[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to get a gf when you are hanz and the illuminati are after you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: frog1.png (57 KB, 220x293) Image search: [Google]
frog1.png
57 KB, 220x293
how to get a gf when you are hanz and the illuminati are after you?
>>
man this id raxy dunck pleease help everything fells numb
>>
File: 185575548.jpg (50 KB, 396x432) Image search: [Google]
185575548.jpg
50 KB, 396x432
>People unironically believe in the illuminati
>>
>Hanz

What kind of name is that
>>
>>25413808
its my codename for /x/.
>>
the illuminati are a meme, you'll be a-ok brojackinski
>>
>>25413842
sadly they are not.
they tried killing me a bunch of times.
>>
>>25413705
>>25413758
>>25413821
>>25413854
please just go and shitpost on /b/. you people make me cringe everytime you do this hanz shit.
>>
>>25413705
Hanz from the Howard stern show?
>>
>>25413880
the last time i shitposted on /b/ someone called my mental ward and sent me pizza

>>25413893
no
>>
>hanz
god I miss the good old days of x
>>
>>25413705
>read about CBT to help with your paranoia and anxiety
>get a hobby that gets you out of the house
>be thankful for the small things you got.
>read more books
>start living life and realize you don't need a gf to be happy.

You are free man to do anything, you have to start believing in yourself. Believing you can do it because you can do it.
>>
>>25413913
i dont care about /x/. my only goal is to find a gf.

>>25413923
>you're a free man

HA
HA HA
HA HA HA
>>
>>25413934
Okay anon, you will never find a gf, you know why?
Because you are a loser and girls like winner. Have you ever tried not cutting down the people that give you help/advice? No because that you are a fucking loser and that is what losers do.
>>
>>25414310
no seriously, the illuminati follow and stalk me and prevent me from getting a gf actively.
i can explain why.
>>
>>25413705
Man my life is hell but these cross board inside jokes make me happy
>>
>>25414436
this isnt a fucking joke
this is really me.
>>
>>25414719
Oh hey man lol how you been? Been a while since we talked last
>>
>>25415182
well i still don't have a gf and it turned out the illuminati really prevent me from finding one.

also i purchased my bugout bag.
>>
File: kittenapproval.jpg (24 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
kittenapproval.jpg
24 KB, 480x516
this thread made me crack a smile
>>
>tfw everyone you loved is now possessed by demons.
>>
stfu ***z
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.