[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are men better than women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (134 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
134 KB, 682x1024
why are men better than women?
>>
>>25413769
they do everything rights yoy kows sotrry drunk ow
>>
>>25413769
Whos the brown qt?
And to answer your question: testosterone.
>>
better at what?
probably confirmation bias
>>
does that fuccboi poo in loo?
>>
>>25413769
Why is it a contest? Both fucking suck. Give them the same opportunities and both will be scummy fucks.
>>
>>25413806
better at advancing civilization
>>
>>25413869
>Give them the same opportunities and both will be scummy fucks
I really love this meme.
Ask me how I know you're female.
>>
>>25413871
Because our civilization made women shit.
Which means men are better at creating a civilization where women are worse at making a civilization where...
>>
Men have to work to earn recognition and respect.
>>
>>25413897
But I'm not.I just hate everybody and think you fucks are no better than the liberal radical feminist who shit into gender battles.
>>
More rational thought
>>
>>25413806
men are better at every single thing in the world.
take any field, any skill, anything and the top 5% will be primarily men. the top 1% probably too.
>>
>>25413906
this board is starting to suck :(
>>
>>25413871
where does this place aboriginal men or african men?
>>
>>25413951
This.

>be pretty girl
>do fuck all but nag and bitch
>people still treat you like you have worth

>be man
>work 60 hours a week in some crummy coal mine
>women won't come near you

Hypergamy is the exact reason when a woman is giving her opinion it's perfectly fine if you choose to ignore it.
>>
>>25414047
>being a filthy wageslave means you're entitled to women
>>
>>25413806
they're better at being brave, being calm in difficult situations, showing self-control, doing what has to be done even when they don't want to do it, etc

but these qualities can be found in maybe 10% of millennial men
>>
>>25414002
Top men in their respective communities.
Some may have status probably better off than 1st world's lower men pool.
>>
>>25414066
>no redeemable qualitues except a functioning vagina means you're entitled to social status and worth.
>>
>>25414118
I didn't imply that. I'm just saying that your comparison was shit.
>>
>>25413906
>Because our civilization stopped acknowledging that women are shit
ftfy

Men of the past used to be redpilled by default. It today's pansies that are letting women run amok and ruin everything.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.