jpg (88 KB, 900x877) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
88 KB, 900x877
Me and my friend are both cyborgs, slowly turning into robots.

He managed to get to a new year's eve party yesterday, but he texted me saying he was depressed as fuck and not belonging here. He got drunk and texted me about suicide, but said he was too much of a faggot to commit it. Last text got at 1AM.

He doesn't reply to my texts anymore. Tried to call him too. I'm afraid he got drunk and killed himself. He is the only friend I had these last 10 years...

What should I do? I don't have his parents' number, and no one else cares. Should I try to go to his house?
>>
>>25413858
Go to his house if you're genuinely worried, his parents may feel the same way.
>>
>>25413858
At least you lost him to death
I lost my robot friend
TO NORMALITY
>>
death is a meme, he's a-ok brojobinabackalleyski
>>
go to his house! or if you don't have a way or you're too chicken shit call the police and tell them what happened. they'll go round to his house and check it out
>>
>>25413937
Fucking normies took my group of robots, only the closest one is who I talk to nowadays.
>>
>>25413994
this is one of the worst feelings ever
having a brobot leaving you to live the normie life
>>
>>25413858
i admire your bromance. he's the Klebold and you're the Harris, i take it? :)
>>
>>25413944

I thought about it. But if he just got his phone stolen or some other shit, I'll just get the cops to look after him, having his parents know he is depressed as fuck and thinking about suicide. Not sure it'd help him a lot...

>>25413937

Your friend is maybe your ticket to normality then

>>25413929
Guess i'll try this tomorrow. It's too late for today
>>
>>25413937
You should go with him, life is better in the other side
>>
>>25414032
>Your friend is maybe your ticket to normality then
I DESPISE NORMIES and their rainbow filled happy lifes
>>
>>25413937
Lost good friends to both. Not really sure which is worse.
>>
Go to his House, he has to be alive!
>>
>>25414074

I lost a fellow cyborg as he became the ultimate chad. He doesn't hate them anymore

I guess it's just a matter of perspective, you would enjoy normie life if you were one.

but maybe i'm just not desperate enough to hate them
>>
>>25414119
If I ever become a normie, then I wasn't a robot for real
You can't become a normie, you already was, you are just a fucking late bloomer then
And like any normie, you just just gtfo
r9k is our rockbottom
no one that posts here unironically wants to leave
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.